EntropiaHub Shop tool

spectrum3900

Mature
Society
Freelancer
Morrath MD Dorbath
Hello dear shop owners,

I am the developer of EntropiaHub.com and I want to get your help in providing a tool for visitors to search your shop for items with pricing.

I already developed the Monria and Toulan shop inventory pages and I would like to expand to other planets. I could take inventory manually and visit all the shops in EU but it might take a while. Hence I would like to work with you to speed up the process and get valuable information to players in making a decision to visit your store and buy items.

Since we do not have an API to query the Entropia active stores I will make the tools for you to upload your inventory into EntropiaHub.

I have steady traffic and want to bring even more players.

If I get even 5-10 shop owners to collaborate and test the tool - it is still a win-win for the players.

I will need a CSV file and can be simple - since I am only capturing the item name, quantity, category (will try to automate that), TT price, MU % or PED, location in-store (waypoint) [optional]

Let me work on a prototype and will get some live data into the db to start.

Let's discuss any features you need and how to proceed.

Example:

I Admit i would see an in game system that allow to browse shops in the auctioneer to buy from those (yes MA can get a fee same as per ah i suppose)
but thi idea is wonderful
i never visit shops due to the fact that are all around hte planet and would require hours i fnto days to see what they got
this is a fantastic tool (an API would solve many things....)
thank you, i hope that you get a big success.

Back