Entropia Universe 17.7.0 Release Notes

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Fixes

• Fixed an issue where there was a framerate drop in locations with many valid targets in range, but not visible (hidden behind walls, caves etc)

MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

Originally Posted Here

Cyclops depths fix??

Anyone test this yet?

Did they finally fix the Argonaut Cave Lag??? That would be cool!
Maybe I won't run out of memory in CP ?????? Not holding my breath on that one..

Oh, this is a welcomed fix! I need to test Cyclops Depths frame rate when I get home.

Fixes

• Fixed an issue where there was a framerate drop in locations with many valid targets in range, but not visible (hidden behind walls, caves etc)

MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

Originally Posted Here

Either you dont put what you have changed into your release notes any more (you never fully did) or ?

feels good so far.. i havent check the dungeons where the issue was most noticable but in general game feels soother, more responsive and loads faster.. GJ :)

Nice, now we can bot in cave with no lag, thank you !

Yes Argo Cave is much better but I lost at least on TP, Aegis Mound is gone from my TP list.
When I went there it also stated that I discovered a new TP so it really was deleted from my list of TP's.

Back