Entropia universe - creepy monria estate deed advertising

Captain Crunch

Guardian
Captain Cereal Crunch
This is a small video that i have create to sell a estate deed on the Moon Monria. I used various programs for fun and practice. I hope you guys like the video clip. :)

here my ---> Selling-Thread

Last edited:
Really nice aproach on selling virtual real estate in the game!
Best of luck with ur sale!

Soko

Thank you very much guys, i'm glad that you all like the Video ;) I did not know if that's ok, if I post my sales thread here or not? But ok, i added a link in the first post :)

Cool video, gl with sale!

Unrelated, but what are you making your game with?

Thank you Detritus :)

I use the Gameguru Engine / Unity and other software - with the programming language Lua. But alone is to make a Game a never ending story, but it is great to practice and learning :)

I use the Gameguru Engine / Unity and other software - with the programming language Lua. But alone is to make a Game a never ending story, but it is great to practice and learning :)

Ah cool, I thought it might be Unity. Looks pretty cool so far. Did you create the assets? You are very talented. And yes, I'm painfully aware of how long it takes to do solo. Best of luck!

I have not make the assets, i have buy some assets, some are for free from the engine and i also change really small part of some assets (really minimal). I have make the Lua scripting for the nps ( talking with each other, sitting +stay+talking, different stay modes, different ways of talking--> agressiv--> happy and stuff like that).

For somebody that just like and plays games and going without real experience with all to this things, its really painfull. I dont think that i can finish my Game alone, thats the reallity, but for me it is ok to make parts and learn and have fun :)

ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

:beerchug:

This is a small video that i have create to sell a estate deed on the Moon Monria. I used various programs for fun and practice. I hope you guys like the video clip. :)

Really cool video, well done! Look at this photo
capsule.jpg
doesn't it look unreal? Like a space ship, don't you think? And it is a real building on our planet. I was reading this article about green building in real estate and was surprised how new technology are going to change our life. This is crazy.

Last edited:
Back