News: Entropia Universe Servers Restarting

thanks for heads up... :D did u press red button and then let everyone now? XD

An ingame notification would have been nice

Are you going to tell us when they are back up, or should we just hang about in a pvp zone on the backup server getting killed by bored players and timing out our pills?.......

Are you going to tell us when they are back up, or should we just hang about in a pvp zone on the backup server getting killed by bored players and timing out our pills?.......

Should already be back up and running.

Cat 10 changed from 2230 -> 4520 health, 230 -> around 360 damage, lv51 -> 87. Well I enjoyed my 30 minutes in cat10 before they decided to restrict access ;)

Cat 10 changed from 2230 -> 4520 health, 230 -> around 360 damage, lv51 -> 87. Well I enjoyed my 30 minutes in cat10 before they decided to restrict access ;)
In a way it's good. For us plebs to have goals to be able to hunt them someday. Motivating skill gain longterm.

Eh - I'm all for adding new aspirational content for players to strive for (RDI etc). But moving the goalposts to restrict the better point/mtoken grinding instance to a select subset of players feels a little... meh.

And of course 2 minutes before boss spawns in my instance the servers went down with zero ingame warning. Now I know why. guess I need to apologize to my router for kicking it. Thanks MA!

Eh - I'm all for adding new aspirational content for players to strive for (RDI etc). But moving the goalposts to restrict the better point/mtoken grinding instance to a select subset of players feels a little... meh.
So ideally we should have cat1 damage fof all so skills doesn't matter and nobody is ruled out? Noted :p

Back