Mutated
Oleg Oleg McMullery
Entropian Events presents
BREAKOUT II
________________________________________________​

SECURITY BULLETIN 09-06-16-01
PRIORITY: MEDIUM
CLEARANCE: UNRESTRICTED

The internal review into the serious security breaches of February 2008 has concluded. As a result of recommendations made in the report (the full text of which remains Classified) the security forces are to arrange a series of training exercises for the colonists of Calypso.

We believe that a well-trained volunteer force is essential to the future security of Calypso, as demonstrated by the aforementioned incident. We therefore urge all citizens to attend this training.

We are currently finalising arrangements. Please stay tuned to this channel for further information.

BULLETIN ENDS

Uh oh... security breach..? Someone trying to steal the Egg? :scratch2:

I love these... the "officialness" of the bulletin adds a lot :thumbup:

We want to know more :yay:

Fiiiiine just tickle my curiousity like that and leave me hanging!

i missed breakout one, maybe that gives us a clue as to what this is.

This looks awesome Ive never seen this one before. :wtg:

Is this going to be a paid training? :laugh:

What? who? how? why? TALK TO US DAMMIT! :confused:

SECURITY BULLETIN 09-06-17-01

Preparations for the previously announced training exercises are progressing swiftly. Further details will be announced tomorrow. Please stay tuned to this channel.

BULLETIN ENDS

I'm intrigued... yet suspicious :D

Ahh, sounds interesting...

Training? Yeah, I did some of that once. It involved a broken Mann MPH, a bowl full of Papplon smuggled wine and underwear... good times. :D

SECURITY BULLETIN 09-06-18-01

Training exercises will commence on Saturday 20 June at 1800 hours. In order to simulate the conditions of a genuine security breach, no further information will be provided until the exercise begins.

Your commitment to the defence of Calypso is appreciated. Thank you for your co-operation.

BULLETIN ENDS

Well now ... it's good to see that security forces are arranging training exercises in an effort to assemble a volunteer force to defend our planet. Given the serious security breaches back in February of 2008, this appears to be a move in the right direction.

As such ... it is important that the community become aware of how these training exercises commence and play out. Therefore, I have volunteered to do my part to bring you an ongoing report of this well-intended exercise over the Atlas Haven Radio airwaves beginning at 18:00 MA time on Saturday the 20th.

Tune into ... www.entropiaradio.com/atlashaven ... or simply put ... mms://entropiaradio.com/atlashaven ... in your media player. Get up to the minute reports on the activities as they unfold, but better yet ... become a part of this well-trained volunteer force, which is essential to the future security of Calypso.

See you on Saturday. :wtg:

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh what is happening on Saturday :scratch2:
Will this be the end to Calypso :scratch2:

SECURITY BULLETIN 09-06-19-01

Colonists are reminded that training exercises will commence on Saturday 20 June at 1800 hours. We encourage all colonists to attend. Please ensure that you are tuned to this channel at that time.

BULLETIN ENDS

OMG I heard Rocket launchers are involved!!!

:launcher::rocket:

What the hell is going on here?! I mean WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE??!!! :D (anybody ever seen that D grade movie with kevin bacon, tremors??)

Does General Genny know about this...? :scratch2:

Boot camp for EU - Saturday :laugh:

Looks like lil ole ghostie gunna have to pull an all niter... this better be good!

Oh c'mon already!!!

SECURITY BULLETIN 09-06-20-01
PRIORITY: HIGH

Colonists are reminded that training exercises will begin at 1800 hours today. Please continue to monitor this channel for further transmissions.

BULLETIN ENDS

SECURITY BULLETIN 09-06-20-02

Colonists are reminded that training exercises will begin in approximately one hour. Please continue to monitor this channel for further transmissions.

BULLETIN ENDS

Where? How am I suppose to attend the training if I don't know where? :(

SECURITY BULLETIN 09-06-20-03

We would like to thank all colonists who are undertaking this training programme. Your commitment is appreciated.

We have recruited Officer Blackmoore to assist in the programme. Your objective is to locate and apprehend Officer Blackmoore. The use of force is encouraged.

Please be assured that this is a training exercise only. The security situation remains normal.

The first exercise will begin in 10 minutes.

BULLETIN ENDS

SECURITY BULLETIN 09-06-20-04

THIS IS A TRAINING EXERCISE. DO NOT BE ALARMED.

The dangerous criminal Blackmoore is at large. The fugitive was last seen at New Oxford and is believed to be unarmed.

Please apprehend the escapee as soon as possible. The colonist who deals Blackmoore a fatal injury will be rewarded with 10 PED.

BULLETIN ENDS

SECURITY BULLETIN 09-06-20-05

Blackmoore has been apprehended. The next exercise will begin in a few minutes.

BULLETIN ENDS

SECURITY BULLETIN 09-06-20-06

The dangerous criminal Blackmoore is at large. The fugitive was last seen at Genesis Amethera HQ and is believed to be lightly armed.

Please apprehend the escapee as soon as possible. The colonist who deals Blackmoore a fatal injury will be rewarded with 20 PED.

BULLETIN ENDS

SECURITY BULLETIN 09-06-20-07

Blackmoore has been apprehended. The next exercise will begin in a few minutes.

BULLETIN ENDS

HIGHJACK THREAD: ACTIVATED
Happiness BULLETIN 09-06-20-06

THIS IS A HIGH MATURITY HAPPINESS ALERT. DO NOT BE ALARMED.

Spider infestation to be eradicated on Tuesday 23rd June 2009 @ 19:30 Hours MA time. Please meet at Atlas Island South.

All spiders must die! The death of millions of colonists musty be avenged...

Colonists are encouraged to continue with these training exercises for the success of mission Wof Opalo Hunt 4 HoF II

BULLETIN ENDS

HIGHJACK THREAD: DE-ACTIVATED

SECURITY BULLETIN 09-06-20-08

The dangerous criminal Blackmoore is at large. The fugitive was last seen at Solfais Crater and is believed to be lightly armed.

Please apprehend the escapee as soon as possible. The colonist who deals Blackmoore a fatal injury will be rewarded with 30 PED.

BULLETIN ENDS

Back