Eomon Migration 2022

Where should extra eomon spawns be created?

• Eudoria

Votes: 20 19.8%
  • Amethera (PVP)

Votes: 14 13.9%
  • Treasure Island

Votes: 35 34.7%
  • Mount Hephastos

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • All of the above

Votes: 19 18.8%
  • They are fine as they are

Votes: 31 30.7%

• Total voters
It's a matter of taste. It's ok to have the model changed every game engine update, but every migration?
In what game you have model upgrades often? Doesn't make sense...
People have much bigger problems with the spawns...
i see your point with the spawns and i agree, but why not advance in the storyline? The DNA from eomons and longtooths getting splashed and a new variant of migration monster appear... i mean there is a story for the migration that not many ppl know of :D

@Mindark please don't forget to improve the spawns of both Eomons and Longtooths before going into vacation, it doesn't really matter the location, can be Marco's back yard, or the storyline behind could be THE EGG, just give people the mobs they want. Plenty of times in the past years me or friend gave up on hunting migration mobs because the spawns were just too bad.... way too few mobs, stuck mobs, slow respawn...

Yes to more extra spawns in big flat open spaces which can accomodate many hunters. Less aggravations, more fun, more pew-pew, more peds spent.

As an active eomon hunter l always had problems with spawns,
Im not in MA head but it's a competition. I believe it's intended. Just like the bickering over the Divine proteron.
More mobs mean that more MU can drop or they have to tune it down to make sure a maximum get released per migration.
MA not afraid to put more mobs if it mean more money and they aint dumb enough to skip on that money unless it has a purpose.

That's how I see it, but I can clearly understand the annoyance.

MA not afraid to put more mobs if it mean more money and they aint dumb enough to skip on that money unless it has a purpose.
they will for sure appreciate your opinion

by my side i think that migration is not a competition, it is a "shoot em all" event just like marcimex invasion or robot spring offensive
we need for ALL calypso mosnter denser spawns and selective spawn
fort victoria is an example of weird mix with 8 different monster in 100 meter...
codex chance for LT and Eomon last a short time we need all level of them in large amount to feed our meta appetite
think also to melee hunters that need to run around.... 30% downtime if spawn are spread

Eomon last a short time we need all level of them in large amount to feed our meta appetite
Not saying I agree with that concept but "Feed them just enough to be hungry for more" may apply here. From MU to Codex.
I do also hate dilution of DNA in certain area with random mobs...

Wasn’t there extra high maturity eomon spawns last year on an ola?

ola 66 no tax event area owned by MA

- Amethera spawns, in non lootable PVP, thus we will make sure no AFKing goign on, should be tons of fun :D
They should just turn on non-lootable pvp everywhere there's a spawn.

lol, then Im surprised you want that kind of madness in the migration when a team can get angry at another or just wipe out noobs that massively group just to have a bit of fun they couldnt without a full team.

lol, then Im surprised you want that kind of madness in the migration when a team can get angry at another or just wipe out noobs that massively group just to have a bit of fun they couldnt without a full team.
Yes, that general chaos is what I like about pvp :)

let's see... what could happen... a 200 dmg in yr ass from a nano katana or a lp100 that make yr face explode to allow some eomon farmer to ahve more space?
teh solution would be shared loot... but i think that with big hitters the chances to get a drop for peashooters are very very very low

Ehhh ... only the McDonald's company can hunt for 20 h a day without a sec delay and talk about AFK PVP...

I voted for Amethera , I'm so excited to be chased by improved bots through the PVP fields... It will be like a dream come true.
Some is dragging a group of mobs, I will be dragging a group of bots... it will be so exciting :computer:

I can wait.

I do want to point out the EXTRA spawn isn't extra when they have reduced the path of the migration (see announced migration paths 9 or so years ago 2013 or before) They didn't stop at boreas they wrapped around and went to east syclia mountains and then onto other areas before departure, the LT went all the way down to livas and some other areas I don't remwmber. Removing the nonmoving stalker spawn that's supposed to be east of nymph, and the prowler spawn south of pandora and the mix OA to stalker spawn south east of pandora also sux.

Last edited:
What we should be talking about is the spawn for high maturity LTs
The only spawn SW of Fort Medusa sucks! Add more of them, we good on Emomoms

What we should be talking about is the spawn for high maturity LTs
The only spawn SW of Fort Medusa sucks! Add more of them, we good on Emomoms
Spawn on big maturity of LT was really really bad. So was on Eomons, sometimes people need to wait for respawn, just like you had to for big LT at peak hours.. The one spawn that was ok on Eomons was for the stalkers, because few people could hunt those, but as DPS goes up, defense goes up, people start moving up as well. The game should keep up as well spawn-wise speaking... there's plenty of space available on Calypso, use it!

Reactions: Mac
With Summer Mayhem not happening this year, people might want to lash out at migra mobs so please make sure we have Eomons and Longtooths to shoot at and not stand around to wait respawn..

Spawn on big maturity of LT was really really bad. So was on Eomons, sometimes people need to wait for respawn, just like you had to for big LT at peak hours.. The one spawn that was ok on Eomons was for the stalkers, because few people could hunt those, but as DPS goes up, defense goes up, people start moving up as well. The game should keep up as well spawn-wise speaking... there's plenty of space available on Calypso, use it!
Yeah and since it only takes a team of 3-4 to do old fred....there should be a BIG spawn of them aswell

Migration is knocking on our doors, please address the spawn issues before it starts. All migration mobs need extra spawns, better spawn rate, dedicated Old Freds spawns, shared AND non shared, please, thank you!

Last edited:
MAKE EVERY SPAWN A EOMON SPAWN!

There is enough space on Amathera to put extra Eomon there.

And maybe there will be less hunters this year, without tokens and boxes it is actually not that opportune for people that don't look to fill their codex.

Back