Entropia vs 64bit Vista

dropkick

Dominant
Society
Freelancer
backstabber twelve hit combo dropkick
Anyone had any bad experience from using 64bit windows Vista and EU?

Works OK I think
Some graphical issues when logging off, but Im note sure that is related to 64-bits. More likely related to Vista overall

Hehe, when i read the title i thought to myself "now that might be one tough battle" :p
But nope, no experiences with it, sorry :)

That's the set up I'm using.

The only real issue I have is that occasionally when exiting, the program tends to hang, but luckily with Vista, all you have to do is click on the (Not Responding) program and it will pull up the option to close it down without having to Ctrl-Alt-Del. So all it really requires is a couple extra clicks to close down. This isn't too much of a hassle though, especially when you get used to it.

I also run it in windowed mode as I like to switch between EU and a web browser or a spreadsheet quite frequently. I found that if you run it in full screen mode and try to switch to another window, after about 3 times of doing this, EU will hang. No problems switching in windowed mode however.

Other than those issues it runs smooth, no problems.

No real problems with EU for me, just the same problems that are stated above...

But Autoscreens autograbbing function doesn't seem to work..

Using x64 Vista Ultimate.

Works fine.

I'm using Vista 64-bit Ultimate here as well with no problems other than the occasional hang at close.

I use Vista 64 Ultimate SP1 on laptop. Have lockups when login off.
Also had to disable Aero to get good fps in window mode.

vista

vista and EU no problems, if it doesn't work, run EU in compatibility mode for winXP sp2 and all will do fine
and yes, sometimes it hangs when exiting

greetz
Naomi

I use Vista , find it's best to play in windowed mode then the hanging when logging off isn't so bad. :wise: Otherwise it's fine. :thumbup:

Jamhot

same here..

it does hang when you exit sometimes... a quick alt +ctrl +delete fixes problem... I'm glad that with EU it's this easy... with Diablo 2 Vista will reboot the computer entirely

Back