News: Eomon Pheromone Levels Rising

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Calypso's Eomon Pheromone tracker system is reporting a steady increase in atmospheric pheromone levels. Scientists predict that the 2022 Eomon migration season will start on Wednesday June 22.

The annual Eomon Migration spans the entire summer, offering a rare opportunity to hunt prized herds of the mighty Longtooth and Eomon. A number of other species also follow in the wake of the migrating herds making the migration season one of the most interesting events for both solo hunters and teams.

Originally Posted Here

Interesting

More info here btw:

Looking at the link above, there are increased spawns for prowlers, stalkers and a mixed Alpha, Old Alpha, Prowler & Stalker spawn, but nothing the majority of the playerbase will be hunting (high level LTs or low eomons).

All the LT and the lower eomon spawns are still going to be very very very crowdy. Maybe we'll see increased spawns like they did on CP though with everything shared loot? Not sure that's the right way though.

Or maybe there will be less hunters overal because they phased out summer boxes from loot which is a big hit on markup for people hunting.

Will be interesting to see how this goes! :)

Last edited:
Finish missions for balzar and see u at haloween mayhem 🤣

Finish missions for balzar and see u at haloween mayhem 🤣
You have to do 2 daily missions everyday till they stay then u can take break for halloween.

Interesting

More info here btw:

Looking at the link above, there are increased spawns for prowlers, stalkers and a mixed Alpha, Old Alpha, Prowler & Stalker spawn, but nothing the majority of the playerbase will be hunting (high level LTs or low eomons).

All the LT and the lower eomon spawns are still going to be very very very crowdy. Maybe we'll see increased spawns like they did on CP though with everything shared loot? Not sure that's the right way though.

Or maybe there will be less hunters overal because they phased out summer boxes from loot which is a big hit on markup for people hunting.

Will be interesting to see how this goes! :)
Without boxes it might be fine. Maybe that was their solution to crowded spawns.

Hello MA?
What is the point of taking out Summer boxes from the loot table, while leaving the most OP ring still available from the Summer box?
Don't just sit on the fence and watch while an obvious inflation is meant to happen due to the company's decision.
Why not introduce an average-ish perk [Summer ring 2022] to at least stop the inflation of the leftover Summer boxes that have been already looted in the past.

I think it will be both win-win for the players who sells & buys.

I don't think it is good to just sit and watch summer boxes becoming a mining box.

Hello MA?
What is the point of taking out Summer boxes from the loot table, while leaving the most OP ring still available from the Summer box?
Don't just sit on the fence and watch while an obvious inflation is meant to happen due to the company's decision.
Why not introduce an average-ish perk [Summer ring 2022] to at least stop the inflation of the leftover Summer boxes that have been already looted in the past.

I think it will be both win-win for the players who sells & buys.

I don't think it is good to just sit and watch summer boxes becoming a mining box.
MA don’t care about inflating MU price

I quite enjoyed looting boxes, but maybe this means the loot will be slightly bigger to compensate…

wonder if they will remove the boxes from
Other events as well

MA don’t care about inflating MU price

I quite enjoyed looting boxes, but maybe this means the loot will be slightly bigger to compensate…

wonder if they will remove the boxes from
Other events as well
Absolutely agree. It is a user-driven economy XD.

What I understood from the previous post regarding the "Summer box Phase-out" is that MA doesn't offer Summer mayhem anymore, which I think MA ties the Mayhem event with the corresponding seasonal box.

Have MA 100% confirmed no boxes?

Have MA 100% confirmed no boxes?
They 100% confirmed no summer boxes
NknoF5j.png

l047FnG.png

Kind of stupid boxes are removed but nothing to replace them, boxes were a big part of the MU from summer migration mobs apart from the big ul drops. Now without boxes, you are basically gambling to get the big ul drop since your not getting any MU consistently.

Mod Shadow, Imp Angel, EP-38 Night Special Augmented, Excavators, and what else worth looting? I only recall those 4

YES
the 0.0001 PEC of box TT now will be shrapnel. enjoy the 1% conversion premium

the migration will simply be a TT loss on LT and a gamble for armor on Eomons,.

Last edited:
Honestly, why are we acting like we need more boxes? Do we not all see the crazy devaluation of boxes from years past due to the over-saturation of the market? This can be a time for boxes to be opened from seasons past, with well over 100k just on AH, many single players have stashes of 20-50k boxes currently.

Also, why are we acting like they were always in migration loot? In the grand scheme of things, boxes were barely ever a part of migration. They are not what migration is about entirely.

Honestly, why are we acting like we need more boxes? Do we not all see the crazy devaluation of boxes from years past due to the over-saturation of the market? This can be a time for boxes to be opened from seasons past, with well over 100k just on AH, many single players have stashes of 20-50k boxes currently.

Also, why are we acting like they were always in migration loot? In the grand scheme of things, boxes were barely ever a part of migration. They are not what migration is about entirely.
Since E.L.M. weapons slowed to a trickle, the boxes were needed as a markup replacement. Without either, pretty worthless.

And box prices dropped mostly because of shit rings.

The main reason a big chunk of players actually shot migration mobs was because of boxes. It was rhe only source of markup to stem the bleed. As we all know the average players is NEVER gonna get a nice UL rare drop. So don't go into it expecting to get one, boxes were the only saving grace.

I just hope MA saw sense and will launch the migration strongbox.

If you remove blazar from one daily that can be done during whole migration, I will refuse to hunt on migration event !

Blazar is way more important then some stupid boxes, please never implement boxes in migration mobs, add more blazar, and make the event sweater friendly, like make a big spawn where we can sweat and hang out :)

If you remove blazar from one daily that can be done during whole migration, I will refuse to hunt on migration event !

Blazar is way more important then some stupid boxes, please never implement boxes in migration mobs, add more blazar, and make the event sweater friendly, like make a big spawn where we can sweat and hang out :)
Where did they say they were removing blazar? The link had the same blazar reward as last year so I thought..

Am I reading this thread correctly? The implication is that there is an actual market for boxes.

I'm looking forward to hunting with fewer people competing with me for mobs :)

Back