Entropia Universe Version Update 9.4

Status
updated 9.4 !

- new establishment: anything, it is a long time since you wait for an updating. (nothing that our eyes can see)

has yes, 1 change: the regen of every mobs is multiplied by 2 now.

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay: cooooool thx MA !!!!

:scratch2: What ????? :scratch2:

What ????? :scratch2:

Ahhhhh the VU !

yarr matey!
I refuse to study if i cant play entropia while doing so. Darn u for ruining my life MA!

Sure would be nice if they would release the update notes for us to read and discuss while they are making the updates.

I thought that was naturally done after they work out what works and what doesn't in the update on the live servers :D

As they say, never back yourself into a corner ;)

Could you imagine the pages and pages of posts from EF members pulling apart every little piece that was to be offered but did not make it this time around for whatever reasons;

Not worth it imho.

People just look for things to pick on when it comes to MA in general.

Almost a conditioned way of life for most lol.

Last edited:
so has there still been no content List for this VU??

vu notes are suposted to be given before the launch of the vu so you know what to look for incase there is mistakes.

Not live yet, no content list yet

As the servers are down it would be a good time for the list?

well that sux

5 hours in, 3 to go.

No content list yet then.

Content list would be a good idea so we can view it and start looking forward to faster Regen rate in the Mobs lol

Come on eu

I think i'm having a brake down from lack of EU time,
AHHHHHHH

i'm thinking this will be a long 3 hrs :\

once they have gone past the critical part of updating ( ie tested the changes inworld ) they usually release a content list.

would be bad if content list were to be released before they tested the vu live if something didnt work out right and was removed.

cheers

ermik

That's very useful to know. They may be approaching that point soon, maybe about an hour from now...

I cant access entropiauniverse.com
9.4 content is comming soon I think. :yay:

I hope its Cry2...

New GTX 295 & 24" widescreen at the weekend are gonna make it loook sweeeet when it eventually arrives... (best Valentines ever lol)

However i doubt it. I wont however miss the continually updating the CL whilst im sat here at work dreaming about what wonders and Nerfs this beauty contains.

6.5 hrs left of work.

According to EntropiaTracker, crafting globals are up 12%
So we should have some new toys to play with at least ;)

Meanwhile, hunting and mining globs are way down -which possibly mean no one is taking time off for play during the upgrade.

A quick search for "9.4" at Wikipedia give a lot of hits, the first one being "Visa Waiver Program". At this point in time I will not try to guess if it is relevant to the upgrade ;)

Yes, I'm bored.

Bored

This is worse than drugs!!!

Damn am I addicted!!!!

Ok ideas on a postcard - I have 9541 peds after a few HOF's lately....

What shall I spend it on?

What would you do with 9k?

This may help us kill 5 mins.

Heeelp me gotta go ingame and sweat some mobs :S
Heheh gl with new VU Update MA!

lol.
Are you honest or you laugh at me? :scratch2: I'm not sure.

I dont autoclic the refresh so I noticed that only few mins ago.

He was taking the Piss basically.

Anyway, I've actually been playing EU for a few weeks now since not really being online for quite a few months due to PC problems, and upgraded my PC several weeks back.
Quad Core and Dual 9800GT and it runs like a dream now. I can even run through Amethera without it grinding to a halt when other players come on the screen.

The whole game plays much better for me, and to test out the CE2 engine and how the PC performs, I tried Crysis Demo and that plays sweet, even if it kills the machine on highest settings, but not sure if that is the PC Build, the Demo not being good enough, or the PC just not quite fast enough for full on detail.

I do need to rebuild the PC from scratch though, as it's a DELL and the discounts I got on it was worth me buying it instead of building my own one. Plus, I've had to use the Warranty already because the PSU was duff on arrival with an annoying High Pitch Whine coming from it. Much better now though, and it is a great machine.

Looking forward to seeing how the CE2 engine will play when and if it ever arrives.

P.S. The new armor does look great though, which is one thing I could never see on my old pc.

Didnt Marco say in a chatsession once that we should be prepared for 1-2 Days of downtime when the CE2 update in upon us ?

lol.
Are you honest or you laugh at me? :scratch2: I'm not sure.

I dont autoclic the refresh so I noticed that only few mins ago.

He was taking the Piss basically.

"Taking the piss."? Nah i´m not pissed... :rolleyes:
Laughing? Kind of because I think it´s funny if someone after 24 pages and 5 hours downtime realizes that EU gets an update... :silly2:

Didnt Marco say in a chatsession once that we should be prepared for 1-2 Days of downtime when the CE2 update in upon us ?

I would expect at least 48 hours, there are so many points to check with an entirely new client engine.

And then to expect mini-updates for next month or so to follow, at least twice a week ;)

A similar sort of thing occurs with most of the Sony MMO games when an expansion pack is released.

"Taking the piss."? Nah i´m not pissed... :rolleyes:
Laughing? Kind of because I think it´s funny if someone after 24 pages and 5 hours downtime realizes that EU gets an update... :silly2:

entropiauniverse.com was not off since the begining.
Like most of you I know about 9.4 since the announcement.
Read again and you will see I talk about content and not the VU. :laugh:

The GFX in Crysis are gorgeous, however I wonder if MA are going to implement the massive amount of variable options that the CE2 engine caters to, as this - as opposed to GFX - are ultimately what could turn EU into an incredible place to be a part of.
Pretty graphics are great, but they're not what's important when it comes down to maintaining longevity and re-playability IMO.

On another note - I was gonna stay up and wait for the update, but *yawn* it's getting late... see y'all in the morning, and gratz in advance to the first HoF of 9.4 :wtg:

entropiauniverse.com was not off since the begining.
Like most of you I know about 9.4 since the announcement.
Read again and you will see I talk about content and not the VU. :laugh:

We can discuss this in detail if you like. :laugh:
Entropiauniverse.com isn´t offline. You just can´t log in and you can´t log in since the servers are down. What do you say now? :silly2:

Status
Back