Eomon Migration 2022

Where should extra eomon spawns be created?

• Eudoria

Votes: 20 19.8%
  • Amethera (PVP)

Votes: 14 13.9%
  • Treasure Island

Votes: 35 34.7%
  • Mount Hephastos

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • All of the above

Votes: 19 18.8%
  • They are fine as they are

Votes: 31 30.7%

• Total voters

Evey

Elite
Society
Hardcore
Eve Everglades
As an active eomon hunter l always had problems with spawns, last year with the higher maturity in particular. This issue occurs every year and it's causing massive frustraton for players that have to waste quite some time, eery day, for the whole summer, to find a good spot.

I like the idea of Eomons migrating and moving around, along the usual path, but what I don't like is the lack of mobs and spawns during peak hours.

How about increasing some spawns, this year MA? Most active players have increased their DPS and the mob spawns should keep up imo.

There are a few possibilities for extra spawns

- Eudoria - eastern area, in the desert, between Pandora, Minopolis, Nymph - there are already some high maturity spawnng there, is there room for the highest maturity as well?

- Amethera spawns, in non lootable PVP, thus we will make sure no AFKing goign on, should be tons of fun :D

- Treasure Island - initial post about TI said Dasps are temporary - they could be switched with Eomons for the summer then added back again. The TI map is quite big and plenty of room for all Eomon maturities. Plus, it would make a lot of people that have shares very happy (including myself);

- Mount Hephastos - plenty of unused space, would be great for high maturities on the shores, vaccine mission is rather fun if there's any high level player without it.

The area in which mobs spawn should be bigger to avoid the collision bugs that we are so sick of... and also, ideally, spawns should be even more dynamic, faster if mobs die quick to teams or lots of high DPS hunters...

Thoughts?

"They are fine as they are" option is actually a trap, for people below rank 2 on codex for Eomons :p :p :p
Most times spawns are terrible, wdym they are fine???? :D

Last edited:
Let them follow the same path as before but with increased density , maintain all maturities and remove non migration mobs from the path.

Wasted lots of time time searching decent spawn last year + in peak hours there was hardly 1 mob for every hunter in the spawn.

Before some point about my codex i am not on rank 2 but 25 :p

I think young-stalker should spawn at TI, for extra profit for TI deed owners.

Main issue those deeds wont have tax much during summer with mayhem and eomon events. They need to show some love for the owners :)

Hereby, i make a pledge to MA, all my common dung they can have for free to help increasing the density of migration mobs this year.

Couldn't agree more, and voted for "All of the above". I will spend a word on Longtooth too and hope their spawns are distributed much more logically and with all maturities from day one. Maybe some permanent shared Old Fred would be good too, rather than having to TP from one spot to another.

cast my vote eudoria,amethera and fine as they are with the last point meaning they could just make the respawn faster/scale based on activity

PS: Can we get some space migration too please ? Locusta Stalkers need to mate !

And fix the damn problem where the whole spawn is inside bushes like at the prot spawn ^^

"They are fine as they are" option is actually a trap, for people below rank 2 on codex for Eomons :p :p :p
Most times spawns are terrible, wdym they are fine???? :D
Migration feels like an Eudoria thing to me. But things can change and dont always have to stay the same and I dont see a problem with sacrificing "story" (as much as it is) for game play but I dont like moving mobs to "please" deed owners.

Soo no, to moving them to TI just because deeds, and "no" to moving them to amathera unless there is some game play reason, like how that way you guys can have stalkers/prowlers in an MA owned LA for easier killing those giant 1hitting monsters xD. But yeah to increasing spawns if that was a problem!

Having them on TI tho, seems a little too much for me, but I cant really put it into words. Just seems like a reach around after already getting off?

Dunno, best I can say right now lol. So thats why I picked it was fine, cuz for me it was haha. But yeah im a migration noob, started doing it a little bit last year and only got to 10 on eomon

Oh right, forgot migration is also LT, what sulje said below plz! That really was annoying!

Reactions: jak
Migration feels like an Eudoria thing to me. But things can change and dont always have to stay the same and I dont see a problem with sacrificing "story" (as much as it is) for game play but I dont like moving mobs to "please" deed owners.

Soo no, to moving them to TI just because deeds, and "no" to moving them to amathera unless there is some game play reason, like how that way you guys can have stalkers/prowlers in an MA owned LA for easier killing those giant 1hitting monsters xD. But yeah to increasing spawns if that was a problem!

Having them on TI tho, seems a little too much for me, but I cant really put it into words. Just seems like a reach around after already getting off?

Dunno, best I can say right now lol. So thats why I picked it was fine, cuz for me it was haha. But yeah im a migration noob, started doing it a little bit last year and only got to 10 on eomon
I am hoping for more LT Stalker spawns or single bigger spawn, last year was a suffering, 20 mobs respawns, and 20 people camping each spawn xD

NTI would be a silly move for MA.... land area 66 is "Planetcalypso" owned so nothng to share with NTI sharenolders, would mean gifting 25% out for nothing in barter.. should not happen.. but i saw worse decisions.

a per mobs, i am always in favor of lower maturities and higher spawn density
i would love to see baby eomon (of course not with UL Shadow in loot table) in the level 8 to 20 around in big herds so also smaller dps player can waste cells on them
same for LT, the spawn in corinth need do be WAY more dense aswell as the one in chug

hgh density and lower aggro = more cells burned, more decay for ma.... should be easy to understand.....

I doubt having just one extra spawn will be enough this migration...

I like the area that's sometimes used for events near Atlantis Archipelago [Calypso, 61408, 68924, 109, Waypoint]. Nice and flat, a perfect location for some extra eomons.

I voted All of the above because I don't care a lot about where they increase the spawn, it just feels incredibly silly having customers with their money ready waiting for the product to come on the shelve while having the product on the shelve is a matter of a few clicks ...

We struggle with spawns from young to stalkers and each year is worse mainly because players grow in firepower. Pick a place (there are plenty deserted) or have the same but better spawns. Locations were just to sparkle some discussions around the main issue - the lack of mobs to shoot at during main EU event.

I may be wrong but weren't Eomons spawning on TI in the first years or it was dev spawn only? I'm pretty sure I got killed by those around the TI casle... could be wrong tho. But I don't understand why people got triggered over this, it would be using a lot of unoptimised space and since there's no tax ... why the salt?

Mob spawns is the first place where "it's dynamic" should be put in instead of ... anywhere without any real meaning ...

Same with long tooth. Quite often Last year I was waiting until they all respawned. Then managed to kill a few before spawn was dry.

I am hoping for more LT Stalker spawns or single bigger spawn, last year was a suffering, 20 mobs respawns, and 20 people camping each spawn xD
That was really a nightmare, I totally forgot about that spawn. Everyone was doing their daily there...

I'd love if they added additional spawns.

Some on Amethera would be cool. And make the spawns massive... it's always an issue finding a good spot, and once you do along comes mary and her whole family and wrecks the spawn :D

I doubt having just one extra spawn will be enough this migration...

I like the area that's sometimes used for events near Atlantis Archipelago [Calypso, 61408, 68924, 109, Waypoint]. Nice and flat, a perfect location for some extra eomons.
this may depend uppon wether there will be a summer mayhem alongside or just migration like last year.

They could do it on TI but it would have to be without revenue paid to deeds or else it would (or should) upset other deed holders and PPs.

They could celebrate the removal of lootable space and interplanetary auctions by having the migration spread across the universe. Now that would be awesome and open up a lot of areas for massive spawns.

I voted for all areas. I think they should go back to the Original migration path which was twice as long where it wrapped around east sylicA mountains and many other areas. We also had a number of non migration spawns east of nymph stalkers, prowler spawn south of pandora, OA to stalker mix spawn SE of pandora, you mat old spawn NE of nymph

They should spawn in an instance called eomon depths, it should be flat with no targetable terrain and it should not reset or kick the user until the end of migration. For every hour an avatar spends in there they should recieve 100 mtokens, avatars that manage to stay 'actively' hunting (at least1 kill per hour) for the entire migration should get a prize of 1 rare token.

+1 for New Treasure Island spawn. Maybe have an area of Shared Loot for newbies.

Hoooooooooow about...... we get something ELSE than Emonon´s and Longtoooth????? jeeeeez, PLEASE EVOLVE THE GAME!

Hoooooooooow about...... we get something ELSE than Emonon´s and Longtoooth????? jeeeeez, PLEASE EVOLVE THE GAME!
Migration is migration.
There's tone of evolution of the game with RDI instances and everything around it. Did you try that at all?

Migration is migration.
There's tone of evolution of the game with RDI instances and everything around it. Did you try that at all?
Well, its been 20years of eomons and longtooths. Perhaps modify the models? Perhaps do something else than a copy paste print event?

Well, its been 20years of eomons and longtooths. Perhaps modify the models? Perhaps do something else than a copy paste print event?
It's a matter of taste. It's ok to have the model changed every game engine update, but every migration?
In what game you have model upgrades often? Doesn't make sense...
People have much bigger problems with the spawns...

Back