EntropiaGold's: GoldGrinder - The Ultimate Grinder Event

GZ to our weekly winners! Locked in 750 Silver, see below:

index.php

Huge GZ to the Monthly winners of May! These top 15 hunters locked in 2500 Silver! Competition was pretty fierce last month :eyecrazy:

index.php

GZ to the monthly top 15!! :lift::lift::lift:

If you're a solo hunter, no need to register. Simply go out and get a global on any 1 of the 4 land areas, and then check for your name and account balance to populate about 3-4 minutes later over at: https://www.entropiagold.com/rewards

June has just begun! GL everyone! :handgun:

OLA#02 Atrox Paradise has seen a boost in traffic this past week. Numbers are currently maxed on all 4 x DNAs, making for thick red dot spawns.

If you've got a bone to pick with an Atrox, there's no better time to grind them out on OLA#02, just North North West of the Nate Valley TP.

Check out the LA info over at:

OLA#02 Atrox Paradise has seen a boost in traffic this past week. Numbers are currently maxed on all 4 x DNAs, making for thick red dot spawns.

If you've got a bone to pick with an Atrox, there's no better time to grind them out on OLA#02, just North North West of the Nate Valley TP.

Check out the LA info over at:
When this mfer gonna *pop*!!!! :D

When this mfer gonna *pop*!!!! :D
It's anybody's guess!

It's going to be very cool to pay them out though! We've got two 5 digit possibilities going! :eyecrazy: Both of them are climbing higher and higher by the hour!

I'll make sure to post the payout screenshots here when they do happen.

GL to all!

Looking forward to the Bery & Bibo Event this Sunday on Ola #30 :D I hope it can become a weekly event soon!

Last edited:
GZ to last week's Bonus Silver Winners!!
:lift: o_O :lift:

index.php

If you're looking to join GoldGrinder just head over to entropiagold.com/grinder and check out the 3 minute video & website for more details!

Kill:
Atrox

Scipulor
Neconu
Combibo Stalkers

Berycled Stalkers

Another Bibo & Berry done and closed it off with a duo hunt on That freaking Cold Place (it was cold indeed :cool: )

Was nice to explain to more people in-depth the Goldgrinder event. Very enjoyable looking forward to more people participating :D

Another Bibo & Berry done and closed it off with a duo hunt on That freaking Cold Place (it was cold indeed :cool: )

Was nice to explain to more people in-depth the Goldgrinder event. Very enjoyable looking forward to more people participating :D
Great stream! Just watched the replay now. Thanks for doing such a fantastic job hosting this weekly OLA#30 Event! Anyone who is in GoldGrinder is eligible to participate in both Wrench's Twitch event and accumulate all the rewards for GoldGrinder at the same time. Great stuff! Look for Wrench's events in the in game center 'Event List' terminal to register and join.

Here are the Silver Bonus Winners from last week!

index.php

Nicely Done! :lift: o_O:lift:

We also had a major jackpot won this week, triggered by an Atrox HOF, killed by Balint Bleib Papp
index.php

Just a couple days ago, a 717 PED Atrox Guardian was killed out at OLA#02 Atrox Paradise

index.php

Balint Bleib Papp won 11,937.5 Gold!! 5 digit JP winnings! Huge GZ to Bleib!!
:oops::clap::clap::oops:

As always, claiming prizes is very easy, simply message me on here, PCF, or shoot me a message in game, or use my Discord MsP#9453 to set up a time to receive your prize!

GL out there this week! I see an Atrox Jackpot getting fatter and fatter by the day, we'll see when that one gets won! GL everyone!
:handgun:

Quick update -- Just met up with Bleib right after this post. Even though he won 11.9k from the EntropiaGold Jackpot, he decided to only cash out 10k PED for now, and keep the other 4k to build up some more.
Huge GZ, Bleib!

index.php

Bleib asked me how long the event would run, and I reminded him that this will run for years. I do plan on pausing GoldGrinder at some point in the future to run a different event, but then resuming GoldGrinder once again.

Quick update -- Just met up with Bleib right after this post. Even though he won 11.9k from the EntropiaGold Jackpot, he decided to only cash out 10k PED for now, and keep the other 4k to build up some more.
Huge GZ, Bleib!

index.php

Bleib asked me how long the event would run, and I reminded him that this will run for years. I do plan on pausing GoldGrinder at some point in the future to run a different event, but then resuming GoldGrinder once again.

Gz Bleib, nice job!

New OLA 30 Event this Sunday :D

Do not forget to Sign up :D

If you've got a daily mission on Atrox, Scipulor, Neconu, Berycled or Combibo there's no better place to go than one of these lands:

OLA #02 Atrox Paradise
Medusa's Head - Deino Island
OLA#50 That Freaking Cold Place
OLA#30 Bibo n' Bery Stalkers

An event worth grinding, for achievable and worthwhile prizes. Get rewarded for every single global you get, no matter the size. Long term achievements, purpose, and weekly competition. GoldGrinder. Setting the Gold Standard of events.

Hi all,

During the event 2 weeks ago someone won the OLA#30 Jackpot :D its crazy!

Last week again many globals and extra prizes during the weekly Sunday Event on OLA #30.

Come and join the fun :D

Kind regards,

Wrench

A few weeks ago Garfeld Grt225 Titanium killed an Atrox Provider out on OLA#02 Atrox Paradise. This was no ordinary Atrox. This Atrox was stuffed fat with loot! This Atrox HOF'ed for 4.4k PED and on top of that triggered the Atrox Jackpot in this event! This resulted in Garfeld winning an additional 17.2k PED!!

I met up with Garfeld at the Nate Valley TP and cashed him out of his Gold winnings as seen in the screenshot, 18497 PED!!

index.php

Huge GZ to Garfeld! It's always a pleasure to be able to pay out 5 digit prizes :) well done, Garf!

Got a daily mission on Atrox, Scipulor, Neconu, Berycled or Combibo? There's no better place to go than one of these lands:

OLA #02 Atrox Paradise
Medusa's Head - Deino Island
OLA#50 That Freaking Cold Place
OLA#30 Bibo n' Bery Stalkers

:handgun: :handgun:

If you're looking to join GoldGrinder just head over to https://www.entropiagold.com/grinder and check out the 3 minute video & website for more details!

Kill:
Atrox
Scipulor
Neconu
Combibo Stalkers
Berycled Stalkers

Solo hunters never have to register! This event is 100% fully automated with instant updates to the website, making it easy for you to see and claim your rewards!

Back