EntropiaGold's: GoldGrinder - The Ultimate Grinder Event

Returning to EU after quite a break. Can't wait to get geared & onto these LA's of yours Pudding! Always hosting great events, one of the many things I missed about EU. GL to all & Thanks to Pudding for hosting!

Returning to EU after quite a break. Can't wait to get geared & onto these LA's of yours Pudding! Always hosting great events, one of the many things I missed about EU. GL to all & Thanks to Pudding for hosting!
Welcome back!! I'm glad you enjoy the events, I think I have just as much fun creating them 😊 glad to host!

GL out there! :handgun:

OLA#30 Combibo and Berycled event tomorrow 17:30 UTC hosted by Wrench!! Don't miss it! Make sure to sign up for it in the in game event center, and earn Gold from GoldGrinder at the same time as tomorrow's event! Double up on the rewards!! 😁🤯

GoldGrinder is uniquely 100% fully automated and customized event! The entropiagold.com website tracks your hunting activity and updates your account balance seamlessly! You no longer have to wait for me to update a spreadsheet or forum post, see your earnings on the fly.

Never sign up for an account or provide sensitive information. I will never ask for any kind of credentials or login information. You're info is made public for your convenience and 100% transparency.

If you have a daily mission on these mobs:
  • Atrox
  • Combibo
  • Berycled
  • Scipulor
  • Neconu
Guess where the easiest place to find pure spawns are? Check out the detailed map and loot info on each of these LAs, go here: https://www.entropiagold.com/areas

Earn rewards from every single global!

There's Gold to grind! Those jackpots are looking pretty full!! I have a feeling someone is going to win one, or two, pretty soon! 🙃😎

GL out there! :boxer:

Some new videos featuring the LAs and mobs in the works! I've had some help from Bettley, a talented player in EU with creating them 😃

Last edited:
Rewards for every global, plus a chance to win thousands of Gold hunting on any of the 4 LAs and killing any of the 5 available mobs!

i will register as well. I mostly hunt solo but sometimes i will make teams

Team:Great Hunter Snow
Team:GREAT HUNTER SNOW
Team:GREAT HUNTER SNOW XD

Team Captain: Rebecca Snow Taylor

ok enough for the laughs i guess 😵

GoldGrinder is uniquely 100% fully automated and customized event! The entropiagold.com website tracks your hunting activity and updates your account balance seamlessly! You no longer have to wait for me to update a spreadsheet or forum post, see your earnings on the fly.

Never sign up for an account or provide sensitive information. I will never ask for any kind of credentials or login information. Your GoldGrinder earnings are made public for your convenience, providing 100% transparency.

• Atrox
  • Combibo
  • Berycled
  • Scipulor
  • Neconu
Guess where the easiest place to find pure spawns are? Check out the detailed map and loot info on each of these LAs, go here: https://www.entropiagold.com/areas

Last edited:
Rewards for every global, plus a chance to win thousands of Gold hunting on any of the 4 LAs and killing any of the 5 available mobs!

Register Jarod Pretender Parker
i realise i dont need to but it tracks the topic

There's Gold to grind! Those jackpots are looking pretty full!! I have a feeling someone is going to win one, or two, pretty soon! 🙃😎

GL out there! :boxer:

Never sign up for an account or provide sensitive information. I will never ask for any kind of credentials or login information. Your GoldGrinder earnings are made public for your convenience, providing 100% transparency.

• Atrox
  • Combibo
  • Berycled
  • Scipulor
  • Neconu

Good this Sunday we will try to win some in the weekly event :D Also was there a name change for ola#30?

I had 5 Globals on this event last time :D Very happy!

I won the event Ms!! in last 10 mins 168 ped global so happy :D

Back