EntropiaRadio.com

Just ask, and I'll see what I can do ;)

Hi Dion...

And thx for your great work, interviewing the MA staff...+repper

Could you maybe do some investigation on the Taming area...?

Would be cool to put some focus on this neglegted profferssion :)

BR

Miggo

On the EntropiaRadio website would it be possible to have each interview and show individually selectable in the drop down menu? Both new and old. So one could get right to the show one haven't listened to yet.

On the EntropiaRadio website would it be possible to have each interview and show individually selectable in the drop down menu? Both new and old. So one could get right to the show one haven't listened to yet.

The only way to do this is to use the forward and back buttons. Because some interviews will eventually become 'dated', these interviews will be taken down eventually.

~Red

The only way to do this is to use the forward and back buttons. Because some interviews will eventually become 'dated', these interviews will be taken down eventually.

~Red

OK. Would have been great to be able to select them individually. As it is now you can't even see if there is any new one available, and even less what it is supposed to be about.

OK. Would have been great to be able to select them individually. As it is now you can't even see if there is any new one available, and even less what it is supposed to be about.

Well, yeah, that would be cool for a podcast.... But this isn't that, and afaik, podcasts aren't in the master plan as of now.

We're currently working on a platform where new content is available quicker, and more often, so when your listening for an hour today, it's different than what you listened to yesterday.

Because of the varying time difference in everyone, I was thinking about 2-4 hour shows, with a new one every day. This way you could listen to today's show today, and if you missed yesterdays, you could listen to yesterdays afterwards. Stuff from last week would be considered 'old news'.

I understand the frustration now if you want to listen to an old interview, and have a hard time finding it. You want to know about what was said 'back in te day'. But, to me, allthat stuff is old news. If next year, you wanted to listen to an interview from today, the content wouldn't be as exciting, not to mention, the forum trolls would jump all over me, and the interviewee's for random shit that was said... I hate trolls.

I mean, we've seen how many times something has been said, then it gets grinded into shit by the trolls. i.e. Transportation. It was said that we will eventually have transportation, and people have given Marco and crew shit for years about it. So, I never want to 'add' to the hate mongers that troll these forums, and my interviews.

So, you have my apologies for saying that it will neevr happen. It is never my plan to 'podcast' my interviews. It is more my idea to have daily shows (M-F anyhow), with interviews more often.

~Red

This is just my 2pec on ER. The idea is great, and I'm really thrilled by some of the content.

I will never use ER. Never.

The fact that I have to be glued to my PC to listen to it places it out of my audible reach.

I would much rather throw the content on my iPod and hop on my train to work.

"What are you doing when you're gaming? Just listen to it then" you might say? Well, I'm coordinating with my Soc mates over Ventrilo. Have you ever tried to listen to a talk show while people are talking to you? You miss most of the content. It's a shame.

Unless podcasts are available, I don't forsee myself ever using the service, which, as I said before, is a real shame, I'd love to hear the content.

Even terrestrial radio use daily podcasts. Why it's not in the plan in this instance is beyond me.

The fact that I have to be glued to my PC to listen to it places it out of my audible reach.

I would much rather throw the content on my iPod and hop on my train to work.

Why don't you just use one of the zillion tools to download it !?

While I could, the point is, I shouldn't have to.

If something is for _FREE_ I really do not bother asking for anything.
Asking for more if something is _ABSOLUTELY FREE_ is not very polite.

While I could, the point is, I shouldn't have to.

This is EntropiaRadio.com not EntropiaPodcasts.com.

For various reasons, there are no plans to change to direction of this site to a podcast platform. However, there may be a possbility of offering selected clips for download, once rotation on the radio feeds has completed.

Nice interviews

Nice interviews ...i agree 100% with the sentiments of DeeDee and others who posted similarly. The interviews were good and I enjoyed listening to them but selecting each different interview was absolutely frustrating...

If each interview was hypelinked with date and details of interview in link then it would be much easier. Since Red has no plans or intention to do this. Red is it ok with you if someone else does this....maybe someone else on this forum can extract each interview and put into a permamnent link on this forum...i,e, where the first post on the thread will have each interview so you dont need to search for it within the thread replies...All if red agrees to this and someone is willing to do it on here and knows how to....

A lot of if's :)) but it would be a definate plus to the entropia community if this did happen. I'd give a million rep points if I could to the person who does this ...hell i'll even pay PEDs in game to the person who does this ....

Just my 2 cents worth ....

Ho, ho, ho
It's magic, you know
Never believe it's not so
It's magic, you know
Never believe, it's not so!

Ho, ho, ho
It's magic, you know
Never believe it's not so
It's magic, you know
Never believe, it's not so!
dude, seriously, when are we gonna hook up. you obviously get the good shit, and you NEED to share!

ok i have tried to listen to entropia radio with IE, afterwards with FF then with the link mms://www.entropiaradio.com/entropiaradio opened in win amp...
and i failed all the time... what do i do wrong?
When i click play it says something like opening media and then stops.

any suggestions what else i could try or what i have to take care about to be able to listen to entropia radio finally?

Last edited:
Shame it can't be selected in the game - on one of those jukeboxes for example

I was just messing around with all the links (at top of page) that I never click on. What do you know, I found Entropia Radio. For some reason or another I have never clicked on it. I would like to say thanks for this very useful addition.

Right now I have it set on classic rock. Any idea if/when you might get rap (not edited)? If you do add it, I would like for it not to be 100% mainstream. Most mainstream is just pure garbage....

Yes, I know I could just turn on my RL radio or play music in my computer library. I just like the chance to hear some new music.

New Channel added to EntropiaRadio: Christmas

A new channel is available on EntropiaRadio.com, featuring Christmas classics.

You can play the Xmas channel directly from your favorite audio player by opening the following URL:

mms://www.entropiaradio.com/xmas

Alternatively, you can use the embedded player available here on EntropiaForum:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/radioandtv.php?station=9

Enjoy :xmas:

If we can create our own commercials, what can we do to be able to advertise on ENtropiaRadio?

Hi! I am wondering how I could go about submitting songs for airplay to this station, and whether or not there is remuneration or royalties (not really necessary, just curious hehe).
I am an artist/composer/producer in real life, and utilise tools such as Reason, Acid and Logic Audio. I am mainly in the Hiphop/RnB genres, though I also dabble in Jazz and Electronica and am open to basically any genre... I am also interested in collaborating on Entropia specific/targeted music and productions, as well as making my skills available for hire to other people wishing to compile songs for their own use (such as singers/artists requiring a producer or artist to help complete their own projects). I am very reasonable with my rates in EU compared to the real world (where I have worked on commercial tracks as well as TV soundtracks). I have access where/when necessary to an industry standard studio with hardware and organic equipment/instruments totalling approx $1mil USD as well as world renowned musicians (who shall remain nameless in this public domain) and many artists across various genres throughout the world.

Radio Station

Hey there,

I was just wondering if I would be able to host a radio show. I have some amateur experience in radio presenting and djing but nothing at all serious.

I have played Entropia for around 3 years now but never seriously - just on and off casual playing and socializing and this sounds like loads of fun. I am from Oxford, England and I play with a few friends (also from Oxford). I haven't asked them about it yet, but I am sure they would also love to give me a hand presenting.

In regards to genre of my potential station, I have a few ideas but would be open to suggestions or follow whatever direction you might want to take it in - preferably it would be a pretty informal mix of music and talking. I am a music fanatic and listen to a very wide range - you name it, I probably love it especially older stuff - I love classic rock like Pink Floyd and the Velvet Underground so I can't wait to tune in to that channel :). I notice you are lacking any hip-hop, maybe we could talk about some classic old-school.

Anyway, this project really excites me and I think it has a lot of potential. Haven't managed to tune in to any of the current radio stations yet as I have only tried on my macbook, but tomorrow i will give it a go on my PC.

Hope to talk soon!
Alex

Someone should make an INGAME radio..
There should be shows that have intervjus
and music and stuff...

Would be nice in change of the usual music that streams...

Rose Are you done watching your TV series and now reading old threads..poor woman..LOL

Catching up on your reading I see :laugh:

Holly necro Batman

1922045_742410772457439_866907827_n.jpg

Last edited:
Back