News: Eomon Pheromone Levels Rising

A couple of spawns have already been boosted, but we're keeping an eye on things both ingame and on the forum to see if further adjustments are needed... so do feel free to keep the feedback rolling in.

Add Eomon and Longtooth or Old Fred spawn on New Treasure Island too. Why on OLAs?

any1 has position of shared old freds ?

Because TI is sold out, there is no point.

There is a point.
If they want the next one to be sold just as easy as TI did, they have to keep it at a price level that is considered as a good investment.

TI partly was sold that fast because the CP share was a huge succes for investors, no one wanted to left out this time.
If TI fails, next one may wont sell fast, or not even sells all the shares.

There is a point.
If they want the next one to be sold just as easy as TI did, they have to keep it at a price level that is considered as a good investment.

TI partly was sold that fast because the CP share was a huge succes for investors, no one wanted to left out this time.
If TI fails, next one may wont sell fast, or not even sells all the shares.
Next ones will sell out fast same as NTI. I assume there will be next batch of deeds by January next year.

LT guardian spawn is a joke..

They also haven’t added the loot yet. 5k cycled on 60% return with 73% eff.

yeah yeah too low sample don’t worry I got a few more rounds in me. Hopefully picks up…… was actually doing ok before this 😂
I agree, IF MA is reading feedback, when you adjust the spawns please adjust the loot - this is unacceptable. I'm not Excel wiz, but I've played a "few" migrations and I can tell the loot hasn't been added.

Yeah also not participating in Migration this year. The MU is non existent without boxes for the non Eomon grinders. Will MA ever explain the logic on this? Feels a bit shit to have really positive features of the game removed with no explanation at least as to why. I'm relatively new to EU compared to some players, never really understood the saltiness of the vets but I'm starting to get it with decisions like this and things like the removal of wall repairing - if you are going to remove popular features at least explain why.

well remove boxes.... fine, BUT bring back E.L.M and Photonic Mayhem weapons WTF.

HEY here is a big ass mob with tons of HP and is super expensive to hunt with awful return and little to chance at anything good or fun other than grind codex.
RIP

So the only thing to rly hunt now for any kind of mu is eomon prowler/stalker or old fred?

Mhhh :(

I think most in this thread are referring to loot as in markup loot, not shrapnel
I think so too but my statement also fits.Shrapnel hofs can be considered loot as well :)

What do they drop that the young's don't? Is it the mod shadow parts?
Thats what I thought? I mean, I could be totally wrong, I think I heard that only the big ones drop items? Itd be cool if the smaller ones did too, then I think I would be fine to grind some of those

I think so too but my statement also fits.Shrapnel hofs can be considered loot as well :)
Yes as loot but as mu its dogshite.... and u getting hof means nothing system pays back or evens out your return. 2.0 tt loss is new meta :)

I found more mu in fef pit yesterday than hunting eomons day before....

I can confirm with my 24k that loot has been added.

But aren't you just an MA employee. Here to make us believe there is loot, when actually nothing has changed..

:unsure:

I am of course just joking.

Loot seems better today on LT Dom which is good. Back to "normal". Dare I say it there is actually some MU.

The longtooth spawn at [Calypso, 62522, 87850, 290, Waypoint]

is this a joke?

Fix your spawns..............................................

Dont MindArk place any orders for Conductors, Springs etc this time?
It was textures stuff and it was fun, maybe Tiberius felt asleep this year. :ROFLMAO:

Dont MindArk place any orders for Conductors, Springs etc this time?

It was textures stuff and it was fun, maybe Tiberius felt asleep this year. :ROFLMAO:

Auction orders have been added for Eomon and Longtooth Musk, along with various generic tailoring and texture materials!

Yes as loot but as mu its dogshite.... and u getting hof means nothing system pays back or evens out your return. 2.0 tt loss is new meta :)

I found more mu in fef pit yesterday than hunting eomons day before....

Confirmed, feff pit FTW

@Ludvig|MindArk
Thank you! Also could you have a look at Eomon young/mature spawn please.
There are almost only matures and it would be nice to have a bit more youngs :)

Corinth area is to crowed there should be a bit more mobs , i mean some want to hunt mature/old/prov and there are 10-15 hunters on radar at prime hours

Corinth area is to crowed there should be a bit more mobs , i mean some want to hunt mature/old/prov and there are 10-15 hunters on radar at prime hours
Flip side, it's nice to finally see people play eu.

BUT ALSO YES MORE SPAWNS

Last edited:
BUT ALSO YES MORE SPAWNS

A LOT MORE.

At least for the first 1-2 weeks when everyone who can breathe is running around shooting, and then let it cool down a little.

Generally speaking though i miss when mob places generally were so full of mobs the entire minimap was a litteral red circle :(

MA just needs to be convinced that increasing mob density will increase deposits. If there's no money in it for them, why should they waste their time to make a few hunters happy?

Back