News: Eomon Pheromone Levels Rising

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Calypso's Eomon Pheromone tracker system is reporting a steady increase in atmospheric pheromone levels. Scientists predict that the 2021 Eomon migration season will start on Wednesday June 23.

The annual Eomon Migration spans the entire summer, offering a rare opportunity to hunt prized herds of the mighty Longtooth and Eomon. A number of other species also follow in the wake of the migrating herds making the migration season one of the most interesting events for both solo hunters and teams.

Originally Posted Here

I already sold all my frakite... are u telling me price is going to 2500-3000% now???
well bring it on then ...

I already sold all my frakite... are u telling me price is going to 2500-3000% now???
I mean seriously... how high does Frakite have to go before people go mine in the underground for it again?

Eomon & Longtooth missions​

Two new mission structures are added with the 2021 Eomon migration, as they are Eomon migration specific missions they will be reset for all participants in the first content release following the migration event.

To receive these missions go speak to the Unnamed RDI Xenobiologist located at Minopolis.

Once you have met the contribution goals of the missions you will be rewarded with the following rewards.

• Eomon Daily “Guts and Glory” mission, 2 Daily Token and 400 Blazar Fragments
  • Eomon “Circuit Taker” mission, a choice of one E.L.M Edition weapon and 23,000 Blazar Fragments
  • Longtooth Daily “Touch a Nerve” mission, 1 Daily Token and 200 Blazar Fragments
  • Longtooth “Take a Breather” mission, a choice of one E.L.M Edition weapon and 12,000 Blazar Fragments

Two new mission structures are added with the 2021 Eomon migration, as they are Eomon migration specific missions they will be reset for all participants in the first content release following the migration event.

To receive these missions go speak to the Unnamed RDI Xenobiologist located at Minopolis.

Once you have met the contribution goals of the missions you will be rewarded with the following rewards.

• Eomon “Circuit Taker” mission, a choice of one E.L.M Edition weapon and 23,000 Blazar Fragments
  • Longtooth Daily “Touch a Nerve” mission, 1 Daily Token and 200 Blazar Fragments
  • Longtooth “Take a Breather” mission, a choice of one E.L.M Edition weapon and 12,000 Blazar Fragments
The E.L.M mission rewards (L)?

Here I was, hoping for some cool reward from the new missions since mayhem is missing this summer.... and we get blazar :D

jippie

Here I was, hoping for some cool reward from the new missions since mayhem is missing this summer.... and we get blazar :D

jippie
Wait there’s no summer mayhem?

Wait there’s no summer mayhem?
Nope. its being rebuilt and ELM brought forward. ELM will run till mid/late August. So prepare for LT/Eo long haul.

I didn't even realize Perseus used an ore that is so hard to get. How is that not a bottleneck for crafting it? Or at least it doesn't seem to be since there is usually plenty of Perseus parts.

Are we talking about one E.L.M (L) weapon as a reward for the main mission? :D

Seems like this will kill rest of MU for the newbies hunting for blazar. "Great" :)

Im pretty sure that f-in dog is really their balancing manager. (Nothing personal against the dogo :D )

Im looking forward to these.......?

Also YAY from me, migration my favourite time of year

Can the pheromones rise a little bit faster please? We want them now :D
Careful what you wish for, Migration goes on long enough normally, now with another month I am sure it will drag towards the end

Oooh, this is good stuff! Ty MA!

Nice ;)

Can the pheromones rise a little bit faster please? We want them now :D
Maybe buy a Mankini and do a little dance?

Hopefully we can get pills somehow through migration / missions like with mayhem tokens…

talked to both scientists at minipolis, the left one gives amps, the right one doesn't do anything for me

edit: works now

Last edited:
Back