Entropia Universe Asks You, 'Are You Ready Player One?" - MMORPG.com

News Bot

Guardian

[SIZE=-2]MMORPG.com[/SIZE]

Entropia Universe Asks You, 'Are You Ready Player One?"
[SIZE=-1]MMORPG.com[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Entropia Universe is bringing the real world...which is bringing in a virtual world...er...Let's try again: Entropia Universe is bringing in a special quest to honor the release of Steven Spielberg's "Ready Player One". Players can take part in ...[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]http://news.google.com/news/more?ncl=dsm2WC3FUbk47_M&authuser=0&ned=us[/SIZE]

More...

News feed provided by Google News.

~CHOPPER~

Stalker
Society
Sanctuary
CHOPPER
Nope

Nope.
I'm not ready for another cash grab.

Mega

Chaotic Good
Society
Kaos
MegaVolt

Bring it on.

:yup:

Thorns Rose

Elite
Society
Calypso Rescue Team
New York Rose
No...

I used to like the 'shared loot' robot challenges but it should be random loot, not the the biggest gun and etc. loot haul . If players to choose to bring out their big guns during a event, it should be just that. ( I know is different but was just pointing to my taste)

A money grab event should not be considered. :deal:

Last edited:

BigPimping

Dominant
I used to like the 'shared loot' robot challenges but it should be random loot, not the the biggest gun and etc. loot haul . If players to choose to bring out their big guns during a event, it should be just that.

A money grab event should not be considered. :deal:
:scratch2: did you read the article at all? Or just saying random words? :laugh:

Thorns Rose

Elite
Society
Calypso Rescue Team
New York Rose
:scratch2: did you read the article at all? Or just saying random words? :laugh:
Ok, Oh yes you must be right.................................................................:laugh:

My thinking is towards when 'The Thing" came out or when we have 100's of folks go out and is a huge boss to shoot, you are probably to new from the looks of your PCF join date.

But, was more of a suggestion.

:cowboy:

:tapfinger

Last edited: