Entropia Universe 17.8.1 Release Notes

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
  • Entropia Universe planet partner release only, please check partner forums for more details.

MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

Originally Posted Here

• Entropia Universe planet partner release only, please check partner forums for more details.

MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

Originally Posted Here
Piss poor comunication

AmeVRica??!!

index.php

We got big server lag across the universe after the patch... I'm hoping it's bot because of AmeVRica....

We got big server lag across the universe after the patch... I'm hoping it's bot because of AmeVRica....
groan!!! :(

Why not actually list the release notes instead of this useless lazy post with not even a link to the PP's forum respective threads? Apparently armors are stackable now? At least according to a picture on discord. Don't get why such changes are not shown in release notes.

I've made some improvements on the release notes:
Hey guys, new VU, go download 5GBs of data, figure out yourselves across 10 scattered sources what we implemented

WTF actually is this AmerVRica? Some VR framework? -NVM I got it, I'm nub :p

Last edited:
Any idea why Hunt the Thing was "disabled." I'm there collecting some stuff and you can travel there but it unequips rings, cloths, and u can't use a weapon, mine, or sweat. Only thing it seems you can do is craft.

I noticed storage on Entropia website is called AmeVRica for Hunt the Thing.

Any idea why Hunt the Thing was "disabled." I'm there collecting some stuff and you can travel there but it unequips rings, cloths, and u can't use a weapon, mine, or sweat. Only thing it seems you can do is craft.

I noticed storage on Entropia website is called AmeVRica for Hunt the Thing.

Basically the gist of it is that AmerVRica will be using the Thing Server from what I get out of what's happened recently and The thing will likely be deleted. Neverdie cannot afford to pay the monthly server bill to Mindark to keep both going, just like he cannot afforrd to flip the montly bill for the original RT, which is why several years ago Rocktropia's size was severly shrunk, just as Cyrene's was. Toulan is currently the smallest planet in actual size I think.... which is why the Monria team bought it I suspect. They can actually afford to pay the monthly rental fee for the server, at least for now.

Last edited:
next patch is eVRope? or VRussia?

In VRussia, You don't kill creature, creature kills you!

(Sgt.) Benjamin 'Ben' Coyote, IFN Marines,
A.K.A. "The Blind Sniper" (and) his pets.

next patch is eVRope? or VRussia?
At least the spelling kinda makes sense here. I mean maybe neverdie should have spelt it mVRirca but even that doesn't ring right.

Originally Posted Here

Entropia Universe 17.8.1 Release Notes​

yeah, who gives a shit about their partners?
As if the other planets are not a part of Entropia?
Seriously?

Back