EntropiaGold's: GoldGrinder - The Ultimate Grinder Event

Happy Friday! Hope your weekend is off to an awesome start! 😬

so close to that jackpot number!
index.php

Let the weekend fun begin!!! 💪💰💪

Have fun, grab those dailies, start work on the new weeklies!

Just wanted to say that I think your GoldGrinder event is amazing! Such an in-depth but at the same time easy to understand system. I've been hunting some Neconu on your land area myself now, intend on doing much more! :ninja:

Can we update the entropia gold website? Tier 3 components don’t drop from scipolur

and tier 3 and 4 comps don’t drop from atrox.

unless someone can post a photo or video from this VU, would be greatly appreciated

Just wanted to say that I think your GoldGrinder event is amazing! Such an in-depth but at the same time easy to understand system. I've been hunting some Neconu on your land area myself now, intend on doing much more! :ninja:
Thank you! I really appreciate the feedback. Glad to hear you're having fun out there. GL on the Neconus!

Can we update the entropia gold website? Tier 3 components don’t drop from scipolur

unless someone can post a photo or video from this VU, would be greatly appreciated
Let me take a look at this, and if an update needs to be made to the loot table, happy to do so. Thanks, Draniie.

Go out and get it! GL! ☕🙌

Ok, I spoke to a few hunters who also confirm what you're saying. Ill see if I can update the website this weekend. Good catch, Draniie, thanks for looking out. 👍

Ok, I spoke to a few hunters who also confirm what you're saying. Ill see if I can update the website this weekend. Good catch, Draniie, thanks for looking out. 👍
Definitely! All love no hate you know that <3 Just didn't want anyone more...Nefarious? to bring it up and make a huge stink of it ya know?

Friday! The start to a wonderful weekend, I hope! 🙌😬🙌

Have fun out there 😎

I hope you're having a great Saturday! 😎

Get it!! This thing is getting huge! Will we surpass 10k?

We're approaching the 10k on Scip fast! By tomorrow we'll probably surpass it at this pace!

I'm on standby waiting for this Scip Jackpot to go! Remember, the exchange rate for the Scipulor Jackpot, at its current size, is a very nice 1:1 Gold to PED.

Once the winner is chosen by "Lootius" 😉 I make it simple to get paid, just message me here or on Discord at MsP#9453 and we'll set up a time to meet and get you cashed out.

I'll be posting the payout screenshot here on this thread. 5 digit prizes are always a ton of fun to see!!!

Who will it be??? 🤔🤔🤔

Have any fun plans for the weekend? I hope everyone enjoys themselves! 😎

I thought I would give you a few TV show recommendations for the grind:

West World (season 1)
Mindhunter
Raised by Wolves
Yellowjackets
The Expanse
The Boys
Firefly

I thought I would give you a few TV show recommendations for the grind:

West World (season 1)
Mindhunter
Raised by Wolves
Yellowjackets
The Expanse
The Boys
Firefly
Good thing you clarified season 1 for West World :LOL:

Get out there and get it!! Praise Lootius!😉

These jackpots are getting insane! There's got to be some winners soon... right? Right? 🤔

Looking forward to some NICE payouts!! 🙌😎💰💰💰

Back