Entropia Universe 17.6.1 Release Notes

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Changes

• Increased the maximum stack size of Strongboxes to 5000.
  • Attribute rewards added for Monria Codex creatures.

MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

Originally Posted Here

very nice ty

also some patches on one or more other planets

+

Last edited:
Changes

Would be sooo handy if Summer Boxes and others, stacks would not be limited to 50.
Imagine having 2000 boxes in storage, which is not an exception... that's 40 stacks. It could also be 1 stack...

Ty for listening to the wishes of the community.

Last edited:
5000 Boxes ? LOL , Un Belive Able . . .

500 Will Be Enough Per Stack :p

seems society chat is not available
anyone else has the issue ?

5000 Boxes ? LOL , Un Belive Able . . .

500 Will Be Enough Per Stack :p
Nope.
Actually this is a very good change. Some people will free up several pitbulls now! I really liek this one.
I wish they could make it so that it automatically stack, like the other stackables do. Having to fix merge very often gets annoying and it doesn't make sense.

Having to fix merge very often gets annoying and it doesn't make sense.
tray taming a few thousand critters... You cannot stack pets and they have to individually be dragged in to the stable if you want to extract them. Taming thousands can take a long little while.

Toulan 2021 gift.....
Happy New 2020 year!
No thanks - #FO_COVID

index.php

tray taming a few thousand critters... You cannot stack pets and they have to individually be dragged in to the stable if you want to extract them. Taming thousands can take a long little while.
Try comparing the number of people doing wth you just described with the amount of people hunting in Mayhem.
It would be indeed nice to have functionality for batch actions including refining the pets and more. It would be nice to have the ability to drag all pets at once, to auction them, to auction pills, to auction shrapnel, to swap plates set so on.
Looks like pick on of these each VU? :D

Let's all agree to call it progress and leave it like this :)

Changes
  • Attribute rewards added for Monria Codex creatures.

like i said elsewhere previously.. they couldnt mention in VU notes that they added codex to monria but... could mention it in patch notes they added monria codex to meta codex!! makes no sense to me

Changes

I hope you also did this for the Generic Nano Adjusters, the Transgen Fruits and the Unprocessed Water...

Did these costs increase happen this VU?

index.php

It's a good thing you can't put dung on auction ...
Funny aside, this seems to be the state of ETHereum transactions ATM. Cost's more to ship it than the pile is worth.

Would be nice if MA implemented this in advance of a speedy activation of those long-promised cargo/freight services for space ship owners. Well, it would be nice...

I've always laughed at these updates. "Yeah we just fixed a couple of bugs". 50 trillion mb update. Yeah right... haha. "Plus put a new engine in under the hood... but susshhh".

Or nerfed the taming island loot... I'm watching you buggers. I know your games. Haha.

Can we get boxes to stack in inventory automatically next please?

Back