Entropiafund Events: Jackpot, Amazing items in Prizes (Join Here)

I was already registered. can delete this post :D

Auds won now 69/100

660066Empress Em Sword Shinkiba Stalker 70 PED Mon, 27 Jul 2020 21:00:48
670067kenzo soporte00 uji Ignisium Stone 65 PED Wed, 29 Jul 2020 15:34:32
680068Celeborn Celeb Andros Shinkiba Prowler 100 PED Fri, 31 Jul 2020 06:20:21
690069Michael23 JK Park Berycled Stalker 29 PED Sun, 02 Aug 2020 12:58:28

GZ

It looks like some of my globals got missed in the last update.

index.php

I'm not sure but it seems to always default the capitalization of the team name to that in entropia life, it doesn't seem to matter how i capitalise it when I actually create the team. I don't know if this is part of the problem or not? Can you double check too that my ones from last month were added correctly as well.

Just looking at it I might be due for one of those AUDs as well for the global at 12:56 in aug 5 that was 5 minutes before the person who actually got it

Cheers

Last edited:
Oh crap..This is the guy ( Chiee ) who neg repped me and had word"Penis" on his website. Ok..GL

Hi... wanted to check up on the event.

However, in the Google sheet you provide no names or EF points are displayed to me.
Am I doing something wrong?
:scratch2:

register

Gisela Stardust Dawes

It looks like some of my globals got missed in the last update.

index.php

I'm not sure but it seems to always default the capitalization of the team name to that in entropia life, it doesn't seem to matter how i capitalise it when I actually create the team. I don't know if this is part of the problem or not? Can you double check too that my ones from last month were added correctly as well.

Just looking at it I might be due for one of those AUDs as well for the global at 12:56 in aug 5 that was 5 minutes before the person who actually got it

Cheers

Hello,

Team name which you have registered have .TV end and team name which you use haves .tv. There is reason why our program doesnt catch your globals.
Would you like that I change your team name for .tv since you use that?.

About AUDs its from all globals what happens in LAs so everything is correct. I can see your global even your not "registered" and winners global.

I hope this helps and thank you for questions

Hi... wanted to check up on the event.

However, in the Google sheet you provide no names or EF points are displayed to me.
Am I doing something wrong?
:scratch2:

Hey, Most likely you need to login google chrome to see more detailed infos. Let me know if this didnt help?

Hi,
Please can you register my team:
Rikane & Greenwood

Leader: Titof Greenwood Aries

Thx a lot

Hey, Most likely you need to login google chrome to see more detailed infos. Let me know if this didnt help?

First of all I like to distance myself from all of Google, when possible. However, you can′t always :cdevil: . So I do have a Gmail account, where I logged in, and even used the Chrome browser for that occasion. I turned on JavaScript manually, as being told. What I see is the general information also given here in the first post. I do not see any avatar names and points standings. I am not clear, though, what you exactly mean by »you need to login google chrome.«

Last edited:
First of all I like to distance myself from all of Google, when possible. However, you can′t always :cdevil: . So I do have a Gmail account, where I logged in, and even used the Chrome browser for that occasion. I turned on JavaScript manually, as being told. What I see is the general information also given here in the first post. I do not see any avatar names and points standings. I am not clear, though, what you exactly mean by »you need to login google chrome.«
Out of curiosity I tried getting to the spreadsheet in Incognito Mode and it opened fully populated for me:

fgDF7Y4.png

Hello,

Team name which you have registered have .TV end and team name which you use haves .tv. There is reason why our program doesnt catch your globals.
Would you like that I change your team name for .tv since you use that?.

About AUDs its from all globals what happens in LAs so everything is correct. I can see your global even your not "registered" and winners global.

I hope this helps and thank you for questions

Yeah the problem is that even though i make it with .TV capital in the game it still shows up as lower case .tv on entropia life for some reason so you probably need to change that

I'd like to join in on the fun:

Tanria Vanish Caoryn

Please register me :)

Olav Olaven Spire

Add me too please
Nok nokimchen imchen

I see there has been a couple of updates but my points still arent added, just wondering whats going on with this?

Link to the video of the globals: Link here

Register:
Maximus LordSnake89 Meridius

Back