EntropiaGold's: GoldGrinder - The Ultimate Grinder Event

Happy Friday!! Have a great weekend ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜

Have a great Saturday, enjoy the grind ๐Ÿ˜‰

Good luck out there

A fully automated event. Daily bonuses. Weekly bonuses. Monthly bonuses. Level progression and a chance to win HUGE jackpots no matter what LA I hunt in the event??? Is this real life?

This is GoldGrinder.

The Ultimate event that has everything you ever wanted in an event. Its finally here, a dream that became a reality. Its never too late to join this event because its never going away. Chip away at your codex and run your daily missions on these mobs in the #1 player run event in the universe:

Atrox
Scipulor
Neconu
Bercyled Stalkers
Combibo Stalkers

Rediscover Entropia

Watch this short 3 minute video on YouTube explaining everything you need to know about the pure awesomeness that is GoldGrinder.

Have a Happy Halloween ๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŽƒ !!!

Embrace the Grind.

Get in on the fun!! Neconu are looking pretty darn tasty right about now ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿคค

Have a great Friday!!

I hope everyone is having a fantastic weekend โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ

Dreamers welcome ๐Ÿ˜

Get it! Grind it! Win it! ๐Ÿ˜

Gotta get that Grind! Need a break from Mayhem?

Get some of that sweet sweet Killin in!

โš ๏ธโš ๏ธโš ๏ธ

Mayhem is over! Need a chill event to keep you busy? Don't want to wait on a forum update or shared excel sheet to see your points? I've got an event for you!

100% automated, updated instantly online, view your account balance at any time. You don't even have to make an account or share any personal info with me or the website. All players and teams scores are made public. Transparency is important to me, and I'm sure it is to you as well! Which is why I designed the event this way.

Hunt 5 different mobs. Choose from 4 different land areas. Compete for daily personal bonuses, weekly top 10 positions, and monthly top 15 positions. You have a chance to win from 5 different jackpots that really pay out nicely.

GoldGrinder

Planet Calypso's #1 player run event.

Take a look at this map to see which 4 Land Areas are participating, and head over to EntropiaGold's website by entering it in your browser.

index.php

Have a great weekend!

Enjoy the grind ๐Ÿ˜‰

Saturday, one of the best days for a relaxing Grind. ๐Ÿ”ซ

That Neconu jackpot is getting pretty fat!! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜ณ
๐Ÿ’ฐ ๐Ÿค‘ ๐Ÿ’ฐ

Looking forward to the payout! GL all!

Grind it out! Achieve your goals ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

index.php

OLA #50 That Freaking Cold Place has a fat little blue bodied Neconu running around worth over 5,000 Gold!!! Will you be the one to find this special Neconu? The longer he runs around the fatter he gets! Good luck on your search ๐Ÿ˜‰

Enjoy your weekend everyone!

Neconu, where are you?

Neconu Jackpot up to 5.4k!!!
EntropiaGold Jackpot up to 3.6k!!
Atrox Jackpot at 2.4k!
Scipulor Jackpot at 1.7k!
Bibo n Berys at 500!

Lot of great opportunities for some fun pay outs I see! GL on the grind ๐Ÿฑ

Remember, the GoldGrind is not a race, rather it's a marathon. Chip away at your codex and relax out there. Make sure you're having a good time!! ๐Ÿ˜

Gotta get to the Grind!!

Happy ๐Ÿฆƒ๐Ÿฆƒ๐Ÿฆƒ Day!!!
And happy regular day, for those that don't celebrate ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿฅ‚

Grind it out! Some AWESOME PRIZES waiting to be won ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚

Hope you're having a fantastic weekend ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜˜

index.php

Huge GZ to Richart Hartman Hart who landed a 10.4k Uber HOF out hunting Scipulor Young at Deino Island, just South of the Medusa TP! Richart also took home another 1.8k Gold in the GoldGrinder event! o_O

Pretty incredible to land #1 on the HOF board on a Scipulor Young, GZ mate!

Back