Entropia Universe login BUG

sherwood

Prowler
Society
Miner's Mafia
Sherwood Flu Fortuna
Hello everyone,
since months I can't login properly before 3 attempts, lately the attempts became 7-8. After the log-in the chat tab does not appear and I get this message: " An internal error has stopped the chat interface. Please restart the Entropia Universe."
I'm going to be quite bored about it, I wrote a support case long time ago that has been answered, in no time, from some bot... "we'll send it to the developer team. Stay tuned etc.

I would ask to the forum ppl if anyone have a clue about this problem or a tip to give me.
Thank you in advance!

Sherwood Flu Fortuna

I was convinced that they were working hard on a major change to the game and not just the interface. But I started to suspect that Christmas whiskey is still being drunk... I mean expect "soon" the new interface, which will fix the back-end development in the game.
Good luck!

Hard to tell anything without knowing the background and facts, could be something wrong with your local Entropia installation or your pc
can you try a) in the loader under tools->folder->verify data B)try EU on another pc in your household if possible ? c) did you delete and re-install all also ?

Hope you find the issue there ..
Gl,
Eddie

Hard to tell anything without knowing the background and facts, could be something wrong with your local Entropia installation or your pc
can you try a) in the loader under tools->folder->verify data B)try EU on another pc in your household if possible ? c) did you delete and re-install all also ?

Gl,
Eddie

As he wrote, I would try it on another Computer to find out if it is your settings on your computer, no login problem on other computer, or a bug, disk error in the MA Database where your data is stored, if on another Computers the same problem as on your Computer occures would be a indication for an error in MA's Database.

Then with your analysis you can either rebuild your system or tell MA that they should rectify the error in their Database.

Last edited:
A few years ago I had problems where I lost the connection after entering the security code. That only got fixed after I got a new modem.

No idea what your setup is or - in context of my comment - maybe your modem received a firmware update or simply broke.

Gl,
Eddie

Thank you for the tips,
I veriefied the data, but after the first sucessfull login I had again the same error, but today I had to try just 2-3 times before log in with the chat working, maybe it helped a bit.
I don't have another computer to try and compare. Maybe I'll ask to a friend in the next days.
If the attempt with another computer works properly, I'm going to reinstall everything :eek:

Chat log can be a problem.
If your Windows is synchronized with OneDrive, the chat.log is most likely uploaded frequently to their server, this can be a problem if you use a laptop, for example, because they have a bit weaker... especially and if the file is larger.

Try stopping the chat.log for a few days or disconnecting from OneDrive for a few days to see if there is a change.

Chat log can be a problem.
If your Windows is synchronized with OneDrive, the chat.log is most likely uploaded frequently to their server, this can be a problem if you use a laptop, for example, because they have a bit weaker... especially and if the file is larger.

Try stopping the chat.log for a few days or disconnecting from OneDrive for a few days to see if there is a change.
Just would like to remind everyone how evil bill gates is. Microsoft was intentionally hard to program on. Imagine how easy it would be to program us these days if he werent involved with "making the OS upgrade"

Are you using a VPN service or behind a restricted NAT?

if your installation not bug, the only thing come to mind is your chat.log or private_chat.log is too big, move it backup it delete it.

Are you using a VPN service or behind a restricted NAT?

No, I don't

About the chat-log, I didn't stopped it but I disconnected Onedrive, anyway, due work I didn't have time to make tests. I logged in after 2 tryes and kept the myself logged all the time mostly afk doing other things :D
I'm scared to log off and spend lots of time to log-in/off for 7-8 attempts before play few minutes :D

Looks like that stopping the chat log solved the problem... tomorrow and next 3 days I have plenty of time to make more text, enableing yes/no the chat log, onedrive of windows, test on other computer etc.

I did all the possible tests without significant results, the last server maintenance solved everything :D

Back