Entropia Universe discord channel is live!

We are all of equal worth! And those who press heel upon the throat of liberty... will fall to the cry of FREEDOM!

This channel used to be fun and nice and total freedom of speech, but recently they made me want to have the unforgiving Serica as a mod there, she's more tolerant than some of you guys on discord :(

Me, 5$ and Kull can never share the stories of our lives

This frog will never be happy again

The channel used to be a fun free place to hang out while playing EU and just shoot the shit about anything with your friends. Now they got some new Mod who is super controlling about everything.

I really miss the days when people could just have fun and mess with each other and have a good ol laugh. Its sad that good channels have to get ruined by someone who wants to scrutinize everything with there own views.

Please bring back the old free to chat and have fun channel! Not the caged version of restricted speech...

Look at that sad sad sad racoon :(

All of these are just troll responses, just like the troll posts that were posted in the discord. All we did was create a new room in the discord for this type of material and removed it from the main chat because it was NSFW (Kull/Manique posted a bunch of gay gifs). Since many people, myself included, like to chat on this discord channel during work, we removed it and labeled the new chat channel NSFW so people going into it know what they're expecting to possibly see. Please don't smear the discord with this shit posting. If you feel that we somehow restrict your freedom of speech, then go someplace else. Simple as that.

Since many people, myself included, like to chat on this discord channel during work,

I want such a job where this is permitted or I got time for it at all. Y'all working for the government or what?

I want such a job where this is permitted or I got time for it at all. Y'all working for the government or what?

I work in IT and typically most of my coworkers and myself have some time to spare throughout the day to check emails, and in my case, discord. Might be time to check out a new job if you're being overworked :D Come to think of it, the discord has helped 2 others find new jobs and they both are being paid more and enjoy their work more as well!

Reactions: San
380 member bump!! :yay::yay:

We have officially crossed the 400 member mark. At 403 members now! I think I will do a little celebration stream and event for 500 members. Winners must be part of the discord!

We have officially crossed the 400 member mark. At 403 members now! I think I will do a little celebration stream and event for 500 members. Winners must be part of the discord!

That's a whole lot of members :rolleyes:

Seriously though, all entropia players should be part of the discord :) Good job Hypnotyk!

So this guy gets no credit?!?

Adding all the roles, trade bot ect dang I feel the loves <3

:cool::cool::cool:

435 members bump

:yay::yay:

Music bot added! You can join the music channel and listen to music while playing or working :) Come check it out!

Servers are down, come hang out in the discord and share some stories or rant about MindArk :p

:yay::yay:BUMP:yay::yay:

Just another reminder that today is Monday, so that means its our weekly discord hunt day! We are starting at 7:30PM central time USA, or 1:30 EU time. Join the discord and come help us kill some big bulk!

:yay::yay:BUMP:yay::yay:

Entropedia bot is in the works. Once its live, you can query mob related info directly from discord!

500 member event is in the works! join now :)

Nice! Turning my PC back on :)

1 year anniversary!

The EU discord turns 1 year old on June 13th so we have partnered with Atomicstorm to bring you bonus prizes to the Arkadian Alliance monthly event. The EU discord team has donated ~500 ped worth of AUD as bonus weekly HSL prizes to Atomicstorm's events. More details can be found in the thread below.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...niverse-Discord-Channel&p=3583474#post3583474

Best of luck and remember to join the channel!
-Hyp

Reactions: DoA
The channel has been growing steadily with little/no advertising. Come join our awesome community :cool::cool:

Congratulations to our newest Discord admin, Slyk, who is always active on the chat channel and will assist while I'm busy with getting married and what not.

Giving this a bump, nice place to hang out and chat about Entropia :thumbup:

Bumping this again for anyone who might be interested but hasn't yet seen this, lots of players from every planet, profession, level, and soc to chat with here, great neutral meeting point to talk with other players.

For those who are turned off by the thought of it being primarily a voice chat, although it has this functionality, we practically only use text, so it's more of a modern IRC chat.

Here is a link to join for anyone interested:

https://discord.gg/d4mUnyX

Discord can be used from your web browser as well as using an app on any computer or phone.

Last edited:
Come chat with me people! The discord is where it's at!

Best place to ask questions, get a mentor, and help a fellow colonist!

Back