Eomon Migration 2018 has Begun!

2 boxes on 60 kills . where is those 15 kill / box

And where the hell are those 2 dclass no claim go damit

Yeah, their drop rate seems pretty low. From rare (small LT) to uncommon (big Eomon) or something like that.

I don't get the drama.

Yeah, their drop rate seems pretty low. From rare (small LT) to uncommon (big Eomon) or something like that.

I don't get the drama.
They must have adjusted (decreased) the drop rate then... It was raining boxes when LT first appeared.

More shooting, less bitching on the forum! :cool:

I was hunting small lt and alphas and on average i had 1 box for 100ped spend, similar loot for my soc mates.
But one of them spended about 2 ,5k ammo without aingle box on lt domi-alpha.
Lets see how it will be today :)

GL to all hunters out there!

It'd be a good and nice idea if, on a daily basis, this thread could be updated with exact locations of Eoman and LT. I waste too much time just flying around seeking.

As to box drops: seems they come in waves. Killed 25 old Eoman last night, got 7 boxes and 5 globals in a row, then nothing for another hour.

2 boxes on 60 kills . where is those 15 kill / box

And where the hell are those 2 dclass no claim go damit

3 boxes @ 500+ kills. My first box came at 400+ kills.

So yeah, no way it's 15 kill/box :D

They must have adjusted (decreased) the drop rate then... It was raining boxes when LT first appeared.

More shooting, less bitching on the forum! :cool:

This.:wise:

But good to see, droprate went down.

If you want boxes go to the webshop.

If you want event boxes, prepare to pay for it. Let's keep them "special".

~3800 ped cycled, 3 boxes. If that's the new drop rate...

~3800 ped cycled, 3 boxes. If that's the new drop rate...

about time to start investing in superior tools.

i stocked all up on weapons/armors to burn through migration,but the low mu doesnt really inspire

,almost no elm....no eomon dna a-e,no esis

i stocked all up on weapons/armors to burn through migration,but the low mu doesnt really inspire

,almost no elm....no eomon dna a-e,no esis

Longtooth young < old only for me

shrap
kidney oil
wool (forgot what kind)
hide (forgot what kind)
longtooth skin
rationalizer component

almost full TT Wildman's Fury (L) in a global

7 boxes so far

I haven't really been counting mobs but I've cycled something like 900 ped so far through a couple of ar-matrix bp-25 w/beast wearing mostly gremlin and 5b.

I'm not sure if it's any good or not I've been considering moving to the bp-30 but I'm like 9.9/9.6 for it.

60ish boxes and some globals on Eomon, but overall the returns are very very crap. I'm near done with the migration and heading to another planet since I can't seem to profit on Caly..... oh and I've cycled 5-6k+peds

Last edited:
60ish boxes and some globals on Eomon, but overall the returns are very very crap. I'm near done with the migration and heading to another planet since I can't seem to profit on Caly..... oh and I've cycled 5-6k+peds

Who ever gave you the impression that you should profit by just shooting eomon?

5k is nothing on eomon.
That's not even much on small longtooth.

Who ever gave you the impression that you should profit by just shooting eomon?

5k is nothing on eomon.
That's not even much on small longtooth.

it's not nothing 5k cycled, you put some time to do it and you just change your the vision 2.0 of no luck no loot to you have not invested enough in the monster.
we are already playing at a loss (95%), now it will be necessary that it deposit 50kped for kills eomons and loot 1kped hof maybe ?:rolleyes:

Are the spawns actually where the webpage says???

Are the spawns actually where the webpage says???

Seems to be more like suggestions... I even found some adolescents west of Port Atlantis.
I Still haven't found any wave areas or Longtooth young - old spawn.

Seems to be more like suggestions... I even found some adolescents west of Port Atlantis.
I Still haven't found any wave areas or Longtooth young - old spawn.

a TP I hop west of minopolis is spawn of non-shared longtooth young to old. Some times I use a II but if you use a I and you're not surrounded by red and/or green dots just move a bit further west.

EDIT woot tier 0.4 on my optimus helmet lol

EDIT again

went back for more so empty here

Last edited:
a TP I hop west of minopolis is spawn of non-shared longtooth young to old. Some times I use a II but if you use a I and you're not surrounded by red and/or green dots just move a bit further west.

Small Longtooth Herd is N of Chug's Hideout and has low-mid maturity shared longtooth and Ancient Longtooth boss.

Current location of longtooth

Hi guys
Just wondering where any longtooth might be, ive been all over but just cant find any, i know its late in the migration but i am still seeing globals on them so guess there are still some around somewhere.
thanx all

Hi guys
Just wondering where any longtooth might be, ive been all over but just cant find any, i know its late in the migration but i am still seeing globals on them so guess there are still some around somewhere.
thanx all

The coords in my last post still have a large spawn of small (young < old) LT.

I can't solo much larger so that's all I got :laugh:

OK Thanx Atrax, thats actually the first place i went - musta just missed them somehow
will try again
thanx for the reply

Could anyone provide me with the ccordinates for the high maturity LT Spawn ? can only find dominants and from the globals it seems there is a large bunch of higher ones out there

edith: found them SE of Corinth...searched from Ithaca till Livas ...lol

Last edited:
Back