139771499_2915421918685664_7994502929099119864_n.png

-(Or)-
139564589_432698431207059_7535368088399085595_n.jpg

6,500 Durability at 3, but..
Once tier Ten it would Be (10,000) Durability

Upgraded A6's will slowly be added along with this 6pice set;
Also I'm hunting Troopers in hopes of completing the set by looting M feet.​

Last edited:
This makes no sense to buy as a combo of all parts, when you can get L parts so cheap! Let me know if you wanna sell shins :hammer::dance:

This is really not a valid argument to why you should not get unlimited armors. I mean even if L armor parts are going for only 105% markup the extra cost of markup adds up really fast. For example a decently active hunter will decay his/her armor at least 100 ped total a day and hunt several days a week. You can add it yourself to see the extra markup cost you will pay yearly for using L armors even with low markup.

Anyway, Eon is a great all around armor and I am a proud owner of the unlimited version myself. It is not worth as much as it was during its glory days when it was one of the top PVP armors in game before the L weapons and armors wrecked the balance of PVP.

Seller might be asking too much for 6/7 parts of the set. But if you are comparing it to the ridiculous price fixing the resellers try to currently do with seasonal rings this can as well be seen as a fair price .

GL seller with the sell :)

This makes no sense to buy as a combo of all parts, when you can get L parts so cheap! Let me know if you wanna sell shins :hammer::dance:

As stated above, what you said here makes zero sense. Even if you save 1% on markup, it makes perfect sense to purchase a UL version of an armor you use.

I cycle 200,000 PED a month in ammo. I am sure you can imagine I pay a fairly significant armor decay bill every month. When you think about the fact that I cycle 2,400,000 PED a year if my armor decay is 1% that is 24,000 PED a year in armor decay. Even 1% markup on that is 240 PED a year. That number is underestimated in terms of my armor decay costs but you get the idea. You kick up that armor markup to 5% (more realistic) now you are up to 1200 PED a year. This is why I own or use NOTHING L.

This is really not a valid argument to why you should not get unlimited armors. I mean even if L armor parts are going for only 105% markup the extra cost of markup adds up really fast. For example a decently active hunter will decay his/her armor at least 100 ped total a day and hunt several days a week. You can add it yourself to see the extra markup cost you will pay yearly for using L armors even with low markup.

Anyway, Eon is a great all around armor and I am a proud owner of the unlimited version myself. It is not worth as much as it was during its glory days when it was one of the top PVP armors in game before the L weapons and armors wrecked the balance of PVP.

Seller might be asking too much for 6/7 parts of the set. But if you are comparing it to the ridiculous price fixing the resellers try to currently do with seasonal rings this can as well be seen as a fair price .

As stated above, what you said here makes zero sense. Even if you save 1% on markup, it makes perfect sense to purchase a UL version of an armor you use.

I cycle 200,000 PED a month in ammo. I am sure you can imagine I pay a fairly significant armor decay bill every month. When you think about the fact that I cycle 2,400,000 PED a year if my armor decay is 1% that is 24,000 PED a year in armor decay. Even 1% markup on that is 240 PED a year. That number is underestimated in terms of my armor decay costs but you get the idea. You kick up that armor markup to 5% (more realistic) now you are up to 1200 PED a year. This is why I own or use NOTHING L.

It's a joke guys. Refered to OP crashing another sales thread only wanting to buy one part of a combo deal. With this exact argument :)

How price double on everything ?
Decade MU is 100k-40k for tier 0 here is the link
-With the new rise of players with covid-19 bringing in new and higher player counts the rare items go up in price; Basic supply, Demand; Economics

Last edited:
Decade MU is 40k for tier 0 here is the link
-With the new rise of players with covid-19 bringing in new and higher player counts the rare items go up in price; Basic supply, Demand; Economics

2011... that a lie, some set were for sale around 20k mark 1 and 2 years ago, same as shadow SGA, anyway i hope you found an idiot that pay premium price for a not even full set.

You are maybe forgetting that the L sets durability is at least 3 times higher than the UL version, so a small amount of markup is not really a factor.

Decade MU is 40k for tier 0 here is the link

You are right except when it comes to this armor unfortunatly, a decade ago it was much more valuable because there wasnt options to compete. If u wanted to go after the big robots (or pvp) you wanted EON, and because there wasnt that many that could do them you would get a sweet cut out of the markup. Now anyone can go buy a L robot protection armor for ~125% and hunt robot for weeks. Thus markup drops and to specialize on robots become less advantageous.

I wish MA made a buff to this armor to keep it at its uber status it deserves, however highly unlikely as mindark only seem to adjust bugged items.

But sure try it, if you dont try u dont know, however i feel post like these are just for attention.

I've paid a few hounded Ped, near 500Ped per day;
the "L" Eon sets in-game, in-stores couldn't supply detected players like owning this UL set can.
500*160%mu adds up a lot. (300 Ped per day; (that is 550,000 Peds in savings of a 5 year period,)) even if stores could stock fast-enough and in the quantity that would be needed"
My "L" feet decay faster then my UL gloves and Helm; I need to do more test to make sure my feet aren't very unlucky; but it's odd "L" 15k durability would decay 1/4th to 1/3ed faster then 5k UL durability

Last edited:
Technically a set is 7 parts.
Like the Set of Armor called Eon has seven parts in it.

IDK what 6 parts should be called. A Jumble of parts..???

Anyway why not put "Selling Eon Armor, missing X", though...

Just a thought good luck with the sale.

I offer +10k

This thread makes me laugh every time I read it. You bought this set at ~20k if I had to guess. Im to lazy to go check what it sold for, but I will be reasonable and say 25k perhaps. So in a matter of months this armor became more expensive than shadow or supremacy. Crazy.

But for all those interested buyers out there at this great value purchase, just know that you can purchase a set of shadow armor and an imp resto, and still have peds left over.

this armor became more expensive than shadow or supremacy.
Eon
Set TT:1395.0 PED

Shadow
Set TT:561.0 PED

Shadow has Much less Set tt, MA said tt size will matter with the armor skills so I see this set selling much higher, Having it's full Defense available for a longer period of time.
As for Supremacy it will selling for 120-150k at 2-6 tiers; Once the Market Prices Avgs out.

After armor skills are added ingame we should see Efficiency for each set also added in item windows;

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back