EntropiaRadio.com

When I click the EntropiaRadio link I get this message.

EntropiaRadio.jpg

works for me atm, just clicked on it and its working.

i have the same permission error as poisonhearts.
:scratch2:

I get the same error message when I click the link

Permissions should be corrected now, sorry for the confusion.

cool, it works like a charm, even in firefox (which it didn't some days ago...)

The latest edition of the Robot News is now in rotation on Entropia Radio.
:yay:

Also, a reminder of the handy EF EntropiaRadio player link available in the navigation bar here on EF.

The latest edition of the Robot News is now in rotation on Entropia Radio.
:yay:

Also, a reminder of the handy EF EntropiaRadio player link available in the navigation bar here on EF.

With the addition of new segments to EntropiaRadio I can only imagine it being difficult to find and listen to one particular show if everything is in rotation, I don't want to sit through a whole bunch of radio I've already listened to anticipating any new content that has been added. Any news to when some sort of structure is being implemented?

With the addition of new segments to EntropiaRadio I can only imagine it being difficult to find and listen to one particular show if everything is in rotation, I don't want to sit through a whole bunch of radio I've already listened to anticipating any new content that has been added. Any news to when some sort of structure is being implemented?

Very soon. There will likely be several channels,

• Interviews
  • News
  • etc.
  • etc.

with the last 2 or 3 most recent updates in rotation on each channel.

Very soon. There will likely be several channels,

• Interviews
  • News
  • etc.
  • etc.

with the last 2 or 3 most recent updates in rotation on each channel.

Excellent :D. Is there any plans to have the older segments no longer in rotation available for download?

Dion's latest interview, with Alf Svensson lead art designer at Mindark, is now available on EntropiaRadio.com.

Great work as always Dion :wtg:

Enjoy!

The EF radio player has been reconfigured with separate stations.

• EntropiaRadio (Default) - Currently playing Dion's interviews in rotation
  • Robot News - Playing Midori Fairlona's decoded robot news intercepts in rotation

Members can select stations in the EF player as shown here:
picture.php

More stations will be added as more members wish to host radio shows.

is there a way we can select which interview we want to listen to? I've heard the David one quite a few times now

Last edited:
is there a way we can select which interview we want to listen to? ive' heard the David one quite a few times now

once more and more stuff get's put up, I'm sure it will be less monotonous (sp?) ;)

Just want to say the interview still cuts off at the cucumber part. I don't think I caught the beginning of the of the interview but what I did hear was great.

If you are going to Gencon Dion Red Strike we will have to have setup some kind Entropian meet up while we are both there. I at least hope I can make it again this year. I have loved it every year I have gone but restarting school does have some disadvantages

Ahhh.... the cucumber

(sorry, couldn't resist):silly2:

the pic is well worth the wait ;) be patient, the cucumber fiasco will be sorted soon i think :D

the pic is well worth the wait ;) be patient, the cucumber fiasco will be sorted soon i think :D

Badger was on the phone with me while I listened to ensure the ending was in there... unfortunately, the ending didn't convert properly when converting the entire bit to mp3... I have sent 711 the final part seperately from the remaining interview :) So, the end IS coming, and the picture IS there :p

My apologies, in my haste to get the interview up, and get the hell out of work, I didn't double check the final product (which was, admitidly the 18th conversion I had done, and none had gone wrong...). I was so excited to get you all the info, I didn't double check the most important part.. but, I do hope you all enjoy the actual meat of the interview....

~Red

...on a side note....

If I try to access entropiaradio.com with Firefox, it completely freezes up.
IE 7 works fine.

I love the house music!!! :yay: Mind ya I like most music thats out there!! ;) Love to have the option of playing this in game. Sort of a channle I could choose to listen to when out on a long hunt or mining run!!! :wtg: Could be a great way to advertise.... the people posting the ads would reach a broader audience and thus add more loot to the pool ;) Keep up the great work on the forum!!! Gl and have fun!!! :thumbup:

...on a side note....

IE 7 works fine.

I can visit the site but the on-site media player doesn't work (in FF).

If I visit the ER section here on EF it works perfectly, though (in FF).

...on a side note....

IE 7 works fine.

I can visit the site but the on-site media player doesn't work (in FF).

If I visit the ER section here on EF it works perfectly, though (in FF).

The EntropiaRadio page will be redone in the next few days, and will support both IE and FF, ad include links to the various available stations. In the meanwhile, the EF Radio player is a very convenient way to listen to the ER stations.

The EntropiaRadio page will be redone in the next few days, and will support both IE and FF, ad include links to the various available stations. In the meanwhile, the EF Radio player is a very convenient way to listen to the ER stations.

Would be quite convinient if there was two links, one for Firefox and one for IE.
First thought the site wants to install something nasty because of the freezeup :D

The default EntropiaRadio station (where Dion's interviews are currently located) and Midori's Robot News station have now been reconfigured, allowing listeners to skip to the next file, or to fast-forward within a file.

This will allow new broadcasts to be added to the directories, while allowing listeners to skip any broadcasts they have already heard.

Also note that several new music stations have been added to keep you entertained on hunting and mining runs:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...w-music-stations-added-entropiaradio-com.html

A new media player has been added to the EntropiaRadio.com homepage, which allows selection of the various available channels using a dropdown menu. Simply select the desired channel from the menu, and the player will automatically begin playing the selected stream.

This player *should* work with most major browsers; I have tested it in both IE7 and Firefox 2.

Is there an option to have the current song title shown. First time listening right now and I'm hearing some awsome tunes, but what are they :scratch2:. Have read the full post as its huge. I do like the idea of it been on an ingame player tho. Good luck with it:yay: :wtg:

channel mixing

:yay: Just been mixing house with robot news sounds great. Simple things and simple people hey. Let the bass flow COME ON!!!!!!:wtg:

Is there an option to have the current song title shown. First time listening right now and I'm hearing some awsome tunes, but what are they :scratch2:. Have read the full post as its huge. I do like the idea of it been on an ingame player tho. Good luck with it:yay: :wtg:

I see title of current song, use MediaPlayer to listen to EntropiaRadio:)
I can prove it:
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]
it showed me title of the song and few seconds later its showing author/band

Well, i like the radio thing, its cool, but how often will we be able to hear new content?

Is there a way to place requests?

Back