Entropia Universe Release 15.7.0 Available

Entropia Universe 15.7.0 Release Notes

Changes

Mining finders will now use available Universal Ammo in place of Survey Probes.
(L) Rings can now be converted to Universal Ammo using any refiner tool. Note that the ring must be at max value for the transformation to work.
Consumable pills have new graphics to make them easier to differentiate from one another.
Social skills are no longer included in the skill point total in the skill user interface.

It is very good, thank you, but some rings are not full TT. Maybe it would be better posiibility to convert any item (including pills) with any TT to universal ammo with same TT value?

Something is coming....that uses ones TOTAL skills...what it is I have no idea...certain items only for players above x amount of total skills...

Bound stuff maybe...

No other reason to remove social skills from total that I can think of...

It would help skill prices, and make getting those low skills up more fun/necessary...

Where can i see the full 15.7 release notes posted ? cant seem to find them even on the source page

Something is coming....that uses ones TOTAL skills...what it is I have no idea...certain items only for players above x amount of total skills...

Bound stuff maybe...

No other reason to remove social skills from total that I can think of...

It would help skill prices, and make getting those low skills up more fun/necessary...

Pretty clever thought and I think you have right!
Harvesting maybe?
Just my dumb thought :)

Back