Entropian Special Forces Society Looking for Members

gen

Old Alpha
Genesis
I'm looking for worthy individuals to join the Entropian Special Forces Society.

Primary activities are Hunting and gathering resources for the Society in order to buy Assets in Entropia. When the society has finally been approved we will post on the society website the Current Funds the Society has amassed on a weekly basis. A % of the funds will also be used to fund Hunts and buy equipment for members.

Society Hunts and Beacons are regularly scheduled and heavily "discounted". For example I ran a few Hunts for Newbies in the past and charged 10 PED or 1000 Sweat in order to take around 5-6 players to hunt for an Hour and loot was distributed evenly at the end including Globals - this was VERY popular among players and they often walked off with over 50 PED on each hunt. All players profitted but there is no guarantee this is going to be the case each time as it depends on what is looted.

This kind of Hunting is to be carried over for Society members only.

Members who are highly ranked in the Society, trusted or have contributed to the Society will be given access to borrowing High End Armour, Armour Attachments and other equipment :)

Hunts are scheduled and details made available on this Forum, Soc website or passed on by word of mouth through the society so please do not PM me or other members of the Society in-game or here begging to go on a hunt. Serial beggers will be Ejected from the Society! :D

If you'd like to join then please make an Application at a Society Terminal within Entropia.

Last edited:
I have submitted an application. :D

Big grats on the LA, and nice to see theres globals on it. Was there just the ather day, best was a Tri 35 Ped. But still whent 60 Ped plus on the short hunt. Good area and my best of luck to you all in Special force. :)

Back