Eomon Pheromone Levels Rising

Anyone looted any strongboxes this year ?
Got none so far from Eomon youngs or Loongtooth Prowlers/Stalkers (meaning over 1k Eomons, and 12k Killpoints in Longtooth)

Anyone looted any strongboxes this year ?
Got none so far from Eomon youngs or Loongtooth Prowlers/Stalkers (meaning over 1k Eomons, and 12k Killpoints in Longtooth)

They don't drop this year. They probably forgot to add in the loot.

This must be the dumbest migration I ever withness in 12 years of play.

Well done! At least now there's some equality with all the other planets. Currently on Arkadia, planning to come back never before September.

Are the wave events even happening? MA might have to update their page on their website...

Longtooth Wave Events
Herds of Longtooth are wandering the wilds of the Eudorian continent at the following coordinates:

• West of Fort Argus – higher maturity
  • North of Livas Heights – higher maturity
  • North of Atlas Haven – lower maturity
  • South West of Chug’s Hideout – lower maturity
  • South of Limnadian District – lower maturity

This must be the dumbest migration I ever withness in 12 years of play.

Well done! At least now there's some equality with all the other planets. Currently on Arkadia, planning to come back never before September.
I agree, loot on average is awful (not unusual, but maybe worse than usual), no boxes - so less incentive there, they don't drop any good gear - ELM weapons that are either so low level or too high level (and drop rate so low some never seen one), spawns poorly "designed" (can we get old/guards please?!) main start for LT at stupid Fort Medusa that doesn't allow vehicles, and whatever else you want to add to this list.
9/10 I'm sure are working to finish their irons... meaning next year almost ZERO incentive to take part. No way in hell am I doing migration mobs for codex and doing it for loot is dumb as described above.
I hate to say "it's not like the old days," but it isn't fun like this - like I thought it used to be. How much i'm spending to finish this mission i'd be 10x better off at just buying an evade chip. ahh well....

When does it end?
Yes, when does it end? I'd like to know if there's even any point continuing to try to finish my Iron Mission but can't make a decision without knowing how much time I have to do it and eat the losses.
If anyone knows when migration finishes, I'd be grateful for the info :)

Someone's vacation ended sooner :D
Welcome back, there are things to fix...

Apparently summer boxes just started dropping now i assume other stuff may start dropping too. Seems they finally woke up.

Since boxes started dropping lets wait till the pheromene glands drop also.
For those looking for Eomon younglings...they made alndfall on the other part of the conitinen after a long swim (found the around 81000, 70100)

Agreed 100%
Felt same. Only participated to finish iron... My feeling the whole time was I can't wait to stop hunting these..

Please Increase spawn of LT-Guardian ,Dominant ,there is more players then mobs

what happened to the mulmun degenerates......

I may be being stupid, but when this thing kicked off I was very much enjoying waves of LT youngs and up in a couple of areas, one of them being at a spot south of Limnadian which disappeared after a few days. Does anyone know if this is fixed or was it just my imagination?

Summer Strongboxes have indeed starting dropping as I've had a few from LT Olds so far.

(Pardon if I've missed anything obvious, it's been a while since I've been playing).

Well... it is called »migration,« right?
One would expect mob spawns moving from A to B to C, obviously.

:dunno:

Pheromone Tracker

You have succeeded in highlighting my stupidity, thanks :) But I am aware of the tracker and paths that they take. I was talking about this:

Longtooth Wave Events

Herds of Longtooth are wandering the wilds of the Eudorian continent at the following coordinates:

• West of Fort Argus – higher maturity
  • Etc

Basically lots of LT to yourself as I didn't see anyone else at the spot I went to, as had happened early on and they are no longer there. Do these fixed locations change also? Am I being doubly dumb? :)

Longtooth Wave Events

There were working static waves for big and small ones in the first days of migration but neither work now, probably they were meant to warm us up until more maturities of LT spread out.

Well... it is called »migration,« right?
One would expect mob spawns moving from A to B to C, obviously.

:dunno:

Pheromone Tracker

well. they kind of move from A to oblivion.

The first part of the path, around Half Moon Bay, used to have young, mature and some old I think.. now there is Only Old.. and some Freds along that path. Maybe some Mature around SE of Livas Heights.
Then the path has an empty gap and starts again South of Livas Hights and has that path round Fort Medusa up to Fort Itacha with ONLY Alphas.. and maybe some Old Alphas to.

They indeed seem to have changed mob-spawns to the worse =/
at least for low-mid lvl hunters doing Iron I - IV

I have checked the path and could not find young LTs after talking to supoort they spawned some some shared LT youngs sputh of cornith b hanger . which respawned once then lit stopped again . So i think this year its pretty bad with the spawns .

So there are no good young - old LT spawns at the moment?

well. they kind of move from A to oblivion.

The first part of the path, around Half Moon Bay, used to have young, mature and some old I think.. now there is Only Old.. and some Freds along that path. Maybe some Mature around SE of Livas Heights.
Then the path has an empty gap and starts again South of Livas Hights and has that path round Fort Medusa up to Fort Itacha with ONLY Alphas.. and maybe some Old Alphas to.

They indeed seem to have changed mob-spawns to the worse =/
at least for low-mid lvl hunters doing Iron I - IV
Old Alphas have been spawning on the "Road" south of Livas the past 3-4 days...think there are now 4-5 spawns of it.
Old Freds seem to be more common this year, havent seen any Goliath though.
And drop rate of stronboxes is lower than last year, havent had a single pheromone so far (almost 2/3 through to Silver Longtooth, must have had around 20 last year at the same time)

Back