Entropia Universe Account Inactivity email

Dr.D.C.

Elite
Society
Glory Hound Irregulars
We noticed that you haven't been logged in to Entropia Universe for a time now and we don't want you to miss the opportunity of being a continuous part of our virtual community.

.....and did you spent also 2 minutes of your precious time to think WHY i didn t log in in Entropia ?????

can be that in 6 year my better loot was 300 ped?
that in 6 year the most exciting item that i loot was a breer P5a (L)
never found a beacon?
that the game is plenty of bugs?
other planets are accessible just at the conditions that you decided but that a large part of the player base don t like?
all that despite i m a depositor, and i gift you many thousand $ in 6 years......

SO MA, pick a reason why i didn t log in Entropia since a while, and after come back to sleep.

dc

I think the problem here is that you are unaware of how to play. You need to turn over more ped. Buy better gear.

I AM JOKING !

{removed} not sure why i am still here tbh :)

Last edited by a moderator:
not sure why i am still here tbh :)

"Addiction

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Addiction is the continued use of a mood altering substance or behaviour despite adverse consequences,[SUP][1][/SUP] or a neurological impairment leading to such behaviors.[SUP][2]"[/SUP]

EU could be seen as a mood altering.... substance, while it still is no substance...

You get the point, people are addicted. If you are still here and you wonder why, that could be a sign of addiction :)

If you really do hate it, leave... If you can't leave, look up some help. Gamblers Anonymous would probably help you out

Yeah, I got one of those too.

Yeah, i'm addicted to PE

But not like I used to be

No more big investments in UL / Uber gear

No more hour-after-hour continuous gaming

Now I run L gear only, now I only have a few hundred ped 'invested' in the game, not tens of thousands

..and now I only play for maybe a couple of hours a month or pop back for an event or two.

why is that MA.......?

....'cos I'm so fecking bored with the whole thing!! There's nothing really exciting anymore! There are half-assed implementations of great ideas, there's under utilisation of a great engine - aahh, such a 'waste'

After playing since Nov 2005, I guess I've just grown out of PE. Perhaps I'm growing up? I'm nearly 59 after all!

It just made me laough when i got the e-mail from MA cose before they was cracking laoughs at me for depositing 500€ every month to be able to play and even tho i pointed out that the game eats 500€ per month and i can't aford it log run they just "fucked me off" with an automated response "we are sorry u are upset BLA BLA" each time now it's my time to laough at them for loosing a paying costumer just becouse of there ignorance.

P.S. If i ever got somthing back i would still been depositing maybe not 500€ but still returning paying customer is never bad:p

I am grateful to get the emails you describe. I'm taking a break from EU -> after about 3 years of up to 80 hrs a week.
I've "lost" >10k US too, but consider it money well spent. If I watched lots of movies/drank lots of beer it would have been the same cost. EU is unique, it's only real competitor (Secondlife) is nowhere near as good i.e. no flying vehicles etc etc.
I don't watch TV, I don't go to the pub. If MA wiped my account after 4 months of taking a break I'd never be able to play a game I really enjoy, again.

Back