Serica

Society
Antipodean Army
Harena Serica Turbinis
2014_eomon_storyline_prologue.jpg

eomon_storyline_1a.jpg

The story continues ...

Originally Posted Here

Ah wait, Mindark has artists capable of creating such cool comics ? Why don't they do that more often ? They could combine it with staff coming into the universe and small events along the big one. ( Like a scientist needs to be rescued by colonists which is played as a char by an MA employee or anything along that ). During the next days these impressions could appear as news and the winner of that random mini event could be honored to appear in such storyline comics. After a while that could give a red line through the whole Calypso storyline.

Note second half of comic is missing in first post

So the starter armor isn't able to withstand this kind of attack?! Good to know! :D

Did I actually saw avatars lying down?

I wonder if we will be seeing more versions of the Harrier armour, with better stats. Very keen to see what other items they put in the webshop.

Wow.... Fanboys can I get an AMEN!!???

So, did the Eomon migration actually start?
Does it have Mulmums in the mix?

nice to hear :D

Nice to have some comic book style stories tied to the events, i like it.

Cheers!
Zweshi

Umbranoids?! comic storyline?!?!

WOOOT :yay:

I missed it before..I clicked the link and the full comic is there. It's odd, no one comments on the "Blood Samples"? What is this? I doubt it's to spawn the Hussk. DNA for Eomon? DNA for Mulmun? Something else?

I missed it before..I clicked the link and the full comic is there. It's odd, no one comments on the "Blood Samples"? What is this? I doubt it's to spawn the Hussk. DNA for Eomon? DNA for Mulmun? Something else?

"Trade blood samples for Modified Harrier Armour pieces!!!"

Same old.

"Trade blood samples for Modified Harrier Armour pieces!!!"

Same old.

Or a Hypercharged modmerc, modified slugstorm or overcharged modfap.

At last someone asks the Real questions :)

Unlikely to be DNA because that would remove the uniqueness of migration. Still it's a possibilty and quite a valid one.

Blood samples look like they need to be handed in to RDI for a prize. Prize apart from DNA may be armour? or some new set of webshop inventory packs e.g. could include some unique consumable like the h-dna in starter packs...

Some food for thought...

...trade for ul melee amps? Eamon plushie?

Maybe you are reading too much into it! Its only a cartoon
We also had to collect core samples before, blood samples from mod merps, robot something, pumpkins, feffox parts ...Etc
It only part of a story

I'm really quite impressed with this comic storyboard idea as a tie in. Excellent work....

Now if you could just sort a few of the other problems we have had hanging around for a while, it would really be a good step in the right direction.

Creature control system stage 1 was to be introduced in june therefore prize for blood samples could include capsules to transform into mulmun or eomon.

Pretty sure those are Mulmun or Muluk-Hir... They are way too big and bulky to be Umbranoids (and the faces and ears are not human enough).

So is it a mulmun wearing an umbranoid body suit then?

I am sad that Eloise was killed!
She was kinda hot, I will wait for her at revive!

Back