Entropia Universe 17.4 Release Notes

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
New Features

• It is now possible to redeem attribute tokens via the context menu that appears when right-clicking on the tokens in inventory.
  • Added a music playlist to the Mothership lounge.
  • Updated ambience sounds on the Privateer.
  • Updated ambience sounds on the Mothership.
  • Updated the flying sound for the Mothership.
  • Updated sound for the Mothership’s gun turrets.
  • Updated sounds for the Privateer’s gun turrets.
  • Updated visual effects on Privateer gun turrets.

Changes

• It is now possible to place sell orders for Ancient Greece shares on the Entropia Exchange.

Fixes

• Motherships now have collisions with Asteroids and Space Stations.

MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

Originally Posted Here

yay space update :D

So 17.4b tomorrow then? ;)
EDIT: Attribute token solution is quite handy. :)

wds faill mi. ... ... like really - got nothing left. PLease please please - it was the A-Ark they should all be on, wasn't it? (Literary reference)

The Golgafrinchan Ark Fleet Ship B seems to be the answer.
sounds for MS lounge..really ? the lounge where the seating doesn't even work and the window is not a view of outside but a fixed graphic.
ffs MA stop tinkering and make something that matters

Though all cred to the sounds guy at least someone is working at MA, tho I bet it is lonely in there.

I think you left out that enhancers are breaking faster again :(

and now for the latest truly amazing but un-advertised SPACE Update....
MA have renumbered the repair tool RK-5 to RK-0 and RK-20 to RK-25

update: this is seemingly cos they have added new ones including missions to get them, yet tell us nothing in vu notes, so now we are playing blind, changes to space, new missions, new tools, secret bases and not a ruddy clue where or why, except their new toy NI is somehow involved, or so I have been told

Last edited:
found new space mission npc, found the hidden outpost we are supposed to reveal, but no dropships there - which we are supposed to kill on caly server for mission rewards - is this live/active yet ?

Took You 12 Hours To This VU (To Works Of Course) :ROFLMAO:

also discovered why spaceships sub warp are so slow...new sounds reveal all... they are steam powered
chuff chuff chuff chuff, can we have a whistle now please to announce entry to warp tunnel

also discovered why spaceships sub warp are so slow...new sounds reveal all... they are steam powered
chuff chuff chuff chuff, can we have a whistle now please to announce entry to warp tunnel
do you need some coal ? :D

So we AMD buyers are spitted right in the face right?
Nice move!

there can’t be many moon deeds left at all, I think the AG deeds were unlocked because it looks like they won’t sell out anytime soon.

So we AMD buyers are spitted right in the face right?
Nice move!

ag shares were promised to be sellable after like 6 months --> fullfilled.....

amd ones were promised to sell after ALL sold on webshop--->also correct for now(<10k amd left for sale on last update post)

edit : ag ones are now buyable below 10 ped......do you think your amd would be 60 ped worth now too...IF they would be salleable now ?

Yay, Steampunk in Space!

No performance issues but my fans are working twice as hard now.
Now this has me worried, potato-player that is. It always depends on content in the area, some places seem to push it closer to its limits than before indeed. Keeping a close eye on temperature readings.

Ran out of memory and crashed... That doesn't happen very often with my rig.

I just built a 16 core super computer for AI training, 128 gb ram, and out of memory error already as well. LOL
There is a logic to this .. more cores in use means more ram is needed. I'll give you an example : On my work laptop I have 4 cores and 8gb of ram .. I had a very heavy xls that needed several hours to update. I took it home to my rig with 8 cores and 16GB of ram and it crashed. Turning down the number of cores used to 4 it ran fine and faster than on my work laptop. So I guess more cores in use means exponentially more ram is needed.. But in your case this should have been sufficient ? 4/8 slow ; 8/16 crash ; 4/16 faster ; conclusion : I think 256gb of ram should be the minimum for 16cores .. Just my thoughts... (that is on using the full potential of the 16 cores on high memory intensive apps)

Back