EntropiaGold's: GoldGrinder - The Ultimate Grinder Event

GoldGrinder is uniquely 100% fully automated and customized event! The entropiagold.com website tracks your hunting activity and updates your account balance seamlessly! You no longer have to wait for me to update a spreadsheet or forum post, see your earnings on the fly.

Never sign up for an account or provide sensitive information. I will never ask for any kind of credentials or login information. Your GoldGrinder earnings are made public for your convenience, providing 100% transparency.

If you have a daily mission on these mobs:
  • Atrox
  • Combibo
  • Berycled
  • Scipulor
  • Neconu
Guess where the easiest place to find pure spawns are? Check out the detailed map and loot info on each of these LAs, go here: https://www.entropiagold.com/areas

Earn rewards from every single global!

HUGE GZ To Don Chelms Helms! Nabbing Two Uber Atrox HOFs BACK TO BACK!!! :eyecrazy:

index.php

Don Chelms Helms was out hunting Atrox at OLA#02 Atrox Paradise and stumbled upon not one, but two, two Atrox ubers back to back!! He popped his first HOF with a 5.1k Atrox Dominant, immediately followed up by a 4.8k Atrox Provider! Huge GZ to Don Chelms, because he also simultaneously won the Atrox Jackpot and scored an extra 5k Gold! Gold can be converted into PED at a 1:1 ratio.

index.php

Players are earning Gold, Silver, and PED from participating in GoldGrinder. Everything is tracked automatically for solo players, no need to register, no need to sign up for an account or anything. Only teams need to register. You can view your account balance at any time over at entropiagold.com. You get to hunt on 4 different land areas, hunting 5 different mobs, with a chance to win from 2 different jackpots no matter what mob you're hunting. There is no better place to do your daily missions and grind up your codex, than in GoldGrinder. Available mobs include:

* Atrox
* Neconu
* Scipulor
* Combibo (stalkers)
* Berycled (stalkers)

If you're interested in participating in this event, GO WATCH THIS SHORT 3 MINUTE YOUTUBE VIDEO

Last edited:
Make sure you don't miss next week's OLA #30 Bibo n' Bery Twitch event, next Sunday, hosted by Wrench. Join Wrench at 17:30 UTC for an amazing dynamic event, where the top 10 players receive prizes announced on Twitch. Look to register for the event in the in game event center. You can simultaneously get all the normal GoldGrinder rewards, go ahead, double dip those rewards!

If you need a break from slaughtering Zombies I know a few Neconu and Atrox that could use some population control! 😆

Those elusive Scip ubers! Some nice Gold stacking up in there, someone is gonna get it... who will it be? 🤔

It's a lovely day for some Atrox to die.

Register team

Team name: The Unit

Members:
Nicholas Looser EnterGate
Chairman whatwouldjesusdo Edgewise

Me main captain
Looser is 2nd captain

Another Sunday Event on Goldgrinder land! Join us on Ola#30! every Sunday for extra Goldgrinder prizes :D

Check the Bery 'n Bibo in the event list and sign up!

GoldGrinder is uniquely 100% fully automated and customized event! The entropiagold.com website tracks your hunting activity and updates your account balance seamlessly! You no longer have to wait for me to update a spreadsheet or forum post, see your earnings on the fly.

Never sign up for an account or provide sensitive information. I will never ask for any kind of credentials or login information. Your GoldGrinder earnings are made public for your convenience, providing 100% transparency.

• Atrox
  • Combibo
  • Berycled
  • Scipulor
  • Neconu
Guess where the easiest place to find pure spawns are? Check out the detailed map and loot info on each of these LAs, go here: https://www.entropiagold.com/areas

The easiest way to learn about this event on Calypso is to watch this 3 minute video on YouTube https://www.entropiagold.com/grind

Did somebody say Scips? Hmmm... Scip Jackpot getting pretty juicy! Up over 5k now! Someone is going to win a lot of Gold here soon 😊😉

I may not be offering EntropiaGold Shares... 😥 but what I do offer is an opportunity to participate in a unique event with 5 different mobs, avatar progression, long term loyalty rewards, and a chance to win from 5 different progressive jackpots. Rewards earned from every single global.

Grind on! 😃

Another Sunday Event on Goldgrinder land! Join us on Ola#30! every Sunday for extra Goldgrinder prizes :D

Check the Bery 'n Bibo in the event list and sign up!
You don't want to miss it!

He who has the Gold makes the rules.

Atrox
Combibo
Berycled
Scipulor
Neconu

Guess where the easiest place to find pure spawns are? Check out the detailed map and loot info on each of these LAs, go here:

The easiest way to learn about this event on Calypso is to watch this 3 minute video on

YouTube https://www.entropiagold.com/grind

OLA#30 event tomorrow! Join through the in game event center 🔥🤯🔥

So much Gold to grind, so little time. 😬

Back