Entropia Universe Partners With Sometrics For Amazing Offers - MarketWatch (press release)

great news, but I will need more info on that. may be google it :scratch2:

I want it :drool:

What do I do to get it?! :scratch2:

https://www.sometrics.com/company

Its a 100% daughter of American express... does that mean that my Centurion card can be used to withdraw peds? :rolleyes:

One thing is for sure, Amex is not cheap so whatever it does, it will come with a hefty pricetag.

Based on what I saw on the website, the underdeveloped countries will not benefit much from this option.

You'll basically have the option to fill out surveys or watch some commercials to earn credits from what I understand. A similar method of earning credits I saw in another online web browser based game I played and for Romania it totally lacked surveys.

Based on what I saw on the website, the underdeveloped countries will not benefit much from this option.

You'll basically have the option to fill out surveys or watch some commercials to earn credits from what I understand. A similar method of earning credits I saw in another online web browser based game I played and for Romania it totally lacked surveys.

ha ha ha I wouldn't call Germany an underdeveloped country :tongue2: but these websites never have much to offer for this kind of service here. ^^ I was quite amazed how good the offers where while I was in UK tho. There some rewards for free stuff where so good that it made sense to quickly go through the best paid offers. :yup:

might be tied to the deposit problems tied to dibs the last few days? Got a reply in support the other day on that but issue is still not completely resolved yet.

Seems that to Earn Coins you have to log in via your FaceBook account, which I imagine then means you will be faced with all these stupid apps that want to access your personal info.....not for me.

Could be good, could be bad. If they are going to have a better deposit/withdrawal process and maybe an equivalent of an ATM card, then it will be good.

If they are simply signing up for the "analytics" part and expect us to fill out surveys and tell them everything about ourselves just for a few trinkets, then not so good.

Be interesting to see what happens.

My experience with these type of programs for any game isn't really that good. They do their damndest to NOT pay you in my experience.

I've filled out surveys with these types of programs and you'll get halfway through it and suddenly get a message that you do not qualify for the survey, or there aren't any surveys available. If it's like some of the other one's, where you have to save up a different kind of point system, or coins in order to turn them in for your prize, often those points or coins will expire, before you can save up enough to turn in for your prize.

If this is done right, than it will be a great extra source of income for the Entropia Universe. I just find it hard to believe that it's going to be anything less than a pain in the ass or a scam. Let's just hope this company is legit enough not to fuck with people when it comes to offers.

Setups like these i have never liked, as you must either buy something, give too much info, do too much stuff, ( accepft 3 bronze, 2 silver and 1 gold offer to recieve what it pays) always have huge minimal withdrawls(20+) bucks need for 2 cent surveys.

However because it deals with EU, i am excited to see it be implemented. However atm i am not excited on how it may work.

And a bonus if i can do it online with my phone, ill do them all day if possible.( assuming the free ones)

Thanks for the link, it is what i thought it would be... Not happy, itle help some people but not me.

One thing people like doing is watching videos to get paid for that.

Either way, its an easy way to get some starter peds.

This creates such a bad impression imho, reward programs, surveys for peds, if this is marketing and promotion its the cheap and tacky low end of it, where is the vision MA?

Lol what shit

i had a look, answear a stupid question, to get 30 peds, but wait whats the small print, text messages will cost £5 to answear the questions

LOL LOL LOL LOL

Mindark WTF really?

How the hell do you even get on this site to log in??? LOL there is no-where to even create a log in profile.. I must be blind!! :yup:

https://www.sometrics.com/

How the hell do you even get on this site to log in??? LOL there is no-where to even create a log in profile.. I must be blind!! :yup:

https://www.sometrics.com/
what are you doing there? the things they want to get all your personal details from is on your entropia account page

what are you doing there? the things they want to get all your personal details from is on your entropia account page

LOL I see.. I some how missed this on the info. provided.. :scratch2:

theres alrdy a site like this..there all kinda scammy tho..stuffpoint.com

Wow I somehow am not getting this at all.. So ill ask some questions here:

1: where do I log in to, to try this out??
2: what site do I go to, to log in to, to try this out??
3: do I need some coffee to help clear the mind so I can see where I go to, to try this out??

Answers to these pressing question is greatly appreciated!! :yay:

Wow I somehow am not getting this at all.. So ill ask some questions here:

1: where do I log in to, to try this out??
2: what site do I go to, to log in to, to try this out??
3: do I need some coffee to help clear the mind so I can see where I go to, to try this out??

Answers to these pressing question is greatly appreciated!! :yay:

Click the link on the left side on the entropiauniverse.com page
https://account.entropiauniverse.co...its/sometrics/index.xml&up=/account/deposits/

You have to log in to your MA account go to your deposit page. from there you can see whats offered and signup.

I think its an interesting new feature. not for me exactly. But I think it will bring more ped into the game and that is good for everyone.

go here http://www.entropiauniverse.com/ go to free ped part log into you game account and go from there

Click the link on the left side on the entropiauniverse.com page
https://account.entropiauniverse.co...its/sometrics/index.xml&up=/account/deposits/

You have to log in to your MA account go to your deposit page. from there you can see whats offered and signup.

I think its an interesting new feature. not for me exactly. But I think it will bring more ped into the game and that is good for everyone.

Ty and ty!! :)

It looks to be full of the typical "offer" sites I see spammed in search results and which, if you sign up to them, will bombard your inbox with spam (it took a while for me to clear it the last time a family member signed up to one such site) or want you to send/receive some expensive text messages that will drive your bill through the roof.

As a bonus I just clicked on one, then on an "about" link to see who's running it, and got redirected to a site that has been "reported unsafe" which was not exactly very reassuring.

Entropia already has image problems in the general internet community; I hope this doesn't make it worse.

- Deathifier

Reactions: Lee
So the only offer their that doesn't look like a complete waste/headache/hidden costs is Netflix, and I already have that. Damn.
Maybe try something else... like things people are going to actually use.
Sorry MA, it was a good shot, but it's still a miss.

What a waste of effort on MA's part. This just lowers the games reputation IMO.

I decided to try this and did two different survey sites. Want to know how much ped I received?

I'll let you guess.

Waste of time.

I have 1 shitty offer to get my personal information for 10 cents :laugh: really? I'm not even goint to write this post for 10 cents. I hope this don't make the game look scam to new players.

ha ha ha I wouldn't call Germany an underdeveloped country :tongue2: but these websites never have much to offer for this kind of service here. ^^ I was quite amazed how good the offers where while I was in UK tho. There some rewards for free stuff where so good that it made sense to quickly go through the best paid offers. :yup:

Same with Holland, allthough we are quite underdeveloped compared to Germany and their renewable energy policy ;)

Back