Entropiatracker - maybe should use Ajax

superunknown

Provider
Society
entropiasearch.com
Ray Superunknown Butcher
Thought i would post not sure if this is the right place, was just using your site entropiatracker.com and had an idea of an improvment, i have noticed that your not using partial refreshes have you thought about Ajax? :)

Ehem... ... ... Have you seen the "live pages" (hunting, mining, crafting pages.. in the bottom) ... try browsing to page X on mobs, minerals, players... try looking at "online users" ... .. Use the mail system...

All of that runs by Ajax... :)

So.. about 50% of the site is ajax.. :)

Ehem... ... ... Have you seen the "live pages" (hunting, mining, crafting pages.. in the bottom) ... try browsing to page X on mobs, minerals, players... try looking at "online users" ... .. Use the mail system...

When we now have your attention, why is the function to see best crafters in a specific item ex. OA-101 "avatar" "number of globals on it" "Highest loot and total loot"

and when clicking a soc you cant see info about hunting globals, mining globals, crafting globals, and value that the players in that soc has gathered through the years

This was great on the last version of entropia tracker.

When we now have your attention, why is the function to see best crafters in a specific item ex. OA-101 "avatar" "number of globals on it" "Highest loot and total loot"

and when clicking a soc you cant see info about hunting globals, mining globals, crafting globals, and value that the players in that soc has gathered through the years

This was great on the last version of entropia tracker.

You're really going to tell my GF "No quality time tonight" arent you?... fine... starting up visual studio...

You're really going to tell my GF "No quality time tonight" arent you?... fine... starting up visual studio...

Heh , no way , RL comes first ;)
Have a good day :cool:

Yeah live data is cool, but what about the full page refreshes seems to refresh the whole page rather than the part that needs to be updated, maybe its just me. :)

Yeah live data is cool, but what about the full page refreshes seems to refresh the whole page rather than the part that needs to be updated, maybe its just me. :)

True... Im not a fan of "partial refreshes" then... I like my "back button" on my mouse.. I know you can program your way out of that.. but.. too much work :)

sorry hehe but I think many people are missing that, plus I a paying costumer. Didnt like to lose that feature =( hope the old records isnt gone now, is it?

thanks for listening, MA should hire you ;)

sorry hehe but I think many people are missing that, plus I a paying costumer. Didnt like to lose that feature =( hope the old records isnt gone now, is it?

thanks for listening, MA should hire you ;)

you can view the item info now...

No, no data is lost :)

Back