Entropia Universe Version Update 9.4

Status
nooooooooooooo :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Entropia Universe Version Update 9.4
13 Feb 2009

The Entropia Universe servers will be temporarily unavailable while we implement VU 9.4 between:

2009.02.16 05:00 and 2009.02.16 19:00 UTC

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

:wtg: let us scratch balls us :wtg:

NO it's a joke :laugh:

Hi everyone,
It's going to be another 4 hours before everything's ready. I'll be back during the afternoon to keep you updated.
/Frank

Think you got the date wrong, try 2009.02.17

13 Feb 2009

The Entropia Universe servers will be temporarily unavailable while we implement VU 9.4 between:

2009.02.16 05:00 and 2009.02.16 16:00 UTC

Updated.

Someone from Sweden go and knock on the door of Mindark Palace and ask marco how long! ffs

Ts ts . As HE would still be in cold snowy Sweden with all the PEDs he ripped us off during this winter with all his "events" :laugh: He is prolly swimming with dolphines right now on some paradise island :(

Hi everyone,
It's going to be another 4 hours before everything's ready. I'll be back during the afternoon to keep you updated.
/Frank

Thanks for the update. At least something, hehe :)

Hi everyone,
/Frank

:eek: Thanks for letting us know :wtg:

Hi everyone,
/Frank

Woot +4h??? someone has no idea how long stuff takes here...
Anyway thx for the update

Hi everyone,
/Frank

nOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Hi everyone,
/Frank

Atleest your honest ;)

Any chance of a content list for us all to talk about?

Last edited:
well, at least that will keep me from checking every 15m if its ready....

13 Feb 2009

2009.02.16 05:00 and 2009.02.16 16:00 UTC

Updated.

huhuhhuhu mr funny....:scratch2:

Hi everyone,
/Frank

:rolleyes: Not even my Generous guess of 2 hours 57 mins was enough :eek::(

Hi everyone,
/Frank

:scratch2: opss. 4 hours more?. 8 + 4 = 12, much work no?. :eek:

hmmm. Time to eat. :cool:

ok calm down what should i do in that time? people any ideas?? :confused::eek:

+4 would make it the longest VU in the history of the game... what the heck are they changing that it takes so long?

Originally Posted by Lezardine
2. Doctor forgot-his-name

......Who

That was Doctor Barton I think. This guy was everytime in the client loader when I started around 2k5. He was kidnapped, wasn't he even killed, then recreated with his DNA?? Dont remember well, at this time I spent most of my time on a spaceship sweatin^^

ok...17UTC...damn, I shall go to a barber but nooo...I was waiting for VU changelist....damn...I failed myself today, I have mess on my head one day longer and must suffer :( I hope VU will make me forget about my hairs.

How can they misscalculate with more than 4h.. when they know that EVERY VU is like this..

quit ur bitching, if you want the vu to turn out smoothly without bugs a stuff let them do there job, better to have it done properly that have to have ton on mini patches.

take some time out watch tv eat some food or something :D

Isnt Frank the guy you talk to if you need advice about drugs in the UK? 'Talk to Frank'

Hi everyone,
/Frank

Who brings the coffee?!

+4 would make it the longest VU in the history of the game... what the heck are they changing that it takes so long?

Removing loot from every single mob MANUALLY :silly2:

Woot +4h??? someone has no idea how long stuff takes here...
Anyway thx for the update

The have never made update on time within last 3.5 years. Get used to it :) At least this time they said they were gonna be late, its kind of improvement :)

huhuhhuhu mr funny....:scratch2:

Well, you have to see the funny side of things when you see how much the withdrawal symptoms are like with some people on here. :laugh:

quit ur bitching, if you want the vu to turn out smoothly without bugs a stuff let them do there job, better to have it done properly that have to have ton on mini patches.

take some time out watch tv eat some food or something :D

Im not bitching.. but its not supposed to be like that. didnt you guys learn in school that when you set a deadline, your supposed to keep it ? :p .. 4 is 50% more than the original time :scratch2:

Seems i'll have enough time to play poker after work^^

Hurry up =)

Status
Back