Sorg

Alpha
Society
La Faction Beta
Sorg Sorg Sorg
entropian_beauty_group.jpg

Leeloo, Missa and myself are proud to present the :
"Entropian Beauty Group".​

It has always been hard for beauticians to work together, due to differences in skills, prices... and we hope that system will allow us to work together and stay independent.

How will that work?
Each time you get some job done in any of the salon of the group, you get some BP (Beauty Point). Then, those BP can be used in any of the salon as payement for some more job.
The rate being :

5ped spent ==> 1 BP
1BP ==> 1ped discount

No Membership or any Fees to enter, when you get something done in any of the salon of the group (Leeloo, Missa or Sorg), you're automatically registered.

It's just in testing so far, but other stylists will be welcome, as long as everyone agree in the group and think they're seeing that profession the same way as us.

Note that's it's not what some called "Mafia"... we're just trying to work together to try to provide a better service.
(Not all same time zone, so more chance to have one of us online at any time of the day for instance).

Feel free to comment.

Sorg

Last edited:
Last edited:
Missa Saint Salon

Missa Saint Salon
Treasure Island City
Platinum Building
Apartment 20A

Hi everyone,

I live on the Australian east coast, so am GMT+11. This means that I'm usually on at about 09:00 MA time on weekdays for a few hours. Weekends are basically whenever I'm awake :).

I have 30 hairstyles unlocked (pics below). I have many facial hairstyles available, and can also meet all your hair colouring needs!

I can also change pretty much every area of your body and have unlocked skin colour... so anyone looking for a tan now that Summer is over in the northern hemisphere - come and visit!!

Face surgery is also available at Missa Saint Salon. Many options are available for an immediate change with no long term scarring ;). I can also change eye colour.

Please pm me on here if you would like to come and visit the salon, or look for me, Sorg or Leeloo around the TI City Trade Centre.

Cheers,
Missa

Last edited:
I created the "Artists Guild of Calypso" as a group here on EF...

You should create a group and name it "Beuticans Guild of Calypso" :D then soon we will have a guild for every profession ;) moahahaha

Good initiative :) good idea :D

Sorg do you remember me ? I'm the female avatar, no32 hair cut + deep cad colour ;) (Nguyen NLNFOREVER Nhung) . I used your service just 1-2 days before you created this group. Plz count me in :)

Pfft..I was the witness to this threesome's photo :D hmm...that didn't sound so good lol Sounds like a cool service ;)

Great Idea guys! :wtg: Although leeloo might ban me from getting so many haircuts! :laugh:

GL with it!

Good service guys, will certainly be helpful for people.

Maybe add details of where to find you all, as I'm sure you all have salons at TI City. I know because I hang at TI City that at almost any time of day at least one of the three of you are in the trade centre.

Great Idea guys,Wish you all the best with it ;)

Updated the 2nd post with today's customers!

Sorg

And so begins the beautician mafia war....
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]
For beauticians....
How much you want to bet Kimmi is going to lead the rival mafia? :D
Free bump.... Cool service.... blah blah blah....

For beauticians....

LoL!!

Beauty Mafia FTW!!!

LoL!!

Beauty Mafia FTW!!!

Kimmis mob: "we're more fab than you!"
Sorgs mob: "oh yeah?"
Sorg: *punches Kimmi with a hairstylist chair*

yeaaaaaaaah :rolleyes: lol

For beauticians....

Not a mafia at all... Since each set his prices and manage his business as he want. ;)
Not everyone is greedy. :rolleyes:

K Cortex? lol

minus_cortex_resizedto560.jpg

Last edited:
3 stylist, 3 different levels and all 3 off us can work, help, support together and give a very nice service to each customer.

Best goal I ever had :D

3 stylist, 3 different levels and all 3 off us can work, help, support together and give a very nice service to each customer.

Best goal I ever had :D

Now MA just has to introduce shared ownership and you guys can open a hair saloon together ;) lol

(real hair saloons usually have more than one person working there :rolleyes:)

Can you read peoples mind? :rolleyes:

lol

Seems we can update it online with google.

Should show that way :

Customers list

Does it work for all?

Excellent, works for me :)

Works for me also woohoo

This is a great thing you started, wish it was on before i started my make-over
will include a few pics:

Hairstyle by Leeloo
Haircolor by Leeloo
Body size by Leeloo
Boobs by Sorg (ok that sounds weird:rolleyes:)
Butt by Sorg
Skin color by Sorg

Make-up by myself, thx to Leeloo for advice and explainations

Yesterday i sended my boyfriend (in rl) to leeloo for a make-over of his avi, which was surely needed (sorry hun) :laugh:

He will sure have benefit with this system

Will keep updated with pics ;)

watching this space :popcorn:

had thought about a beauty group before but i did not feel that i am skilled enough too setup on..

watching this space :popcorn:

had thought about a beauty group before but i did not feel that i am skilled enough too setup on..

Hey Sooth :).

It's just in testing so far, but others stylist will be welcome, as long as everyone agree in the group agree and think they're seeing that profession the same way as us.

Note that's it's not what some so called "Mafia"... we're just trying to work together to try to provide a better service.
(Not all same time zone, so more chance to have one of us online at any time of the day for instance).

Sorg

Hey Sooth :).

It's just in testing so far, but others stylist will be welcome, as long as everyone agree in the group agree and think they're seeing that profession the same way as us.

Note that's it's not what some so called "Mafia"... we're just trying to work together to try to provide a better service.

Sorg

I'll state my opinions via PM so I don't taint this thread with negativity ;)
But I am curious.....
Do the customers work the same way? You each collect your own customers, and the only thing that you each have anything to do with eachother is the discount system?
Or are you making it like the pilot system where you take turns with customers?
Must you be a "does-it-all" beautician to join your maf-err, group? Or can it just be somebody who does only hair styling?

Nice, all the best, hope this work out for u guys :D

Back