Akbar

Stalker
Banned
Society
ViaDolorosa
Eomon
Eomon_WBG.gif

Description :

This is an incredibly massive animal with six legs needed to support its own weight.
A hard skin armor combined with its size is enough to keep most predators away,
making this creature one of the largest herbivores on the planet.

Creature Type :
Ak_Ico_Animal.jpg
Animal

Damage Type : Stab 50%, Impact 50%

Maturities

Young
Mature
Old
Provider
Guardian
Dominant
Alpha
Old Alpha
Prowler
Stalker

Creature - Danger Level - Health - Max Damage

Eomon Young - 52 - 5020 - 139
Eomon Mature - 59 - 5240 - 152
Eomon Old - 68 - 8450 - 159
Eomon Provider - 72 - 9200 - 169
Eomon Guardian - 75 - 9660 - 174
Eomon Dominant - 78 - 9730 - 184
Eomon Alpha - 81 - 9880 - 195
Eomon Old Alpha - 89 - 11230 - 213
Eomon Prowler - 98 - 13450 - 230
Eomon Stalker - 124- 18720 289

Curiosities

L135 Patriarch

Eomon Blood Samples

Galleria

Akbar's Travels - The Eomon Promenade - 2013

Last edited by a moderator:
Anybody gone looking for one of these suckers? :scratch2:

I went to the coords on Entropedia and there weren't any to be found? Any ideas... Am I chasing a monster I cant find... or kill ...lol?

Anybody gone looking for one of these suckers? :scratch2:

I went to the coords on Entropedia and there weren't any to be found? Any ideas... Am I chasing a monster I cant find... or kill ...lol?

It's an event mob only (for now). Expect to see it in a few months time during the annual migration season.

Eomons...

It's an event mob only (for now). Expect to see it in a few months time during the annual migration season.

Ah yes, those bastards... I was busy mining SE of Twin Peaks and TP just due west during the migration event for them. Let's just say, I saw a young, missed me the first time, but the second time. Well, I got smooshed / killed in one stomp.

They have ungodly amounts of health, besides most of the Eomons I heard about were lootless, that's not good considering how much decay you get and the shear amount of ammo you expend.

If I remember this correctly I do remember the Warants got a couple of globals on them from the stragglers of the Eomon mob at the rig. There more Big Bulks, Miner Bots, and Warlocks down there than the Eomon when I was mining.

I hope it will be better next time through for everyone during the migration season (for the Eomon, Exaros, and Armax).

When is the migration event?

When is the migration event?

The first one was in October 2006 and the second was in July 2007. News items have suggested it's an annual event but they seem not to have decided what season the Eomon migrate in :)

I'd guess they'll do something in the summer again this year.

Lets hope they don't make them regenerate health like the ambus and allophyls or we'll all be screwed at 5000+ HP :eek:

Can someone confirm / deny whether the Nov 2008 Eomon's are regenerating (ie 5 second health increases) please.

Thanks in advance. :)

Can someone confirm / deny whether the Nov 2008 Eomon's are regenerating (ie 5 second health increases) please.

Thanks in advance. :)

Nope, old-school regen :)

any body noticed the description still says they are a 6 legged creatures, even thought the new ones only have 4 legs.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Have to say they look pretty bad ass now but, nice makeover.

any body noticed the description still says they are a 6 legged creatures, even thought the new ones only have 4 legs.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Have to say they look pretty bad ass now but, nice makeover.

seems they kept the same old description which was incorrect and redmodelled it with four legs as before.

loking at last bery, caudategus and noe eomon change i must say all animals must have nice portion of sterids from MA. All of them have more....muscles now :D

I think it's interesting that people have been hunting eomon for 4 years now and haven't had the damage types right for all of them :p

They were originally listed as cut/stab, then imp/cut/stab.. when they're ACTUALLY imp/stab..

They also loot Modified Isis LR53 (ul)
2 so far as I know have been looted.

------- ---------- ------------ ------- ------

Last edited:

Last edited:

Last edited:
Eomon Blood samples

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Back