News: Eomon Pheromone Levels Rising

Last edited:
@Ludvig|MindArk Hi Ludvig,

I can't help but notice that the Longtooth "Stalker, Prowler" spawn @ [Calypso, 67787, 82954, 126, Waypoint] is more than half full of Young and Mature Longtooth.

Can you please look over the spawn andr fix the stalker/prowler spawn of Longtooths, or add a new spawn with only stalkers and prowlers?

Thanks

The annual Eomon Migration is expected to begin earlier than usual, on June 23rd, and run until mid-to-late August.

I'll try again

@Ludvig|MindArk Hi Ludvig,

I can't help but notice that the Longtooth "Stalker, Prowler" spawn @ [Calypso, 67787, 82954, 126, Waypoint] is more than half full of Young and Mature Longtooth.

Can you please look over the spawn andr fix the stalker/prowler spawn of Longtooths, or add a new spawn with only stalkers and prowlers?

Thanks

You appear to believe that someone at MA actually cares.
I think we asked about a good LT spawn a month before migration in Evey’s Eomon spawn thread if I remember correctly…

I think we asked about a good LT spawn a month before migration in Evey’s Eomon spawn thread if I remember correctly…
Yeah, and if "good" LT spawn means stalkers mixed with mature and youngs...... I don't know what to say.. :D

A couple of spawns have already been boosted, but we're keeping an eye on things both ingame and on the forum to see if further adjustments are needed... so do feel free to keep the feedback rolling in.
Hi Ludvig, Can we get Mulman Degenerate spawn back

What's the idea behind mixing mature spawn with Dominants and Old Alphas?

Back