Entropia Universe01: Teleporting Toilet Paper

You right, the running bit was a bit long. I almost gave up watching.

BUT IM GLAD I DIDNT! That raised a smile that went from ear to ear. Good stuff!

:rofl: I agree the beginning is a bit long but shows how Entropia looks so I am for it :) really cool Video :yay: loved the voices and the ending :laugh:

LOLs

Nice man

I love the ending .. great movie :)

...toilet paper..teleport..toilet paper..teleport..teleport..toilet paper...

hahah :laugh: :laugh:

hahaha thats some good stuff :yay:

OMG.. That was funny!

great ending lol
long run yeah but funny. :)

Thanks for the laugh before falling asleep :) Well done !

Hihihihi, awesome use of gestures and voices, it really looks like they are acctually saying what they are saying. Great movie, as others have suggested you might want to shorten the beginning a bit. But it was hilarious ;)

Hihihihi, awesome use of gestures and voices, it really looks like they are acctually saying what they are saying. Great movie, as others have suggested you might want to shorten the beginning a bit. But it was hilarious ;)

having watched it a million times, i know that the gestures and everything else wasnt actually that good since sometimes the lips arent actually moving when the speech comes lol but i wanted =)

otherwise i must say thx for the praise

i think its a bit crap but maybe its only cuz i seen it a million times lol =D

i wanted to include some of the shots in the beginning as i liekd the feel they gave, the problem was making it look believable that the noob ran out of pa. i mean i could have made him run under the ad sign and then cross fade to one of the other running bits (gives impression that time has passed) but i didnt think it looked plausible =P

HAHAHAHAHA!! Must be the most fun eu-video i've ever seen! Awsome! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

It is very funny, great job and don't be so hard on yourself it was *cough ^*^%$#ing *cough hilarious.

ok i edited the running shorter, hope you think it works better =)

ps: the link is in the first post =)

:rofl: That was too funny! Excellent job! :rofl:

Loved it, I like the long noobie start and the punchline!
Made me laugh :laugh:

great fun vid :D

surely all these folk that watched it must have rated it huh???? huh??? ;)

ppl i would advise those who saw the long version to view the new "modified, improved, adjusted" version ;)

this one seem to work alot better, hell i got a hsit load of views on first day, though might be due to some spamming which i didnt think hte other one was worthy of hehe =)

EDIT: oh and Beki, even on the older version only 2 ppl rated it i think. seems not alot of ppl have a youtube and account and even less can be bothered to rate it lol =D

Last edited:
Reactions: dj.
Schock... i am getting blind....... why not using RED for the text in big letters too!!!!

I gonna watch the short version too. Even the "long" version was great!

and yeah, people are lazy when it comes to ratings.... but you will have atlast one more on the short version ;)

Last edited:
I've watched a number of the movies, this one has to have been the best I've seen yet :D

Frickin hilarious....

:thumbup:

sadly a bit late for the comp but great vid :)

Woow,

verry funny:)

:thumbup:

sadly a bit late for the comp but great vid :)

u think i dont have a chance to compete with the scripters? if you dont try you will never achieve anything =)

and this might be just a pre concept video (all comes down to whether its worth the effort) =)

thx to my soc m8s for their support (past and present!) =D

PS : WATCH IT OR REGRET U DIDNT!

whatch this shit... funnier than anything I've seen yet, definately worth 1st prize :D

Last edited:
Back