News: Eomon Pheromone Levels Rising

talked to both scientists at minipolis, the left one gives amps, the right one doesn't do anything for me
Few minutes ago I took the missions from the unnamed scientist. Ready for pew pew...

Here's what I found so far:

- 4 new missions at Mini: Circuit Taker, Take a Breather, Guts and Glory, and Touch a Nerve
- Emomom train has started up North of Nymphtown - young, mature, and olds - Mulmun clan elites too
- Emomoms drop summer boxes
- Emomom spawn also on OLA 63 (still wondering how peeps figured this out last year?)
- LT train has started up south of Livas - dominants only
- I couldn't get a summer box to drop from any LT - guessing doms won't just like every year (still strange to me) --> All LTs are dropping boxes!
- LT prowler and stalker spawn SW of Fort Medusa up (not shared), no sign of Fred --> Freds are globaling somewhere
- Mulmun hunters and LT youngs mainly to the east of Cape Corinth - goes down the path a bit with the LT and then stops
- Longtooth wave events - listed on event page - they were listed last year on the event page as well but I don't think they were ever active - I didn't check this year

Longtooth Wave Events​

Herds of Longtooth are wandering the wilds of the Eudorian continent at the following locations:

• West of Fort Argus – higher maturity --> sounds like something here is active this year
  • North of Livas Heights – higher maturity
  • North of Atlas Haven – lower maturity
  • South of Limnadian District – lower maturity

Also, I discovered bad ass Lontooth skin - I'm going to be an EU millionaire now, lol!

That's all I have to report, hope that helps y'all hunters

Last edited:
are boxes droping?

are boxes droping?
Fred wrote it 1 post above your question.

- Emomoms drop summer boxes

Webshop still shows the Summer 2020, i hope they dont just forget to refresh it and there is a summer 2020 rerun this year.

Are we there yet, has it started, I am leaving work in 40 minutes and should log on in about 2 hours time, just hope I wont be waiting on the Eomon / Longtooth

Boxes are dropping, when we get 2021 Summer ring stats?

Boxes are dropping, when we get 2021 Summer ring stats?
FYI:
index.php

Great news, summer 2020 is awesome ring, let it rain all summer long.

Old Fred is chillin at Atlas Haven spawn as of right now, and I sure as hell can't kill him.

Does anyone know how long "the entire summer" is? Till September?
Also want to know the official date migration ends

Longtooth Wave Events​

Herds of Longtooth are wandering the wilds of the Eudorian continent at the following locations:

• West of Fort Argus – higher maturity --> sounds like something here is active this year
  • North of Livas Heights – higher maturity
  • North of Atlas Haven – lower maturity
  • South of Limnadian District – lower maturity

I don't think the spawn South of Limnadian District is active?

@Fred, it is there, have been grinding all week... you have to keep going past the Estophyls. Try 72506,76968, or around there

So does that mean we are going until September 22nd this year?
Summer in sweden usually until end of August. Since the last bit of "iron" missions of calypso are gonna be removed 1st September, I believe the migration will end then too.

So does that mean we are going until September 22nd this year?

index.php

There are two methods of measuring seasons, just as there are two methods of measuring temperature.

I think Mindark use the meteorological method of measuring the seasons (as do I)

index.php

There are two methods of measuring seasons, just as there are two methods of measuring temperature.

I think Mindark use the meteorlogical method of measuring the seasons (as do I)
Pretty sure there are three ways to measure temperature 😉

index.php

I think Mindark use the meteorological method of measuring the seasons (as
Pretty sure there are three ways to measure temperature 😉
I never knew that Mega, thx! And yes, I was gonna say there are 3! :)

Back