Entropia Universe 17.3 Release Notes

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Changes

• The engine sounds for Motherships have been updated.
  • The turret sounds for Motherships and tanks have been updated.
  • The minimum zoom for Mothership turrets has been reduced.
  • The damage type for Quad Wing weapons has been changed from Burn to Electric, in preparation for more general upcoming changes to space combat.

Known Issues

• The "Zorn Compound A Blueprint" is preventing players from being able to use the crafting machine.
  • Buffs on attachments are not working properly.
  • Not possible to enter Crystal Palace "Aurli Cave" due to iron mission prerequisite missing.
  • Scanners not displaying attributes for players or info for creatures.

MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

Originally Posted Here

Last edited by a moderator:
Changes

• The engine sounds for Motherships has been updated.
  • The turret sounds for Motherships and tanks has been updated.
  • The minimum zoom for Mothership turrets has been reduced.
  • The damage type for Quad Wing weapons has been changed from Burn to Electric, in preparation for more general upcoming changes to space combat.

So, is space finally getting its long awaited update? Or just another bait.

The damage type for Quad Wing weapons has been changed from Burn to Electric, in preparation for more general upcoming changes to space combat.

I hope this was a thought through change and not in response to my recent spacesuit pictures where i showed near immunity to kismet weapons ;)
Please consider that quadwing weapons are kismet and porcupines and only kismet had burn damage, so when you write that quadwing weapons are changed from burn to electric, i guess you were not referring to the porcupine weapons. Please also be aware that the same 'immunity' can likely be achieved with electric armor sets - unless you choose a dmg type that is not represented on planetside armor sets and can therefor not be protected with armorsets.

Nevertheless its good to finally see something happening to space however small the first step may be.

Wow a space update. Very cool :thumbup:

That's it? Did I miss another post for the big VU somewhere?

That's it? Did I miss another post for the big VU somewhere?
looks like they have had to back off the update today , no doubt we will get the real update in the next few days , in the meantime expect a few monir bugs until they sort it

Ohh Space updates.

I have a feeling the content added ( NI ) and planets that will be getting codex, the increase in travel is the reason.

Better gas those Motherships up! :cool:

Excited to see all the new stuff when finished.

Ok so tested the space update.

The gunners view is not new, they fixed what they had broke. They were stuck on zoom for months now, have now been put back to normal. That's nice, but still a bug fix.

The engines sound the same.

The guns went from BOOM to FLOMP. Er, K.

Kismet got a change to elec... ok.

Odd update, I can only be optimistic in the hope of this being a stepping stone to major changes to come :)

Hey,

Before the VU i done 5k Aurli for unlock CP Cave and had it few days to this day. After VU Cave is locked again for me. Ofcourse new mission "Access Crystal Palace Cave" its still active with progres ~55-60%. By chance during the announcement of the mission's removal, MindArk did not inform that, depending on which will be completed first the access to the cave will be unlocked? ...support case has be send.

Anyone have same problem maybe?

Cheers all,
XII

Last edited:
I don't understand - did our access to CP's Aurli Cave get revoked with the Iron removal? I have not had a chance to go check.

i find my ships louder than before but the same sound.. makes it hard to hear the seksi warp chick talkin. she was the highlight of my day! =p

Updated release notes with known issues.

The "Buffs on attachments are not working properly" one should be fixed by the hotfix by now though.

Sadly, I cannot login with this update.

Client loader downloading stuck at 33%...........

:(

UPDATE:

It works now.

Working solution found HERE.

Last edited:
Not possible to enter Crystal Palace "Aurli Cave" due to iron mission prerequisite missing.
This was entirely knowable and foreseeable. Right here upon first announcement of these changes it was warned to watch out for planet partners who built something on top of the irons. Arkadia will be so screwed.

while yur tweaking ludvig make my seksi warp chick voice louder too.. its soo quiet now =p

how come when things get fixed, other things always break?

So....any
Release Notes
????

2fa for log in and buy any item in webshop - still not working.

When are they going to fix the webshop? I want to spend some money.

Back