Entropia Universe Maintenance

how long this take? :(:):):):)( damn im sooooooooooooooooooooooo bored :(
cmon boys,make it up quickly :)

hmmm... maybe they are getting rid of the stupid new fonts and ill be able to play again... well, i can dream cant i?... :rolleyes:

yea the official entropia universe site is working on my side fine and betha said servers not the website so u shouldnt be having probs with the site hopefully its back up soon.

hmmm... maybe they are getting rid of the stupid new fonts and ill be able to play again... well, i can dream cant i?... :rolleyes:

I like the new fonts ! I can read text again in 1600x1200 resolution !
What's wrong with those new fonts ?

Well, just In from work. What a disapointment :(

Can I ask though, did everyone just randomly get booted, or even with the 5 min warning? I would have thought It'd be nice to have warning. Such as "The Entropia Universe will be down for maintainence at 14:00. It is not known for how long." Rather then just booting everyone...

Or maybe Im wrong. What time did the severs go down? The time of this message? (1pm MA time)

Oh, this makes me laugh:

We expect the servers to be available again shortly. More information will be made available here if necessary.

Of course Its necessary, although you should tell us before anyway. You have around a 1000 players waiting to log In ya know ... :rolleyes:

Dont get me wrong, Im not one to "pick" things out to flame MA about, Im an understanding guy. But from a consumer's point of view, MA, I would like to see more advanced warnings In the future... I do accept the fact they don't know how long theyre gonna be off though. Fine by me.

Well, GL with the fixing guys, hope It won't take too long, Ive got PEDs to waste! :D

Seems they aren't even bothering with estimated down times anymore. :laugh:

That's one way to beat the overdue deadline I guess. ;)

No, it isn't. It says Entropia Universe is down for maintenance, not the Entropia Universe website.

But I'm glad it's also the website that's down, now I know I don't have to resent my account (which I couldn't do either because of internal error, so I was a bit suspicious and posted here instead). :)

For someone who already joined this forum in Feb 2005 you really should know it better... :rolleyes:

But I´m too tired to repeat what others already explained perfectly!

Last edited:

Can I ask though, did everyone just randomly get booted, or even with the 5 min warning? I would have thought It'd be nice to have warning. Such as "The Entropia Universe will be down for maintainence at 14:00. It is not known for how long." Rather then just booting everyone...

Or maybe Im wrong. What time did the severs go down? The time of this message? (1pm MA time)

All I had was a 5 minute in game warning. Don't know if they bothered with anything on the site before that though. I think it's been about an hour for me that I've been offline. Didn't really pay attention though. :rolleyes:

yea the official entropia universe site is working on my side fine and betha said servers not the website so u shouldnt be having probs with the site hopefully its back up soon.

This was addressed earlier in the thread.

45% Servers are ok now :yay:

Up and running :yay:

happy hoffing

Oh, this makes me laugh:

Of course Its necessary, although you should tell us before anyway. You have around a 1000 players waiting to log In ya know ... :rolleyes:

Dont get me wrong, Im not one to "pick" things out to flame MA about, Im an understanding guy. But from a consumer's point of view, MA, I would like to see more advanced warnings In the future... I do accept the fact they don't know how long theyre gonna be off though. Fine by me.

Well, GL with the fixing guys, hope It won't take too long, Ive got PEDs to waste! :D

They said something on the website a while back about regularly scheduled maintenance, and I think it was on Tuesdays. Of course I can't find that on the website anymore...

edit: here it is: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59566&highlight=maintenance+tuesday (time is wrong)

Getting "Down for Maintenance" . Can't get in yet. :(

Server status: 100%, but still cant join.. i hope this is not going to take long

Well my 5b plates still read USED under My Items (as do my 5a's). :( :mad:

So apparently whatever they did didn't fix the armor plating issues. :( :mad:

They said something on the website a while back about regularly scheduled maintenance, and I think it was on Tuesdays. Of course I can't find that on the website anymore...

edit: here it is: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59566&highlight=maintenance+tuesday (time is wrong)

Well after I've just read the trade bug exploit thread, I understand now. It was an Immediate fix for something that has been reported. For something this major, I think we can let It slip by ;)

Sorry MA! :ahh:

For the people who, as me, miss the red display message when MA servers go wild ... :D
(could not find the one with maintenance, but I guess this one will do ;))

Error.jpg

Come on now, I don't even want to trade for a while ... been hauting the forums for an hour already ... finger itches, finger itches ... :rolleyes:

OMG.... Re-Read my post there. Yes that's what this thread is about. If the game servers are down IT MEANS that you can't log in on the websiite.

Bertha said the Entropia Universe would be down, not the entire system dealing with account information as well. It doesn't matter how obvious it was to some peopl that the login function would also be down on the website.

For someone who already joined this forum in Feb 2005 you really should know it better... :rolleyes:

But I´m too tired to repeat what others already explained perfectly!
So because I joined EF in -05 I should know a lot of stuff about EF? :scratch2:

I can honestly tell you that I've never ever noticed that you couldn't use the website login function during other times when Entropia Servers were down for maintenance or something similar (such as adding patches/VUs). :scratch:

there all off hamering the hell outta the new explosive shells
to get them to fit in my lagunas cannon because they realised there mistake:yay:

yeah right............like thas gonna happen :p

I like the new fonts ! I can read text again in 1600x1200 resolution !
What's wrong with those new fonts ?

Some people are having conflict problems with these new fonts and their graphics cards and the game does not work for them anymore. I have spoken to a couple via a RL third party and seems laptops are particularly problematic. Something to do with AA.

soundboy

Reactions: Nai
Is PE still down???!?! i havent been able to login in like 2 days i get the maintenance message all the time :/

Is PE still down???!?! i havent been able to login in like 2 days i get the maintenance message all the time :/

No it´s not down!
After a update I always have to permit the internet access of the new EU.exe through my firewall (ZA). Maybe that´s the problem?
If you are sure that everything is right with your pc and it´s internet access than write a support case.

I have to allow PE also after every update, got new update now when i started loader but still get that damn maintenance message when i try to log in...arghhh, nothing changed on comp since PE went down

Edit: WTF, my FW gone crazy, no worries, kickstarting it now :)

Last edited:
Back