EntropiaGold's: GoldGrinder - The Ultimate Grinder Event

April's Monthly Silver Winners are set in stone! GZ to the grinders and their dedication to the hunt! :handgun: a lot of mobs were viciously slaughtered!

index.php

Top 15 Hunters April, 2021​

Last edited:
Week 3 Just ended, GZ to the Top 10 Hunters! +750 Silver awarded!

index.php

Top 10 Weekly Hunters!​

I received another question in game recently about prize payouts. I thought it wouldn't hurt to go over it again on how Gold conversion works.

When you request a Gold exchange, the highest conversion rate you achieve on Gold is applied to all of the Gold you want to convert. This makes it possible for you to exchange all of your Gold balance out at once at the same high rate.

For example, if you had 6400 Gold, you would have achieved the 5000 Gold conversion rate, which is
.85:1 and you could then exchange anywhere from 1 Gold to 6400 Gold at the .85:1 rate.

Each time you ask to exchange Gold we look at how much Gold you currently have in your account balance to determine the highest conversion rate possible.

I may try here:-
Team PUCHKAN ROCKS - SHAAN SHEKHU JINDA

for solo me only available.

Thank you for helping to keep the Neconu and Scipulor populations under control thus far! Keep up the good work! :handgun:

If you have a daily mission on these mobs:
  • Atrox
  • Combibo
  • Berycled
  • Scipulor
  • Neconu

Guess where the easiest place to find pure spawns is? Check out the detailed map and loot info on each of these LAs, go here: https://www.entropiagold.com/areas

Earn rewards from every single global!

Huge GZ to josef OHYZD pepanec for nabbing that 2731 PED Neconu Young at OLA#50 That Freaking Cold Place!

index.php

josef OHYZD pepanec simultaneously won the Neconu JP for an additional 3312 GOLD!! GZ!

index.php

-------

Huge GZ to Katty Lita Jess for finding the right Atrox at the right time carrying 5347 PED at OLA#02 Atrox Paradise!

index.php

Katty Lita Jess simultaneously won the Atrox JP for an additional 1460 GOLD!! GZ!

index.php

Nice HOFs!! ? ? ?​

Register ; Tjaz peps897 Zibert
Tjaz, if you're a solo hunter there is no need to register. All solo hunters can make prize claims with 0 issues.

Only teams are required to register, and teams must use the word "team" in the team name and designate a captain.

Big GZ to Josef OHYZD pepanec for slaughtering that Combibo Prowler worth 1350 PED out at OLA#30 Bibo n Bery Stalkers!!

index.php

Geez, is this Déjà vu? Well, no, it's just OHYZD slappin down 2 ubers in 2 days, simultaneously winning 2 separate JPs! He nailed the Neconu JP about 48 hours ago, and now took down the Bibo n Bery JP!

index.php

o_O
GZ on winning an additional 898 Gold, OHYZD!​

Big GZ to this past week's Top 10 Hunters!

index.php

:lift::lift::lift:

Register: jani SerialKillah unknow
Hey there, and welcome to the event! No need to register yourself if you're a solo hunter. Only teams are required to register. Just go hunt and get globals, give the website about 3 minutes or so to update, and you'll see your name and rewards begin to grow on the "My Rewards" page.

Good luck out there! :handgun:

Hi Could I please register as a solo

Ix-Chel the Pink Bots

Thank You!

Last edited:
Hi Could I please register as a solo

Ix-Chel the Pink Bots

Thank You!
Welcome! No need to register solo hunters, just hunt and global if you're solo hunting.

If you want to make a team, read the first post on how to register a team. Good luck out there!

Honestly, this is the highest quality event I have ever seen in EU so far.

• Quality of website, graphics and searchable / live global hunting list are brilliant
  • Complexity of the system and understandability (KISS) of rules in perfect balance
  • a lot of options of how to grind and what to grind
  • long-period and short-period aims perfectly balanced
  • compliant to referred MA rules through in-game global system
  • briefly explained and presented in 5-star quality
  • high level & fast support for upcoming questions, high accessibility
  • never-seen-before video presentation quality that reminds on PE beginnings on the one hand but includes new Lootius myth o.t.o.
  • This will be the new gold-standard ;) within Entropia Universe events I guess:laugh:

All thumbs up, applauding for this incomparable effort and I must admit a bit jealous on this wealth of good ideas! (y):yay::love::clap:

I will be there! To :spank: some of my :shower:creatures of EU.... ATROX! Best of luck for this great event! May it last long and in favor of Lootius!

Honestly, this is the highest quality event I have ever seen in EU so far.

• Quality of website, graphics and searchable / live global hunting list are brilliant
  • Complexity of the system and understandability (KISS) of rules in perfect balance
  • a lot of options of how to grind and what to grind
  • long-period and short-period aims perfectly balanced
  • compliant to referred MA rules through in-game global system
  • briefly explained and presented in 5-star quality
  • high level & fast support for upcoming questions, high accessibility
  • never-seen-before video presentation quality that reminds on PE beginnings on the one hand but includes new Lootius myth o.t.o.
  • This will be the new gold-standard ;) within Entropia Universe events I guess:laugh:

All thumbs up, applauding for this incomparable effort and I must admit a bit jealous on this wealth of good ideas! (y):yay::love::clap:

I will be there! To :spank: some of my :shower:creatures of EU.... ATROX! Best of luck for this great event! May it last long and in favor of Lootius!
This is very kind of you to say! Thank you for the high praise! I know you put a lot of work and careful thought into crafting your events, it definitely shows!

Means a lot from you, ? Thanks!

Team TZERO - carmela karma93 o93
Ok, got you registered.

GL out there! :handgun:

Got a daily mission on Scipulor, Neconu, Atrox, Combibo or Berycled?

Some close calls on the EntropiaGold JP! Saw a couple people miss it by 1 digit ?

Please register The Doctor Who, thx :)
Welcome, Dr! If you have a team name you want to register, make sure to do that here. Otherwise, just go hunt on any of the 4 lands and check your name on the website about 3-4 minutes later: https://www.entropiagold.com/rewards

And if you haven't already, give the 3 minute video a watch:

Welcome, Dr! If you have a team name you want to register, make sure to do that here. Otherwise, just go hunt on any of the 4 lands and check your name on the website about 3-4 minutes later: https://www.entropiagold.com/rewards

And if you haven't already, give the 3 minute video a watch:
thank you, I can take the opportunity to register a team: The Doctor & Mymlan

Hi;

please register James Jim O'Neill
Hey James, you're all set if you're a solo hunter. Just get a global on any of the 4 LAs and check your name in about 3-4 minutes over at: www.https://www.entropiagold.com/rewards

GL out there, my friend! ?

JPs are getting juicy! ???

GL out there!!

Back