EntropiaGold's: GoldGrinder - The Ultimate Grinder Event

MsPudding

Elite
Rachel MsPudding Hawkins
EntropiaGold is pleased to announce the next big event!

index.php

WATCH THIS 3 MIN VIDEO!

Event Is Active! No End Date Set

A Grinder Event!
Each Global is Rewarded!
Grind up in Levels and Avatar Progression!

YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS THIS!

4 Participating Land Areas

index.php

Detailed Land Area Info

• Earn Gold 🪙, Silver ⚪, and PED💰
  • Solo or Team Grind!
  • Each global earns rewards!
  • Compete against others for Weekly/Monthly bonuses!
  • Daily Grinder incentives!
  • Jackpot on each Land Area!
  • Avatar/Team Level & Rank Progression System!

Team Registration:
  • Use the word "Team" in the team name
  • Register your team name by replying here, by including the team captain's name and the name of the team

Rules:
  1. Solo hunter registration is not required, just start hunting, give the website about 10 minutes to update
  2. No end date
  3. Anyone caught abusing the system will be banned from all EntropiaGold events
  4. If you discover an exploit, immediately stop, if you see others exploiting report it to MsPudding immediately
  5. This is a solo and team hunting event >> Grind alone or with friends
  6. You can join/create multiple teams, there's no limit
  7. Claiming a prize is easy, shoot me a PM on here, in game, or Discord MsP#9453 (preferred)
  8. Teams and team captain's must register. Only the captain is allowed to claim prizes for the team
  9. Any unregistered teams that win a jackpot before they register will have their global removed as if it never happened. Any Gold the unregistered team won will be removed from the unregistered team's balance and returned to the jackpot(s). Please register your team before hunting in the event!
  10. Silver exchange value is "frozen" in time, if there is an in game market crash, or an unusual price increase, the exchange rates will always be adjusted so that your Silver holds the same value as when this event began. If the deed price varies more than 10% either way, PED covers the difference. AUDs are valued at the following:
    1. AUD valued at 100 PED each
  11. If you need to dispute a global for any reason, send me a full SS on Discord or PCF, showing the in game global/HOF
  12. Gold or Silver may not be transferred from one team or avatar to another team or avatar, it is all account/team bound
  13. Gold and Silver may never be purchased, it is only available by globaling on participating LAs
  14. Gold is exchanged at the highest rate possible per transaction. For example: if you had 1390 Gold, all 1390 Gold would be exchanged at the '1000 Gold rate', which is 0.7; you would need to exchange 2500 Gold or more to bump up to the next higher rate and so on and so forth. Your exchange rate is per transaction, so if you exchange all your Gold back to 0 again your exchange rate resets.
  15. Silver may only be exchanged for exact deed amounts. For example: if you had 26k Silver, the 25k Silver would be exchanged for an AUD and you would be left with 1k Silver.

Tax:
4.00% on all Land Areas

Sponsored Streams:

WrenchCrowbar & Crew on Twitch

Event Change Log:
  • Reduced tax on Deino Island from 4.49% to 4.00% when GoldGrinder began
  • Reduced tax on OLA#30 Bibo n' Bery Stalkers from 4.49% to 4.00% when GoldGrinder began
  • 250,000 Silver is exchanged for 3,000 PED (CLDs were moved to the Entropia Exchange), previously 250k Silver was exchanged for 1 CLD. Updated on 11th of May, 2023.

Last edited:
Registered Teams & Their Captains
*DISCLAIMER* Only registered team captains may make a request for a prize claim. If you have a team grinding, make sure to get the captain registered on here. If you would like to add a backup captain, the current team captain needs to state the backup captain's full avatar name in a reply somewhere on this thread and designate them the backup captain.

180 Day Rule (MIA or Possibly Deceased): If your team captain has 0 globals, accross all 3 professions, in 180 consecutive days, the backup captain, who's name is listed in this thread by the team captain, would then be eligible to claim prizes for the entire team. If the team captain makes a reply on this thread, at any time, stating the backup captain may claim prizes for the team, the 180 day rule doesn't apply, and the backup captain may claim prizes at any time.

Make sure your captain and backup captain are people you trust, because either of them may be eligible to claim all the prize winnings for the entire team.

Unregistered Team Warning:
  1. Any unregistered teams that win a jackpot before they register will have their team global removed as if it never happened. Any Gold they won will be removed from the unregistered team's balance and returned to the jackpot(s). Let this be a clear warning for any teams hunting on any of the Land Areas without registering first. If you happen to trigger a jackpot while in an unregistered team you will not keep any of the Gold won. You can register by messaging me in game, on Facebook, replying here, messaging me on Discord. My advice is DO NOT HUNT in the event while in an unregistered team.

REGISTERED TEAMS BELOW

Team - Vikings on tour - Kamonpach BKK Empress
Team (USSR force) - Vozon
TEAM Aftermath - MiSsJewELLe sËxYtoYs LoLiTTa
Team Akuurath & Blood - The Stormtrooper Akuurath
TEAM Ants on Elephants - crush crushongyong overider
Team BIG DIK SQUAD - Another sloth Global
Team Delej and Zeus - Gabriel Zeus Nostradamus
Team DsD - Golgroth aukon Greymane
Team funwithhunterandminers - Tom sweet wren
Team Galla - Evander Miles Callic
Team GOLDGrinder Date Night - Din Dindom Dindazzle
Team Guy On A Buffalo - Boo Who You
Team Happy Hunting - Miss Lucy Lou1
Team in2eat - bot arghh IV
Team Iron & Lynn - Sir Ironknight Winfield
Team Just Shoot and Wine - Griffindor Shadow Oldlander
Team knights - Tooshort
TEAM los globals son los padres - crush crushongyong overider
Team Love - Dorku
Team Luna - Luna The Devil
Team OMEGATEAMZ - nixola nixa rex
TEAM Ozu & Chrono - Ozureogami Fourvoyed Lottery
TEAM Ozu's & Markus Deus Vult - Ozureogami Fourvoyed Lottery
Team Pari & Multi - ich Pariah eben
Team PhilTrap - Ever SpeedTrap Rest
Team Pog Champs - Luna The Devil
Team PUCHKAN ROCKS - SHAAN SHEKHU JINDA
Team Royal Rangers School - Ricky Lee Rikken
Team Schwiffty Hof Team - Richard Nero Rahl
Team SKYCORP - Jenny Sky Fire
Team Slowbros - Jarlfryd Doc Apocalypto
Team SPARTANS - captain rondo rondo bondo
Team The Boys Are Back - Thomas TrixXz Beckers
TEAM The Society - Gisela Stardust Dawes
TEAM twitch.tv/draniie - Angela Draniie Cloud
Team TZERO - carmela karma93 o93
Team UETA Huning Group - ich Pariah eben
Team UETA Swunting at Shinook - ich Pariah eben
Team UVG - Zylus Xelphis River
Team Vamp & Ruru - vamp VampDavis davis
TEAM Vaulted - Masta Evo Beaumont
Team twitch.tv/drunkendead - Chris Drunken Bee
Team:Great Hunter Snow - Rebecca Snow Taylor
Team:GREAT HUNTER SNOW - Rebecca Snow Taylor
Team:GREAT HUNTER SNOW XD - Rebecca Snow Taylor
Team HERE FOR THE GOLDE - Elric Amadeus Bent
TeamNoobsForHire - Tom Wick Myers
The Doctor & Mymlan - The Doctor Who
The Unit - Lange Tobias, backup captain Nicholas Looser EnterGate
twitch.tv/wrench_crowbar & Crew - Chukano WrenchCrowbar Crowbar
Team POLGER - Gabriel Zeus Nostradamus
TEAM: DFA - Ryunosuke Nika jeDutchy
Team KittyLee & Aliana - Kitten KittyLee Hermes
Team Diabolical Dominion - Spade Lores Indigo
Team - Dude where is my tower? - 666 DiabloHell 666
UNITED FRIENDS TEAM - Devil LIKE Angel
teamcazadoresdglobales - my littel teddy
SHC entropiagold teama - Jason Janos-Audron Aguilar

Last edited:
Just in case

This looks amazing!

Please may I sign up team:

Team Guy On A Buffalo

I will act as our team captain

Looks like another awesome grinder event. I do have one (probably dumb) question. How do you achieve levels for your avatar? I might have missed it on the website and couldn't watch the video while I was at work.

Looks like another awesome grinder event. I do have one (probably dumb) question. How do you achieve levels for your avatar? I might have missed it on the website and couldn't watch the video while I was at work.
That was going to be my question. Is it one point per global?

Love your events Ms. Pudding! I can't wait to participate

The quality of these events is unbelievable.

The time and effort shows MsPudding - time to break some new records! :dance:

First, thank you! Really great question. You gain levels the more globals you get. The leveling system in this event is akin to the skilling system in the game, where it becomes more difficult the higher you level. On average, the leveling system rewards about 2 PED per global (I wanna say its 1.85 or 1.9 if you want to be specific)

The lower levels will fly! The idea behind it, is to give rewards and incentives for the long term grind, but the bulk of the rewards come through the Gold, Silver, and jackpot system.

That was going to be my question. Is it one point per global?

Love your events Ms. Pudding! I can't wait to participate

High HP mobs count as 1 global
Low HP mobs count as .5

Bear in mind that you need to cycle about double the PED to global on a high hp vs low hp mob, so its balanced.

You would need twice as many globs on a small hp mob as a high hp mob to achieve the same level/rank, but its twice as easy to glob on em! ?

And, thank you! I'm so glad you've enjoyed them!

The quality of these events is unbelievable.

The time and effort shows MsPudding - time to break some new records! :dance:

Thank you for the kind words! ? Hopefully people find another reason to add to their list of "whys" when it comes to logging in.

Love your events mspudding. will def. try this out.

Wow. Massive effort again.

? ? ?

On a side note... you do realize the space craft shown at 2:34-2:42 is a Corona Shuttle ...? :eyecrazy:

Oh this sounds fun! :wtg:

I registered on the other one but just in case I will post here as well.

Register me please:

New York Rose

Penelope and I would love to register/participate and stream the event!

Team name will be GOLDGrinder Date Night - Din Dindom Dindazzle with Penny Penelope Lane

Register: Lamia Majora Pechunter

Love your events mspudding. will def. try this out.
:woot: thank you, aframo.
Wow. Massive effort again.

? ? ?

On a side note... you do realize the space craft shown at 2:34-2:42 is a Corona Shuttle ...? :eyecrazy:
?
The beer? Or the virus? This detail determines whether or not we let that ship dock at our spaceport.
Oh this sounds fun! :wtg:

I registered on the other one but just in case I will post here as well.

Register me please:

New York Rose
Ah, if you're solo grinding it, Rose, no need to register ?
GL ?
Register: Lamia Majora Pechunter
If you're solo grinding it, pechunter, no need to register. Just show up tonight at 8 PM Eastern and after, and your globals get automatically counted.

GL ?

?
The beer? Or the virus? This detail determines whether or not we let that ship dock at our spaceport.

Well, I would like to know that, too! :smash:

index.php

index.php

As you can see, not all of these space crafts did fare well...

index.php

Nor did their passengers... :eek:

index.php

Apparently flying wood class, btw. :laugh:

(Pics found, not mine)

Last edited:
Looks as a very well setup ewent i will give it a try :)

Looks as a very well setup ewent i will give it a try :)
Thank you! I hope you enjoy it ?
Yippy Skippy, and as always love the events Ms. Pudding!

index.php

Big GZ on the Unlimited Kinetic 7 drop!!?

Thx, I'm glad you're having fun! GL on the grind, if you get something else interesting let us know :handgun:

What determines tiebreaker for weekly/monthly bonus? At first glance, it appears to be by alphabetical preference

What determines tiebreaker for weekly/monthly bonus? At first glance, it appears to be by alphabetical preference
Good question, Rick. Yes. In the case of a tie for 10th in the weekly, or 15th place in the monthly, it gives preference to alphabetical order.

The way the bonus points are setup, you get the same amount for 10th or 1st or 15th or 1st. My suggestion to anyone close to 10th or tied with it, is go hit up OLA#30 and grab a global worth 0.5 points, you'll pull ahead, and its very easy to global there.

Some of my thought behind organizing the competition bonuses this way, all paying the same amount was to encourage people to make it into the top 10 or top 15, but not so much that you were discouraged from even trying if you didn't get the silver bonuses. I didn't want the Silver bonuses weighted in such a way that the main focus of the event was competition, rather, I wanted that to be a side element that was more "fun" and not super stressful.

Lootius Mayhem, the other automated event you can see on the website, is meant to be stressful. Lootius Mayhem is a hyper competitive event that only lasts 35 days, and you've got to keep an eye on it most of that time. Granted, the prize pool there is rewarding enough that it does a good job keeping players involved, its stressful. Its all or nothing if you don't land a top 15 placement in that event. Currently, Lootius Mayhem is inactive.

GoldGrinder is supposed to be the event you can grind away at for months and years to come. Its supposed to be a "go at your own pace" kind of thing, and who cares if your name is 80th on the list, you probably put in 1/80th of the effort of #1, so its balanced in that regard. Yes, I think its fun to see your name move up and down the rankings, get little promotions and work toward level progressions, but the beef of the rewards in GoldGrinder are adding up in your personal Gold/Silver/level achievements. Also, those jackpots that keep building are capable of being won by anyone and any mob they're hunting with or without a loot 2.0 weapon. GoldGrinder is supposed to be a little more laid back, and be a true grinding event.

I mentioned this in the #entropiagold chat in game, but it might be good to have here too, that GoldGrider has the capability already coded in to be "paused" or frozen in time. Another, different type of event, say Lootius Mayhem, could run for 35 days, and then GoldGrinder picks up the next day, everyone's Gold/Silver/Levels would resume where they left off, unchanged.

A lot more of how this event is set up, or how I attempted to set it up, was to reward you for your personal effort. Yes there is an element of competition, but the lion share of the rewards are coming in the form of personal Gold and Silver.

I wanted people to feel secure investing months and even years into GoldGrinder, which is why currently I don't see it ever going away. If it becomes stale or boring at some point, perhaps a new event is in order, and then when people miss the grind we bring it back. If ever I was to terminate GoldGrinder I would give the community at least a 6 month warning or something so they could wrap up any close exchange levels, but honestly I'm not even thinking about that right now.

I just purchased custom global naming on all 4 land areas for 5 years, if that tells you my intent on keeping the servers up, the event running, and I hope to expand the platform and bring exciting new events in the future. But be aware that I have a family, full time job, and this "hobby" of mine is a passion I tinker with and work on when I have free time. GoldGrinder took me about 9-10 months putting it together, error testing, coding, designing artwork and promos, etc etc. So any new future events will be slow to come out, unless I expand my team.

I also intentionally set the triggers for the EntropiaGold Jackpot low enough that any of the event mobs can trigger it. And have, I might add. In analyzing past globals on all the mobs and maturities on the land areas, every single one of the 5 mobs triggered the EntropiaGold Jackpot. This made me happy. So its really just a matter of time now. Additionally, with loot 2.0 it can be a little trickier getting those big HOFs, but even all those thresholds are more than capable, and will get triggered many many times as the event chugs on.

Anyways, you asked about ties in the competition, and I've kind of gone over board with info, just dumping all my thoughts here. I've had a lot of thoughts the past few days, and perhaps it will help to get them on paper so you better understand where I'm coming from and where I want to take EntropiaGold. My vision for the platform is to not only continue to support it for years and years to come, but try and make it better. Gather feedback from you guys. I pop into Twitch streams and hear people discuss the event. Yea, sure its nice to hear kind words about how much fun people are having, but its more valuable if I pick up on the critiques. If someone says something on the website is confusing, I can try and update it and make things more clear. If someone thinks something is off balance I can look at it and see if their point is valid. Is it the opinion of one person, or many?

People are asking about a mining event, which honestly, I'd love to design! I don't have a good mining LA. If I can get a hold of a couple of nice mining LAs, sure, I think it would be great to have an automated event that's competitive and challenging for miners, but that's a LONG time off at this point.

Sorry, its late, and I'm really chatty and just dumping all my thoughts here. I probably repeated myself two or three times! ? definitely time for bed. ?

Good question, Rick. Yes. In the case of a tie for 10th in the weekly, or 15th place in the monthly, it gives preference to alphabetical order.

The way the bonus points are setup, you get the same amount for 10th or 1st or 15th or 1st. My suggestion to anyone close to 10th or tied with it, is go hit up OLA#30 and grab a global worth 0.5 points, you'll pull ahead, and its very easy to global there.

Some of my thought behind organizing the competition bonuses this way, all paying the same amount was to encourage people to make it into the top 10 or top 15, but not so much that you were discouraged from even trying if you didn't get the silver bonuses. I didn't want the Silver bonuses weighted in such a way that the main focus of the event was competition, rather, I wanted that to be a side element that was more "fun" and not super stressful.

GoldGrinder is supposed to be the event you can grind away at for months and years to come. Its supposed to be a "go at your own pace" kind of thing, and who cares if your name is 80th on the list, you probably put in 1/80th of the effort of #1, so its balanced in that regard. Yes, I think its fun to see your name move up and down the rankings, get little promotions and work toward level progressions, but the beef of the rewards in GoldGrinder are adding up in your personal Gold/Silver/level achievements. Also, those jackpots that keep building are capable of being won by anyone and any mob they're hunting with or without a loot 2.0 weapon. GoldGrinder is supposed to be a little more laid back, and be a true grinding event.
Thanks for always taking the time to share your thoughts! I greatly appreciate your effort and passion, and am always looking forward to what you come up with next :woohoo:

EDIT: I'm just starting to see some of the different ads on EL and THEY ARE CRACKING ME UP!!! :laugh::laugh:

Last edited:
Hey :D

Register myself with this 2 possible teams:

TEAM los globals son los padres
TEAM Ants on Elephants

crush crushongyong overider

Back