Info: Entropia Universe Now Available IN THE BROWSER!

• Thread starter Deleted member 58836
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 58836

Gotcha. Sorry.

But it could be true within the next 5-10 years? Even without a Game Engine change!

I realize this is likely old news. I just finished with some WebAssembly and damn, the potential here is awesome.

Found this as an example of a desktop app running in browser with WebAssembly:

If they can run AutoCAD in the browser we can run Entropia :)

The cool thing is this doesn't even seem to be that difficult to do.

Does anyone know if MindArk has been considering other devices and platforms for Entropia? Would they keep this secret from us if they were? I've heard rumours but you know how that is.

Cheers,
The Great Adventurer

I really hope they do have plans.. esp for macOS or Linux. That said Wine does work fairly well.

So far it is possible to connect to your computer from any device, launch entropia universe and play it from anywhere in the world as long as it turnd on and connected to google remote desktop.

I hope to see entropia universe is some of the mainstream game streamer such as Nvidia Now.. in the coming weeks.. not years.. just hope EU is legit and legal for such.

So far it is possible to connect to your computer from any device, launch entropia universe and play it from anywhere in the world as long as it turnd on and connected to google remote desktop.

I hope to see entropia universe is some of the mainstream game streamer such as Nvidia Now.. in the coming weeks.. not years.. just hope EU is legit and legal for such.
Moonlight was a great app for that (only works if you have a Nvidia Card as it runs off Nvidia Now tech) by far the best performance of all the streaming software that I have tried(for local streaming). I also hear Parsec is fairly good for remote/ internet streaming.

Back