Entropiatools.com

I may be imputing incorrect numbers to figure out what the minimum damages are at different pro levels in the Weapon Compare part of the tool. In the Min Dmg field, I type in the pro standing level followed by a "%" and fill in the corresponding HA I want to calculate. I've been told that the numbers I get are not the same as what others get. What am I doing wrong?

That is incorrect... you can enter either your min damage for the un-amped weapon (as displayed on the in-game weapon info page)... or a % of the max damage. So if you want to use %, it will be between 25% (noob) and 50% (uber).

Reactions: Jed
I have latelly discuss with som people who say me this or that limited item at x% have way better eco that this or that normal gun...
I did check it on entropia tool , and find that they was total wrong because i do type myself the mark up.
But from what i see the tool is suposed to use mark up with default value , and for me it does not do this.
So the L weapon , are counted as TT.
It is fine for me , but seems to lead som people to make mistake.

Or , there is something i dont get at all in the L system ...
In a discussion about ADJ V1:
Less damage permanently and less eco than apis@200%+dante till 80/80

Marginally better than apis for skilling from level 80->100

so i choise geotrek apis , put dante , put price at 200% and i get an eco of 2.568 ... so very far from the V1
seems over 140% the apis eco it not so good.

So what is wrong ?
Did i do something wrong ?
Is there a bug in the tool that lead people to wrong result ?
Someone try to sell his apis hight price and say BS to player ?

Apis@200% + Dante:
2.568 dmg/pec 59.11 dmg/sec

Adj V1 60 hit/dmg:
2.54 dmg/pec 51.121 dmg/sec

Adj V1 70 hit/dmg:
2.622 dmg/pec 52.764 dmg/sec

Adj V1 80 hit/dmg:
2.705 dmg/pec 54.432 dmg/sec

Adj V1 100 hit/dmg:
2.871 dmg/pec 57.788 dmg/sec

so looks like just above 60 Adj V1 gets more economical, but apis still beats it on dmg/sec

edit: maybe you forgot to put in the minimal damage and hit ability for adj v1 ?

edit2: figured out my math was wrong

Last edited:
Apis@200% + Dante:
2.568 dmg/pec 59.11 dmg/sec

Oki this is what i find for that combo

Adj V1 70 hit/dmg:
2.485 dmg/pec 50.001 dmg/sec
here i have way diferent
When i put 7 in Hit habilitie ( 11.6miss)
2.759 dmg/pec 55.526 dmg/sec

Adj V1 80 hit/dmg:
2.61 dmg/pec 52.528 dmg/sec

i get 2.797

Adj V1 100 hit/dmg:
2.871 dmg/pec 57.788 dmg/sec
Here i have same

There som bug ? or i do something bad ?

edit: maybe you forgot to put in the minimal damage and hit ability for adj v1 ?

True
I trough it was in the system ...
so 2 question :
We should use "." or "," ?
When i use . i get 2.651

you forget to put in the minimum damage of the weapon, and then it assumes it as 33.5 - minimum damage at level 100

i use . for decimal places , and here is a pic of what i get

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Adj V1 min dmg is - 16.75 + 0.1675* dmg level

Last edited:
Hi Carebear,

I've recently noticed that the skill calculator on EntropiaTools does not give a markup value for the "Make Textiles" skill.

Looking at the Results page, it seems that the link is missing to the Make Textiles Skill Implant page on PEAuction.

With the Make Textiles Skill implants are at 12855% on PEA atm, and this could make a difference to player's calculated skill values.

Can you please check this ?

Regards,
Serica

Last edited:
With the Weapon Compare calculator - does the MindForce section include the decay on the implant in the calculations?

Dianthus Crystal Powder 187 112.20 TT+0.43 112.63
does not compute..

great site, I use it (ir)regularly!

Back