Entropia Universe Release 16.0.0 Postponed

Look what you did, Mega...
Happy now? :D

We don't know the details, but in my opinion it's a good thing not to push the release no matter what.

Good job :)

You fucked up and realized in time!

I was excited for the release, but if it's not ready to release then it shouldn't be released.

Take your time, work through the bugs, we can wait. We would all rather have things working than get them early and broken.

Fully agree with that ^^

Take your time, work through the bugs, we can wait. We would all rather have things working than get them early and broken.

Yes all we can to live perfectly without the new release.. Take your time. We dont want new bad things, one month or two is not so bad like a bad release...
:cool:

Maybe we can finaly create this

deathstar_22602.jpg

Glad they pulled the plug if something wasn't right :)

Last edited:
It's funny to hear people say they are relieved that MA delayed when they are not ready.

As if they will be ready when they do launch. Expect shed loads of bugs and patches coming after, no matter how long they delay.

Rgds

Ace

Well i logged in today just floating in space outside caly ss. But my ship sitting at ark where i logged out. Np ma i got the time and fuel for the trip ty so much :)

See, this is a good way of communicating. Even if you guys can't launch it next week, you can still just say we've found some unexpected bugs and are hunting them down to give us a better first time experience. And I would actually appreciate you guys working on this for another week or two if that means less bugtropia. :)

Did I call it or what? :laugh:
Though, even if they get the extra time they'll still miss some bugs that we players who are more experienced will discover. Which is fine as long it's not gamebreaking ones.

Well i logged in today just floating in space outside caly ss. But my ship sitting at ark where i logged out. Np ma i got the time and fuel for the trip ty so much :)

Tequila, Tequila!

It's funny to hear people say they are relieved that MA delayed when they are not ready.

As if they will be ready when they do launch. Expect shed loads of bugs and patches coming after, no matter how long they delay.

Rgds

Ace

Understanding it is easy. It is not the update that we all dream of. In fact, very few of us are interested in changing something simple like camera that in fact actually is working perfectly and since very years ago. Really it is the dream of the current CEO of MA. Not ours. And if this implementation should wait a little, for us better. We do not want to leave the comfort zone for so little change ...

Hoping for "during this week" means tomorrow :)
Don't get your hopes up. During this week means we'll at best get an ETA of when the VU will be rescheduled to launch, i.e at best case scenario next week. :lolup:
I'd be totally shocked if they prove me wrong though.

well i think the new regime is bent on trying. all this new stuff. not dumping bugs on us. in house beta testing. it looks just fine to me.

I have 0 care about camera as long as my returns after markup are 100% or more. Gl for you all finding your way to play.

Understanding it is easy. It is not the update that we all dream of. In fact, very few of us are interested in changing something simple like camera that in fact actually is working perfectly and since very years ago. Really it is the dream of the current CEO of MA. Not ours. And if this implementation should wait a little, for us better. We do not want to leave the comfort zone for so little change ...

It's not the comfort zone for me. It's the lack of health bars which are going to be a pain in the ass. Especially while crafting.

Rgds

Ace

Back