Info: EntropiaBeauty.com - Dress-up your avatar!

Kimmi

Slayer
Kimmi Kimmi EFnet
After seeing that people want a Avatar simulator for seeing what haircut to use I tought about making one.

Im no coder or programmer, so Im asking the community for help if there are someone that wanna team up with me and make something so that people can see their avatar with haircut before going the way and paying for it.

On http://entropiabeauty.com/test you can see a small demo with only few pictures in pure html.

I know there is alot of php dress-up scripts around but I cant seem to find someone that works. If the end product will be java, cgi or some other types of language is up the the people willing to take part of this.

So if the community wants something like this then lets make it.... I cant do it alone.

Looks VERY interesting dude ! :wtg:

... Hope you find someone to help ,cause i have no idea about programming :(

I don't know about web scripts, but it should be easy to make such program in flash. You might want to brush up your actionscript skills though.:)

I don't know about web scripts, but it should be easy to make such program in flash. You might want to brush up your actionscript skills though.:)

nope...
I was looking for someone to join me on making this.

I'm not sure how you mean Kimmi.

Do you want something where people put the hairstyle on their avas, similar to the preview funtion on hairstylist UI?
In which case I can't help you there.

or, something similar to what you have on your site already but done differently.
In which case I might be able to help.

Will pm ingame later.

:)

I'm not sure how you mean Kimmi.

Do you want something where people put the hairstyle on their avas, similar to the preview funtion on hairstylist UI?
In which case I can't help you there.

or, something similar to what you have on your site already but done differently.
In which case I might be able to help.

Will pm ingame later.

:)

yes and no

first issue would be a php script.
I dont have the time or skills to make one...
so Im mainly trying to get the ball rolling here and saying that if other people are interested in making this... I will help any way I can.. be it money or workhours...

up to the top...

I prolly could make some nice stuff, but I lack the time :( I'dd have to chose between that and EU sadly.

Back