EntropiaGold's: GoldGrinder - The Ultimate Grinder Event

It's 2023! Grind on 😁

Hopefully everyone is out there enjoying themselves ☺️

Grab those dailies, get your bonus silver and work on those codexes!

Get all the Gold! 🪙 🪙 🪙 It's good for you!!

I've been grinding quite a bit already, is it possible to make it so the mourner globals at ola #30 also gets added? I thought of this today when one dropped 22p for me and I was thinking what if one of these dropped a hof that fits jackpot but I don't get it because of a technicality lol 😂

I've been grinding quite a bit already, is it possible to make it so the mourner globals at ola #30 also gets added? I thought of this today when one dropped 22p for me and I was thinking what if one of these dropped a hof that fits jackpot but I don't get it because of a technicality lol 😂
Unfortunately, the Mourner will remain inactive on OLA#30. Which means they won't ever have their own Mourner Jackpot or GoldGrinder rewards. I'm sorry 😔

The only way to trigger the Bibo n Bery jackpot on OLA#30 is by globalling/hoffing on a Combibo or Berycled.

Have a great Friday! I hope everyone's having a nice New Year so far 😉

Grind out the weekend, collect some Gold, complete some dailies and have some fun 🥂

Get those daily bonuses!!

Grab a gun, hit the LAs and let loose!! GL out there ☺️

Grind out the time of your life! Oh, and why not snag the best possible rewards offered while you're at it 😉

GL out there! May the HOF be with you.

Get out and grind! Hit those dailies, grab your Silver bonuses and watch the codex go up, up, up!

:handgun: :handgun: :handgun:

What's your grind playlist look like? I myself enjoy some classic 90's :)

Grind it out this weekend! I hope everyone has an awesome time ☺️

Grind on! Shout-out to Draco Rex Cristatus for finding that Neconu Mature running around on OLA#50 worth over 7k PED!!! 😳 Yikes! That's a crazy multiplier, GZ on that.

Get those daily Silver bonuses! There's no better place to work on your codexes and grind up incredible rewards than on one of these 4 LAs:

OLA#50 - Neconu
OLA#30 - Bibo n Bery Stalkers
OLA#02 - Atrox
Medusa Head Deino Island - Scipulor

GL out there!!

What a great day to grind 😀

Find yourself the in the grind. Enjoy some EU ☕

Have a great Friday! I hope your weekends are chill ❤️🙂❤️

Grind is on the mind

It's a brand new week with brand new weekly Silver bonuses and top 10 standings! GL out there 😀

Get those daily Silver bonuses! There's no better place to work on your codexes and grind up incredible rewards than on one of these 4 LAs:

OLA#50 - Neconu
OLA#30 - Bibo n Bery Stalkers
OLA#02 - Atrox
Medusa Head Deino Island - Scipulor

GL out there!!

Make sure and grab those daily bonuses!

It's Friday! Oh, what an awesome weekend I hope you all have

Loots haven't been great for my return, went to pay a visit to Berys & Bibos, unexpectedly cleaned the jackpot
index.php

Loots haven't been great for my return, went to pay a visit to Berys & Bibos, unexpectedly cleaned the jackpot
index.php
Nice loot!! GZ on hitting the Jackpot!! That's awesome 😎😎

New weekend, new top 10 Silver rankings :)

Back